Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
What is the one Ruroken scene that makes you cry every time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruroken make you cry?
  yes T_T
  pfff i dont cry....(runs away and cries behind back)
  seriously..i dont cry
View Results

KinKin-chan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:00 pm
Of course when he leaves, and when he dies (I only watched that once. I've never seen it again in my life. I took a vow to NEVER watch it again in my life. I won it, but will leave when someone watches it.).

One that makes me cry though, is when Kenshin and Aoishi square off at Shishio's den in Mount Hiei. I cry when Kenshin makes his speech.

I also cried so hard when Yumi died for Shishio. Shishio was an evil b*****d to do that to her, but I cried when I realized how much she loved him, even if she was willing to die for it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:51 pm
1. When Kenshin left Kaoru by the fireflies

2. When Kenshin dies (once was enough for me crying )

3. When Kenshin kills Tomoe on accident  

number1pino

Ryuusei-Hi

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:17 am
I didn't actually cry but three moments (maybe more that I just can't remember) that made me sad enough to cry:

When Sozo-sama pushed Sano off the cliff so that he wouldn't be killed (murdered) with the rest of the Seikihoutai.

When Yumi died for Shishio. Such a display of love and loyalty....

When Kenshin accidentally killed Tomoe.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:43 pm
I watched the series with my friends who would have teased me brutally had I actually cried in front of them, but I think if I'd been all by myself watching the scene where Kenshin leaves Kaoru to go to Kyoto, it would have definately brought a tear to my eye. I know this isn't really that original, as pretty well everyone else seems to pick the same scene, but it really is quite a tear jerker.  

Finnabhar

Fide et Amore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:41 pm
SilentNinjaFox
Hmm.. definantly Kenshin death in the OVA and when he said goodbye Kaoru... it was teh sad...

I didn't, and WONT ever watch the OVAs because they are FAKE and not watsuki's work. scream  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:40 pm
the ultimate tearjerker for me in the series was when Kenshin said goodbye to Kaoru...sniff...that's just plain sad.
I didn't really want to see Kenshin die, but when he did in reflection, and with Kaoru beside him...and just when they had finally met after so long...sniff...
and also the time when Tomoe died in Kenshin's arms...so sad it came to that...  

savage-charley

Vlad Draculesti

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:06 am
I always cry when i watch the 3rd OVA so I never watch it if I can hold out. I try to hold back tears but it doesn't work crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:55 pm
Must it be sad tears? sad

I'm currently watching...no listening is more like it...Rurouni Kenshin episode 66 in youtube...and it makes me cry...HAPPY tears...hahaha...

savage-charley

ASTROMANTIC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:23 pm
Anji's past always ALWAYS makes me cry like a baby.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:50 am
The only parts I cried at was when Tomoe died in the OVA and the very end of manga when everyone was leaving (And because I knew it was over sweatdrop ).  

[ The Twitch .Annoyance ]

Lindsay Lins

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:08 am
The most painfull scene to me is when Kenshin said good bye to Kaoru and go to Kyoto to fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:15 am

I cried when Kenshin came back and they die.. in the OVA but is was sad and also because I said 'Please don't die or else I'll cry' in the start of the 3rd OVA and they did so I had to cry in a way.. ninja

blossoming-angel

RurouniZakku

Invisible Genius

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:31 pm
the death of kaoru  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:35 am
When the Oniwabanshuu got gunned down. Made me cry as a kid, makes me cry now. TT.TT  

Angel_Arisu

Obsessive Streaker

9,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Waffles! 25

Lady_Hawkmoon93

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:40 pm
It would definitely have to be when Kenshin died. I cried silent tears for that one. Also, I was tearing up when the Oniwabanshuu all died. Sacrifices like that really get to me.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff