Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Shikamaru's First Mission Bring Sasuke Back Block party! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think is stronger?
  Sasuke
View Results

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:35 am
Sakura saw the light of Sasuke's attact. "Did something hapen?" Sakura asked herself heading into the trees to see Sasuke. "Whats going on?"Sakura asked confuused then she saw a needle aimed at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:52 am
"Sakura, get down!" Sasuke yelled at her. He studied the attackers then performed another hand sign. "Fire Style Pheonix Flower Jutsu!" The small fire boulders impaled all three attackers. He dropped them, but another needle earlier thrown struck him in the shoulder.  

Zell_Fire Ninja

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:22 pm
Sakura did as Sasuke said *How did he find me I made sure that I was far enoguh from his attacts. All well* Sakura thought throwing a kunai and some shuriken from where the needle came from. "What happend?" Sakura asked next to Sasuke then dissapeering in to the trees. "Clone jutsu" Sakura whispered so no oneheard her then went behind the enimy to draw him out from the shadows. Sakura got close to the enimy without ebing seen. Sakura casted a genjutsu catching the enimy in it then takeing the person out in the road. "I wounder who he is?" Sakura said in front of Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:28 pm
Sasuke pulled the needle from his shoulder. He looked up into the trees. "Sharingan..." He saw straight throught the concealed jutsus. Two more ninja from the Sand Village were hiding. "Sakura, sand ninjas. Give me your shuriken, now."  

Zell_Fire Ninja

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:43 pm
"A..Alright. " Sakura handed Sasuke the shuriken. "What are sand ninja's doing here?" Sakura asked. "What Sasuke doesn't seemed bothered by the mark?" Sakura whispered. "THe mark doesn't bother you anymore Sasuke?" Sakura asked him  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:48 pm
"don't ask me, I don't know..." Sasuke grabbed his backpack, and pulled out Demon Wind Shuriken. "Go, Demon Wind Shuriken!" Sasuke launched the giant swiling blades into the trees. He then disappeared striking down the two ninja. "Windmill, Triple Attack!" Sasuke performed his hand sings while the sand ninja were still pinned to a tree trunk. "Fire Style Dragon Flame Jutsu!" The flames consumed the two ninja killing them. Sasuke's vision blurred and he staggered a bit. He suddenly remembered what Kakashi Sensei told him. 'If you fight with your hate the Curse Mark shall consume you without resistance, even with the seal.' The Curse Mark started burning into him. "The Curse Mark hurts..."  

Zell_Fire Ninja

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:09 pm
Sakura followed after him when he was done with his attact. Sakura noticed that the curse mark was hurting him. "Sasuke! It's the mark isn't it?" Sakura said standing next to him. "Just it easy and don't push ourself anylonger."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:27 pm
"Sakura, go! Give that scroll to Kakashi! He knows what to do, but don't tell Naruto." Sasuke grabbed his bag, and kept walking down the road. The Curse Mark swelled and burned into his flesh. He was still his self. "i will beat him. I can't forgive him. I have to kill him. Killing him.... Is the reason....For my existence!" Sasuke turned back to Sakura. "No matter what don't follow me. I have to do this on my own. I will return...."  

Zell_Fire Ninja

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:37 pm
"You better." Sakura said running taking the school to Kakashi's in the morning it was really late and she didn't want to wake him and she really didnt know what to and she really couldn't sleep. When the sun was up Sakura got ready with the scroll and ran straight to Kakashi's house to explain everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:47 pm
Sasuke Made his camp in a tree pretty close to the morning. He slept in the tree very uncomfortably. His dreams were of Itachi,a nd how they used to be before that night. They were Smilign and laughing and Sasuke walked up behind Itachi. 'want to go to shuriken class with me after school?' Itachi turned to him a shook his head. 'Forgive me Sasuke next time.'  

Zell_Fire Ninja

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:20 pm
(who's gonna play kakashi?) Sakura waited to for Kakashi to respond. "Kakashi-sensei what should we do?" Sakura asked with a worried face and a tired one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:56 pm
(Is it daytime? Is naruto awake or asleep when this happens... I'm confused!) It night when it happend and Naruto is asleep.  

tetrapeptide

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:15 pm
kyuubi33
(Is it daytime? Is naruto awake or asleep when this happens... I'm confused!)
Quote:

It's night when sasuke leaves the village and Naruto is asleep

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:21 pm
*sigh* no person to play Kakashi.... this is such a drag.....  

Zell_Fire Ninja

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:12 pm
Zell_Fire Ninja
*sigh* no person to play Kakashi.... this is such a drag.....

Your right Shikamaru  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces