Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark thoughts as a child?
  Yes. LOL
  No...
View Results

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:31 am
I think I was more weird then dark. I became a little dark later on and it has still stuck with me.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:40 pm
yea i kinda was a little dark

i was alwys quiet....scary quiet. (serial killer quiet)

i always wanted to kill myself. (i was never liked by anybody...so i never had friends in my childhood....catholic school was oh so evil to me in those years) i liked stabbing myself with pencils. (???? i dunno what that was about.but for some reason i liked it??????) lol and i cut my hair in class ALOT. rofl

ive always loved violence. for some reason. i liked picking up lizards and throwing them in people's hair.

whenever we had those project when we had to grow a plant in a cup....mine always died first. (i dont know what that symbolizes...but it just tells me something)

and

i loved (still do) being around black cats. (i dont really believe in that crappy superstition. but ppl looked at me funny cuz their retarded.)

and i also went through my "play with dollies phase" its just once i started school....stuff changed.  

Hawt_az_FCUK

Kristoya

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:11 am
I was kinda dark as a kid.
My favorite color was black in kindergarten, so I always wore black shirts and really dark jeans. Which made me stand out from all the bright t-shirts everyone else wore.
I was also always very quiet. I wouldn't talk to anyone unless they talked to me first, and if I wasn't in the mood, I wouldn't talk to anyone.
I liked to draw pictures of torture and bloody things. I have a few pictures saved in my room that I liked; they were just normal house scenes (without people) but there would be random blood pools and splatters everywhere.
I also liked terrifying the other kids. I had one or two friends and we would make games out of freaking the other children out at recess. We'd have contests for who could scare the most, who could scare the best, who could make someone cry first, etcetera.
And at night while I was in bed and the lights were out, I would imagine dying as every creature in every way that creature could die, and ranked them as far as pain and terror would go. My favorites were being a fish and being killed by a sea anemone and being a hare and being snatched off the ground by a hawk or eagle. Being crushed by a boa or python was also pretty high up there, as any animal.

I also had these horrible nightmare-ish dreams every night. Like, there was one where I was a guest at a mansion and this large about of blue liquid would randomly appear at my will and dissolve people slowly. And another where this old man who couldn't do physical labor anymore was having his flesh pealed off slowly in thin layers. And another with some giant worm thing that devoured people. And another recurring one with a werewolf type creature ripping people to shreds. eek I totally forgot about all of those dreams until recently. It's a wonder I didn't murder someone or go insane when I was little.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:43 am
no. but i did have a sick fantasy about killing someone with a chainsaw at age 7. and i liked ripping the head off my Barbie dolls. I didn't really have any friends cuz' they thought i was like, the next axe-murderer. rolleyes  

Astrid B

Spooky Ames

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:09 am
I'm not really dark at all, I just like some horror stories, and gothic clothing, and other little things. I didn't begin to start liking them until after my mom died 3 years ago, and I fell into a really deep depression. I'm pretty much over that now, but I still like horror movies and novels, and other stuff. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:10 pm
bounty_hunter_bk
When I was in elementary school I use to draw some rather twisted stuff in class. My personal favorite was the time I was drawing people falling (from...something) and getting impaled by swords that were falling with them. My teacher happened to walk by and she gave me this shocked look. I forgot what she said, but it was something to the effect of "Why are you drawing that?" "Are you ok?"
And once (In first grade I think.) I wrote "PLEES KILL ME!" and "Kill me or I'll kill you!" in big letters on a bathroom cubical. Not because I really wanted to die, but because I thought it'd be even more daring than everyone who'd wrote stuff like "s**t," "bich," and "f** u!" I guess when you're little you don't understand the concept of people actually having suicidal thoughts, which is why I was so confused when there were a bunch of teachers standing outside the bathroom whispering and looking all worried. I remember asking someone what was wrong and they told me some one wrote "kill me" in the bathroom and I was like, "Pstff, so?" rolleyes

Looking back at that, even I'm a bit disturbed by it, but y'know, I was too young to know any better. xd

i used to jump on people and hit them when i was 5 (only to my family tho)  

Maggot4life91

Black Mage Meifa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:54 pm
Pfft.... no, I wanted to be a cheerleader when I was in elementary school. Until I got to 6th grade, then thats when I started to dress dark, and listen to rock music and such, and thats when I joined marching band. Yay!! for band nerds!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:06 am
My initial reaction to this question is to say no.. but if I stop and think about how I really was as a child most things were just a bit subtle.

For example I never liked being around old people much because they were just going to die soon anyway. I particularly disliked trips with girl scouts to the nursing home. So many frail people close to death's door, it felt almost like they were trying to suck away our youth. -_-*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Poetic Witch

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:49 am
who was dark? i mean ppl wouldn't look at me it was so funny. blaugh lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:10 pm
I wasn't dark, I was just paranoid and extremely cynical.  

UraniumMonk

Jaded Shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:03 am
Growing up under the circumstances I did, I never talked I stayed quite, and alone. I liked it that way.

I just sat back and watched, and took in every detail of everything, I was really cautious. Probably cause I was beaten the first twelve years of my life. I almost died so many times.

But - I liked being the only one who was calm, and mature, I had such a high IQ in 4th grade I was tested cause they thought I was "Mentally Retarded" I was just "Shy" thats what they said after the test.
-My test results came back in 4th grade, I was testing at a college level. I was way above average, they wanted to put me in "Classes for the gifted" Thats when I started to slack off, so I could stay back with the other students, I purposly got bad grades, just to be thought as a normal, ordinary kid. - && - then I got into drugs, nothing serious just marijuana.

I was dark most of my life. - && - I still am, though I am more, open people still give me odd looks, and say things behind my back, but at the same time, they fear me. They are scared - there not sure what to expect, -&&- I enjoy every moment, seeing them, seeing the fear in there eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:04 am
I never talked to people, I hated other children, and I played with dead animals.

And I have loved death my entire life. heart My mom describe me as a good child, but sometimes I was/am plain evil.  

Sugar Spirit

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:23 am
this reminds me of the time i wrote story about my class when i was younger maybe...12 ish i dunno thats young for me before that i was quiet very very quiet and antisocial i don't even know why but whatever
threre was this one assignment we had to do in 7th grade and my teacher told us a story about our class (well she included us in the story) and stopped after she said that people went missing and told us to finish the story off our own way
so of course everyone does the story ending where everyone was ok un harmed and together, i on the other hand wrote it so that we found some missing people with there heads missing and stuck to pikes and that my teacher was impaled by a spear, and a lot of my class mates where hacked up and thrown about on a cave floor, the rest of the class including me and my friends where lost forever in the mountains and never to be seen again.

needless to say i had a lot of fun after my teacher read that ... oh joy *sarcasm* haha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:05 am
o.O Y u k i O.o
this reminds me of the time i wrote story about my class when i was younger maybe...12 ish i dunno thats young for me before that i was quiet very very quiet and antisocial i don't even know why but whatever
threre was this one assignment we had to do in 7th grade and my teacher told us a story about our class (well she included us in the story) and stopped after she said that people went missing and told us to finish the story off our own way
so of course everyone does the story ending where everyone was ok un harmed and together, i on the other hand wrote it so that we found some missing people with there heads missing and stuck to pikes and that my teacher was impaled by a spear, and a lot of my class mates where hacked up and thrown about on a cave floor, the rest of the class including me and my friends where lost forever in the mountains and never to be seen again.

needless to say i had a lot of fun after my teacher read that ... oh joy *sarcasm* haha

Awwww, what a nice assignment. xd  

Sugar Spirit

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

XAngelFromYourNightmareX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:23 pm
I was and still am a weirdo.

Vampires and death fascinate me.

I once tried to fit in another group but that didn't work so I learned to love me for who I am.

3nodding

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces