1 & 3
  2 & 3
  All of them!
  None. >.<
View Results

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:02 pm
That is true. Well, at least there is one really good gold sink: the salon! rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:23 pm
Oh yeah! xd  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:23 pm
I was worried they weren't going to update for a while, with the release of the elemental hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:36 pm
True, since the elemental hair is the only monthly collectable on gaia that relates to hairstyles and the multifunctions of it. But it's a neat idea doing that actually, so many gaians don't have to pay to have those hairstyles.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:43 pm
They really should think about making it so that you keep past hairstyles. It is kinda annoying when you are experimenting with hair and have to pay each time. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:44 pm
Yeah, I agree, because for me I like some of the old hairstyles I have, it's just I have to pay that much just to change it back is crazy.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:28 pm
Yesh, they should just turn it into a wig shop. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:57 am
Lol. Then that would be a lot easier too! Even though I love the shade of blue they used in the ringlets and the upsweep hairstyle..that's my favorite shade of blue actually..it's just gaia doesn't have much of that shade..it's always a darker shade of blue.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:28 pm
Oooh yeah. I really hate that kinda glare thing that a lot of the hairstyles have. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:46 pm
Yeah, and I'm surprised that for the hairstyles, they haven't thought up of having two ponytails or something...something that is easy to do in real life (like having wavy hair or something). sweatdrop  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:19 pm
Yes, the admins have not heard of the saying "less is more".  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:51 pm
True, and aw! I like that 'plushie' of Sora that you have in your sig..so cute! Reminds me of the manga version of Sora.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:18 pm
Aw, thank you. I love him too. By the way, which mangas do you have?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:35 pm
Hm...I have the first 8 volumes of bleach (even though I'm probably on volume 17, since I also read the mangas online to save myself money)..um, two random volumes of yu yu hakusho (3 and I think 1), Sorcerers and Secretaries (and autographed by the artist herself)...Hibiki's Magic (a new manga made by the arist of .hack) and a lot more that I can't think of...oh and tsubasa reservior chronicles (I love the art in there) and volume 3 of Kingdom hearts...(I honestly love how they draw Sora in there, it makes me wanna pinch him. blaugh )  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:41 pm
Ooh I know he is adorable! I can only seem to find vol 1 of Kingdom Hearts though. Aside from those, I have the first five volumes of Inuyasha and all three .hack// Legend of the Twilight.

By the way, did you see the new donation items?

The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff