Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Anyone actually enjoy having a laugh?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lee evans...
  is a legend! xD
  ...never heard of him..=(
View Results

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:25 pm
I don't laugh all that much, except when I'm around a couple of the guys who are in my metal-working class. They're just so amusing that there is no possible way you can't laugh at them!

But for the most part, I don't laugh much... but that dosn't mean I can't love life! I'm a very warm and amiable person, and am usually rather cheery.

My sense of humor isn't really the sense of humor which most people posess. I preferr subtle humor, satire, and irony to flat-out jokes or slapstick comedy, and with satyrical, subtle, or ironic humor, it isn't usually the type of thing which one is likely to be laughing over... but I suppose that it's all just a matter of personal preference.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:00 pm
sometimes i like to have a good laugh with my friends  

Maggot4life91

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:06 pm
i am 90% laughing, even if half of that is nervouse laughter but hell the rest of the time im saying something that amuses me and some other people, even if it is kinda retarded xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:32 pm
Being Goth is simply....well it's simply the appreciation of the darker things in life. Like Edger Alan Poe, and just other things.

It has nothing to do with being depressed and hating the world and all that stuff.

You can be happy and Goth. ^^ I am.  

SaiBlackNight

trampyre

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:28 pm
Silly goths of the world, UNTIE!!! (er, no wait... wrong joke - my apologies) Yes, I'm silly, and take great pride in it. I love laughing and revelry, and I'm not at all ashamed of it... even at goth clubs/goth nights, when I see so many sad faces at the sidelines, I dance and laugh the night away.

It's perfectly natural to be happy, so why fight it to try and live up to some stereotype that says "all goths must be dark pits of despair!". Being spoooky and being happy are a wonderful, welcome combination in any person if you ask me! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:30 pm
Well, being the hardcore loser I am, I do plenty of things to amuse myself and then break into laughing fits.

I love fake insults.
If you hear:
"Yeah, well, I don't like yo' face"
"Well, I don't like yo' momma...wait...I am yo momma"
yelled across a store followed by uncontrolable laughter, I may be close to you  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Aloquin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:13 am
I love having a good laugh. The thing of it is that I'm hard to amuse, so I don't laugh often except under the correct conditions, ie. eating lunch with my friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:37 am
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

I Love having a good laugh every day.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Dante Omura

Sugar Spirit

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:13 am
I laugh my a** off everyday! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:19 am
I like to go to the movies and try Jackass stunts afterwords!!!! ^^  

A g a e t i s B y r j u n

Sisemen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:25 am
trampyre
Silly goths of the world, UNTIE!!! (er, no wait... wrong joke - my apologies) Yes, I'm silly, and take great pride in it. I love laughing and revelry, and I'm not at all ashamed of it... even at goth clubs/goth nights, when I see so many sad faces at the sidelines, I dance and laugh the night away.

It's perfectly natural to be happy, so why fight it to try and live up to some stereotype that says "all goths must be dark pits of despair!". Being spoooky and being happy are a wonderful, welcome combination in any person if you ask me! 4laugh

That's not funny...I'm Lysdexic and so is my whole fammed damily  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:25 pm
I laugh a lot. I'm a crazy laugher....is that a word? ANYWHO. Woot. Heehee. whee xd  

FenderSkaface

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:29 pm
Oh man, my brothers and I crack stupid jokes just one after the other every day. ALL THE TIME.

It's awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:17 am
Um...I only laugh at my own un-practical pranks that I play on people! Notice I said un-practial. I don't do the classic joy buzzer...I throw eggs at people! ^_^

Egg wars ROCK!  

Kinnera

.sil3nt.screams.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:29 am
Lexiegirl
I laugh alot.

I laugh all the time.

If you don't laugh because you think it's "un-gothy" then thats just stupid. talk2hand

If the saying that "the longer you laugh, the longer you live" is true, then I shall live a very long time.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff