Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
naruto soul mate: who is your soul mate in naru-chan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yomei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:02 pm
1. Who do you think is your soul-mate in Naruto?
Probably either Iruka or Shikamaru...VERY different characters, I know, but it's quite hard for me to figure out. I'm a really nice, caring person, and I know that if I were with Iruka, he'd treat me right. Shikamaru I could also associate with, even though I am pretty lazy sometimes, I'd probably be similar to his mother. And you know how guys always end up with their mothers. wink

2. Who in Naruto is like you most?
Hmm, probably a mix of Temari and Sakura (another strange combination). Temari, because I can be very blunt and strong willed and stuff, and Sakura because I get a bit over the top when I have a big crush on someone.

3. Who would you go out with in Naruto?
Either Kakashi or Itachi. Kakashi because not only is he an awesome ninja, but he's really intelligent, caring (in a strange way), and I have a bad habit for liking guys with a poorly hidden perverted streak. Itachi, because I also have a bad habit for liking complete jerks who I have no chance with, but are so incredibly hawt that I can't resist.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:08 pm
Quick Question: Why does no one like Naruto as much as other characters? (Not like I care..I get to have him then! xd ) just wondering o.o  

ChibiAngelwolf

Fade_the_Pyro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:35 pm
1) soul mate?
My lover boy kakashi of course

2)most like me?
i have no idea. none of the naruto characters are lie me really. My origianal character is SORT of like me though. For further details read my ficcy (and review. heres the link if you want it. http://www.fanfiction.net/~fadesempai

3.) GO out with?
heart heart heart do you even have to ask? observe the username^_^ my kakashi!!!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:41 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Quick Question: Why does no one like Naruto as much as other characters? (Not like I care..I get to have him then! xd ) just wondering o.o

Hahaha...I don't know! Maybe it's just because he's so loud and obnoxious and stuff. Everyone loves him, and wants him to win, and yet he doesn't have nearly as many fangirls as, say, Kakashi and Sasuke. Ah well. For me, it's because I don't like thirteen year old boys...it makes me feel dirty. (I'm 18, so Itachi is about as young as I go.)  

Yomei

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:30 pm
Yomei
ChibiAngelwolf

Hahaha...I don't know! Maybe it's just because he's so loud and obnoxious and stuff. Everyone loves him, and wants him to win, and yet he doesn't have nearly as many fangirls as, say, Kakashi and Sasuke. Ah well. For me, it's because I don't like thirteen year old boys...it makes me feel dirty. (I'm 18, so Itachi is about as young as I go.)

techincally Naruto isn't 13..he is about 17 right now..The manga started in 1999..he was 12 then..17yrs old now. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:30 pm
Kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashikakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakshi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi kakashi heart heart heart heart heart *huggle** sorry. i am obsessed.  

Fade_the_Pyro

Shikostu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:53 pm
1) who do you think is your soul-mate in naruto?
ummm.....Itachi or Haku

2) who in naruto is like you the most?
Today my friend said I was acting like Gaara....

3) who would you go out with in naruto?
Gaara, Itachi, Kiba, or Haku whee (I love them)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:29 pm
1) Who do you think is your soul-mate in Naruto?

This is a tricky question. In my opinion, a soul-mate is one who compliments your personality and balances you inside and out. This doesn't nesecarily have to be the lover you're destined to be with. A soul-mate can be your best friend or family member.
But I ramble...

My answer to that would most like have to be Tenmari.
Why? Because she's level-headed and has the innate urge to protect those she cares for. But more than that she's self-assured and a strong woman all on her own. That balances out my own persona.

2) Who in Naruto is like you the most?

This required some thinking and soul-searching.
My answer has nothing to do with the previous answer but rather with my own opinions of myself.

What I came to was that I'm most like Naruto.
I am easily affected by what goes on around me, empathetic and emotionally charged. But I also use this as a springboard to rise above it rather than let it bog me down.
I get depressed and feel responsible for problems that have nothing to do with me. I am quick to cry and even quicker to laugh and joke around. My energy is infectous and envy is easy to evoke in me.
But that's just the tip really.
My past has been rife with dissent and ostraization which led to acting out to gain attention. Trust me, you know when you're bending spoons and sprawling identifiable graffiti in public areas at the age of 7 that you're hungry for any kind of attention.

3) who would you go out with in Naruto?

Compared to the other two, this question seems oddly superficial.
There are a handful of characters I admire and even fewer that I find myself attracted to on this level.
But if I had to pick, Gaara would be my choice.
Besides being a cool all-around character, he has several qualities about him that really attract me. I'm not talking about the blood-hungry psycotic atitude or his oft-emtionless state.
He has had a very painful past and there is an innocence about him that screams for attention and love. That calls to me.

Of course, it does help that he's got beautiful eyes and a love of fishnet. heart  

Sakata

LordDamien27

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:28 pm
ChibiAngelwolf

techincally Naruto isn't 13..he is about 17 right now..The manga started in 1999..he was 12 then..17yrs old now. lol
Manga Time =/= Real Time sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:52 pm
yea sure i guess  

Otaku_Kenshin

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:04 pm
LordDamien27
ChibiAngelwolf

Manga Time =/= Real Time sweatdrop
I know that..I'm just saying..if he was here (Believe me I've thought about it...he would be about 17 or 18yrs old. So he isn't really younger than me razz  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:21 pm
1) Temari. We have pretty much the same attitude...we're destined to be togheter!

2) I'm sorta a mix between Temari, and Kankurou.

3) Temari. Once again, we were meant for each other!  

Kerubim Crepin

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Tsuyen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:48 pm
First off, kakashiluvr, your signature cracks me up!! xd Hahaha, silly Kabuto.

Uuuh.. I dunno. I guess... YONDAIME. HE IS MY TWOO LUFF whee

Naruto, except I don't like ramen x.x But I do like pork udon! Holy CRAP, it's so fricking good. I wish we had noodle stands in America; cheap, tasty, and uh.. TASTY.

I'd have to say Itachi, just because he's the definition of "smex". Of course, the relationship would only last 2 seconds, because that's how long it would take for him to kill me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:52 pm
Tsuyen
I'd have to say Itachi, just because he's the definition of "smex". Of course, the relationship would only last 2 seconds, because that's how long it would take for him to kill me sweatdrop
just keep thinking positive!! sweatdrop xd  

ChibiAngelwolf

beautiful3ulogy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:19 pm

orochi or yondaime is good for me =D

im surprisingly like naruto...

i'd gladly work for orochi =)  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items