One Blood(Triple H MIX!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resin Sm0ke

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:26 pm
All I have to say is, all you say = "Blah blah blah"

You have no idea. Okay? Okay. Bye now guy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:41 am
Maleficent Chaos
IceyPimp14
Maleficent Chaos
No really clipse, I believe you. I believe all of you, I really do.

And clipse, you write that way in all of your verses.

Oh and please, crip, yeah...you're one lame stupid s**t. I wouldn't try to act like you're 'one hard mother ********'. You look weak as ********. Please....me ignorant? Look at yourself before you try to speak out.

And King Card is the guy who made this guild, tried to get me to teach him how to write, and all he did was gangster rap and hes whiter than anyone here.

Nah...

1st King Card didn't found this guild. Crip alongwith various other original thread members created this guild because we were tired of assholes like yourself interrupting our peaceful and fun setting.

2nd U don't seem ignorant. U actually seem to posess this dumbass ideaology which implants incorrect beliefs that you percieve as correct. Contrary 2 ur beliefs, no matter how much you and your adversaries b***h and whine no one(besides those who already have) will change. In conclusion, u and ur homies may take turns ******** each other over now considering the omniscent egoes you all possess will eventually lead to your seperation. Yal niggaz gon end up like Destiny's Child. The only question is "Which one of yal bitches gon end up ridin Jay-Z's d**k?"

WITH ALL THAT SAID: Can we all please move on?!?!? This is a freeflow sub-forum, therefore if yal niggaz ain't battlin get the ******** out and stop trying to cause confusion and discord.

End....

Ummm....actually King Card did, he brought me in as the guy on top in this guild to run the rap forum in it. So please, don't insult my intellegence on this. You just made yourself look like an a** with that.

Secondly, whoever talked about me and my 'homies'? I never have brought anybody up. I also don't have anybody that I would precieve, that posts anymore, as a peer to me. I am Jay Z, and everyone of you destiny child wannabes are on my d**k.

And finally, I have no beliefs, I have truths.

Did this ***** really just say this eek I can't conger up the words to say against this becuase of how arrogant and concieted it is.......somebody say something  

Graphitty-King

Resin Sm0ke

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:51 am
Graphitty-King
Maleficent Chaos
IceyPimp14
Maleficent Chaos

Oh and please, crip, yeah...you're one lame stupid s**t. I wouldn't try to act like you're 'one hard mother ********'. You look weak as ********. Please....me ignorant? Look at yourself before you try to speak out.

And King Card is the guy who made this guild, tried to get me to teach him how to write, and all he did was gangster rap and hes whiter than anyone here.

Nah...

1st King Card didn't found this guild. Crip alongwith various other original thread members created this guild because we were tired of assholes like yourself interrupting our peaceful and fun setting.

2nd U don't seem ignorant. U actually seem to posess this dumbass ideaology which implants incorrect beliefs that you percieve as correct. Contrary 2 ur beliefs, no matter how much you and your adversaries b***h and whine no one(besides those who already have) will change. In conclusion, u and ur homies may take turns ******** each other over now considering the omniscent egoes you all possess will eventually lead to your seperation. Yal niggaz gon end up like Destiny's Child. The only question is "Which one of yal bitches gon end up ridin Jay-Z's d**k?"

WITH ALL THAT SAID: Can we all please move on?!?!? This is a freeflow sub-forum, therefore if yal niggaz ain't battlin get the ******** out and stop trying to cause confusion and discord.

End....

Ummm....actually King Card did, he brought me in as the guy on top in this guild to run the rap forum in it. So please, don't insult my intellegence on this. You just made yourself look like an a** with that.

Secondly, whoever talked about me and my 'homies'? I never have brought anybody up. I also don't have anybody that I would precieve, that posts anymore, as a peer to me. I am Jay Z, and everyone of you destiny child wannabes are on my d**k.

Did this ***** really just say this eek I can't conger up the words to say against this becuase of how arrogant and concieted it is.......somebody say something
stop just stop, you just keep accumulating dumbass s**t up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:01 am
wow... yall still arguing? confused  

Accounts Banned

Eclipse The Righteous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:16 pm
Bugz-E
I thought the same thing..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:43 pm
E~Clipse
Bugz-E
this don't make no sence...  

Accounts Banned

Eclipse The Righteous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:01 pm
Bugz-E
E~Clipse
Bugz-E
not at all..anyway lets move on in life..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:56 pm
E~Clipse
Bugz-E
E~Clipse
Bugz-E
*looks at post previous..*

I wonder what is going on here...

basically...

we got...

Icey, Crip, and [GK]

vs.

Mak, MC, and [Me]

I wonder.. who would actually win that one...

*ponders*

So MC.. the most hated character in all of the RH and even in here.. has a posse?

Mak.. the guy that had to leave because of the drama he created.. has a posse?

Or is it.. they just seemingly know something that ya'll don't yet?

Posse... psssh! xp  

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Accounts Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:32 pm
C Teezy
E~Clipse
Bugz-E
E~Clipse
Bugz-E

basically...

we got...

Icey, Crip, and [GK]

vs.

Mak, MC, and [Me]

*ponders*

So MC.. the most hated character in all of the RH and even in here.. has a posse?

Posse... psssh! xp

stare I'm not even gonna start...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:40 pm
Bugz-E
C Teezy
E~Clipse
Bugz-E
E~Clipse
Bugz-E

basically...

we got...

Icey, Crip, and [GK]

vs.

Mak, MC, and [Me]

*ponders*

Posse... psssh! xp

stare I'm not even gonna start...
you just did wit that sentence.. continue...  

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

IceyPimp15

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:28 pm
C Teezy
E~Clipse
Bugz-E
E~Clipse
Bugz-E

basically...

we got...

Icey, Crip, and [GK]

vs.

Mak, MC, and [Me]

*ponders*

Posse... psssh! xp

Nah I ain't against nobody except MC. Mak could've stayed. I actually had became used 2 his constant dissing and bitching. It brought out the best and worse of me. U...iono wut 2 say. Ur the least disliked when compared 2 the 2 niggas previously mentioned (not a compliment).  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:33 pm
These wannbe f*****t niggas really don't know s**t. Young kids, younger than you dickheads will kill you for thinking you're hard! rofl
Little Mexicans and s**c niggas will ******** you. I swear.
Imagine these faggots in a cell for like..2 hours. So sad...
Stop posing for the cameras like a bunch of runway hos..you faggots.  

The Legendary Makairo

The Legendary Makairo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:35 pm
Teezy & 'Ro vs. Icey and [Any ********' HHH *****]

Sound good? We'll replace my battle with Nicca for that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:39 pm
The Legendary Makairo
Teezy & 'Ro vs. Icey and [Any ********' HHH *****]

Sound good? We'll replace my battle with Nicca for that.
Who's voting?  

IceyPimp15

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:00 pm
Maleficent Chaos
Graphitty-King
Maleficent Chaos
IceyPimp14
Maleficent Chaos

Nah...

End....

stop just stop, you just keep accumulating dumbass s**t up.

Ha......The same can be said for U stare  
Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces