Submit

SAKURA SUCKS
  I'm sueing!
  LOLZ YA PINK ROACH SHULD DIE
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:00 am
Still ranting. I'll post it eventually.

And for Itachi, I think he's bad a**. I just wish he wasn't such an idiot. >_>; As for people wishing they could be him for the charity of Konoha; that's ridiculous. Being a character is being THEM. You can't change who they are... Or else you are no longer them. You are you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:30 pm
Gaara: Cheapo.  

What the Pho

Gravity_of_Divinity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:19 pm
i love naruto for the ninetails fox but if i hear "BELIEVE IT" on more time im going to strabgke myself  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:50 am
Shikalee

And for Itachi, I think he's bad a**. I just wish he wasn't such an idiot. >_>; As for people wishing they could be him for the charity of Konoha; that's ridiculous. Being a character is being THEM. You can't change who they are... Or else you are no longer them. You are you.

I don't see how being a sociopathic, nihilistic retard makes you a badass, unless you mean by strength.

But yes, being a character does constitute as thinking like them, too.

I just want Gatts from Berserk to come and kill Itachi. I think he's the dumbest character neutral I can't wait until Sasuke straps dynamite to his nutsack like I've wanted him to for years heart  

EwYouNerd

mofoslotmachine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:15 am
EwYouNerd
Shikalee

I don't see how being a sociopathic, nihilistic retard makes you a badass, unless you mean by strength.

I just want Gatts from Berserk to come and kill Itachi. I think he's the dumbest character neutral I can't wait until Sasuke straps dynamite to his nutsack like I've wanted him to for years heart

Personally, I'm a fan of Sakura killing Itachi. It'd be awesome, and imagine, all those fanboys, wailing with despair... twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:24 am
That would be so awesome if she just jumped in and... punched his head and it exploded. Something extremely lame like an exploding head.  

Captain Verd

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:32 am
mofoslotmachine
EwYouNerd
Shikalee

Personally, I'm a fan of Sakura killing Itachi. It'd be awesome, and imagine, all those fanboys, wailing with despair... twisted

I want her to deliver the final blow, too sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:27 pm
Personally, I'm not a fan of Itachi. But I hope he slaughters a few of the good guys (although I'm sure he won't), because so many of them are sooooo boring. Hinata can be first up. UM LOL IM SHY???? NARUTO!!!211w

WHATEVA LADY. Die now kthx. evil  

attila the fun

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:49 pm
EwYouNerd
Shikalee

By badass I mean my strength.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:23 pm
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
Shikalee

By badass I mean my strength.

I see.

............He's still lame.  

EwYouNerd

kimmiepoo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:22 am
Hate? Like "get out of this manga now?"

Itachi- "I thought I would be a badass if I killed everyone for no reason, but I was just being a retarded teenager. What a retard I am."

Deidara- "YEAH YEAH YEAH IM THE MOST ANNOYING CHARACTER KISHIMOTO EVER WROTE"

pt. 2 Shikamaru- "Hi, I was really likable at first. Now I'm just annoying and should fade into the darkness, but I just can't seem to stay out of the spotlight! Shoot me!"

Kishimoto- "lol hi wut cen i do 4 u?"

Srs bsnss fans- "*shoots self over internets and naruto*"

Tobi Conspiracy Theorists- "we need to stfu already"

k im done.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:25 am
kimmiepoo

Itachi- "I thought I would be a badass if I killed everyone for no reason, but I was just being a retarded teenager. What a retard I am."

pt. 2 Shikamaru- "Hi, I was really likable at first. Now I'm just annoying and should fade into the darkness, but I just can't seem to stay out of the spotlight! Shoot me!"

k im done.

This post made me LOL, un! ^_^  

mofoslotmachine

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:00 am
mofoslotmachine
This post made me LOL, un! ///_^

Emoticon fixed for Deidara fan wrongness.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:08 pm
kimmiepoo

k im done.

TOBI = OBITO FO LIFE!! >=OOOOOOOOOOOO

lol, just kidding, but I really want to see more of Tobi X3  

Pekora

kimmiepoo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:07 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
kimmiepoo

k im done.

TOBI = OBITO FO LIFE!! >=OOOOOOOOOOOO

lol, just kidding, but I really want to see more of Tobi X3

OKAY maybe it is because he's like Tom Riddle with the whole Voldemort thing with unscrambling his name. Only he spelled it wrong because there's only one 'o' in Tobi.

BUT THATS OKAY.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces