Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:30 am
TrickYMickY
Well, I have never been hungover in my life, no matter how bad I get the night before. And on the 2 times so far where I have had one the morning after, my stomach had been eptied the night before too so it went down a treat with the coffee.

Holy free-holies.

Never?!

I hate people like you.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:57 pm
Sleep Beauty
So..krispy kreme has come Down Under, and when I heard my first initial reaction was "Ewwww...who'd want to eat those...they would be so sweet"
I looked for an article, but was unable to find one.
So, I just want to know the opinions.
I've never had one of them..but they look so disgustingly sweet...but i guess, whatever floats your boat right?

They're better than Donut King or any other donuts you find in Australia though.  

Shingo77

babalonsatene

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:05 pm
Yeah, they're not that good, too much hype, they're a bit too solid for my liking, and the staff are freaky smile All too American for my liking  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:14 pm
more donuts. yay. what a way to add to the nation's weight problems...  

Lynx Raven Raide

K i m m e h

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:14 pm
Mum went to Sydney sometime last year, when the ones in Melbourne hadn't opened yet, so she got us a box. I had half a donut and almost threw up. They are sickly sweet and I wouldn't eat one again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:50 am
the opened one up here on the central coast... near the mingara recreation centre confused  

Lynx Raven Raide

StreekG

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:32 am
I just came home from Krispy Kreme in Narre Warren, went for the car club meetups and took home 2 dozen original glazed in the end.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:32 pm
I'm over them  

babalonsatene

StreekG

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:53 pm
Just recently during one of my many trips to Krispy Kremes in Narre, the big sign was lit up red, my chance finally arrived and i managed to sample a fresh hot donut, my god the difference was huge compared to when you buy then normally, was insanely good.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:15 pm
Yeah a lot of the doughnuts taste a lot better hot because the sugar hasn't had a chance to crystalise yet so it is less sugary in a way.

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:43 pm
seconds on the lips

years on the hips

and we dont have em in brisbane...... so yea unless you travel interstate its no good for us  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:16 pm
One of my friends bought a couple when we went to the city last Christmas. I had only a small piece because I wasn't really that hungry. It wasn't too bad I suppose, but I'd only really eat it if I was like really hungry.  

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

[drowning dollie day]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:15 pm

they are soooo overrated :[

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:19 pm
I had a donut that tasted like it should be a muffin so we called it a muffnut. Much laughter ensued  

King Of Ninjas

Missie_Mousie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:14 pm
I love them love them love them!!!
We don't have them in Bris but I always bring them home with me when i fly to Sydney! Yum YUM!!!  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff