Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tetrapeptide

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:41 pm
Kohaku realized Iruka probably wouldn't call on her so she leaned over her picture and started to add the finer details. She looked up and around the room, what freaks. She told herself and realized she was just as weird looking. She laughed a little and stopped when she saw a guy with really dark blue hair. He looks depressed, idiot. She told herself and drew a little bit more. She didn't see anyone who seemed that friendly so she just waited to be called on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:58 pm
"Know that I think it over I don't care if sensei calls on me I know excatly what to do and since I used this technique before it should be pretty easy but I never know unless I try." Shizume whispered to herself "And maybe Sasuke will reconize me, but then he is the most popular guy and he does have the same eyes as me." Before Shizume realized she was already raising her hand to volunteer to try the jutsu.

"Shizume what is it?" The sensei asked seeing her hand. "I want to try the shadow clone jutsu please." Shizume answered not really knowing what she was doing. "What already someone wants to try, alright come up here and I'll show you what to do shizume." Senei said.

Shizume walked down the isale and up to the front of the class, before sensei could show her the hand seals she was already building up her chakra and making the hand sighns. *Amazing, I have never seen anyone able to do a jutsu without anyone to them first this girl is really something* Sensei thought. "Shadow clone jutsu" Shizume said making three perfect shadow clones. *Amazing I never saw anyone master this jutsu so quick. She must really be something* Sensei thought. "Exalent Shizume. Everyone Shizume just made three perfect shadow clones." Sensei annonced. "You can take your seat know Shizume." Sensei said. "Hai." Shizume replied. *That was easier than I thought I wounder if I can do the mass shadow clone jutsu I know it's harder but I might be able to do it with some pratice.* Shizume thought sitting down in her desk.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:08 pm
*Aw man.... i'm really not good at Shadow clones. I hope that i don't get picked* Ryo thought to himself sitting at his seat. when Iruka asked for another volunteer he begins to sink down into his seat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:34 pm
Kohaku yawned very loudly, though not on purpose. Then she stretched, raising her hands. "Yes, Kohaku? Would you like to try the jutsu?" asked Iruka and Kohaku slammed her hand on her desk accidentally. She sighed and nodded her head. She went up to the front and he wrote the hand signs on the board. She gathered her chakra and managed to make a single clone, although she wasn't trying very hard. She saw a binch of minor flaws in it as well, but Iruka sent her back to her seat without saying much other than a mumbled, "Good Job." That Shizume girl set the standards to high. Thought Kohaku begrudgingly.  

tetrapeptide

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:36 pm
Sakura sighed and started running her fingers through her hair with one hand and flipping through the pages of her text book with her other one. 'Hm, maybe I'll look it up a bit, just to be absolutely certain I know the technique,' she thought and searched for the page. 'Kawarimi no justsu,' she thought as she flipped past the page, 'bunshin no jutsu... aha! Kage bunshin no jutsu! Here it is.' Sakura stopped combing her hair with her fingers and scanned the page, 'okay, totally got it,' she thought to herself and closed the book.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:54 pm
"Not bad for a first time" Shizume whispered. I wounder what that pink haired girl is going to do?"  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:58 pm
"Please don't pick me, please don't pick me." He said over and over again. "How about you Ryo. would you like to give it a try?" Iruka asked. His heart began to pound hard as fear went throughout his body. Get a hold of yourself, ninja don't have fear. He begins to move to the front and gathers up chakra. He then closed his eyes, I hope this works. He then opened his eyes and created a horrible clone. Iruka begins to look at him with dissapointment in his eyes. He just slowly walks back to his little corner seat and sat there dissapointed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:00 pm
She looked at the pink haired girl rifling through her textbook. I don't like pink... Judged Kohaku. Then she stared at the guy with dark blue hair with disgust, she judged people unfairly quite often.  

tetrapeptide

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:04 pm
Ryo sees a girl with pink hair looking at her book very intentively. "She seems nice, maybe she can help me with the Shadow Clone Jutsu. I'll ask her during lunch."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:07 pm
NinjaAssassinX
Billy sees a girl with pink hair looking at her book very intentively. "She seems nice, maybe she can help me with the Shadow Clone Jutsu. I'll ask her during lunch."

((Thats a good point! Whens lunch!!!))  

tetrapeptide

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:13 pm
((I don't know. whenever someone wants it to be))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:47 pm
It was 12noon. "Ok class time for lunch." Iruka said as the students got up to leave. "Shizume can I speak to you for a moment." Iruka said as Shizume was about o leave. "Oh no did I do something wrong?" Shizume thought. "Shizume your shadow clones where perfect and I never showed you the hand sighns. Did you know the jutsu before you came here?" Iruka asked. "Hai." Shizume said looking at the floor. "Who taught you the jutsu?" Ituka asked. Shizume froze in fear she didn't know what to say she didn't want anyone else to know that an super S-ranked criminal is her father. "My mother taught me before she died." Shizume said lieing. "Oh alright you may go know. Oh wait Shizume I want to ask you a favor would you like to tutor people on some of the jutsu's" Iruka asked. "I don't know let me think, and I'll tell you after lunch." Shizume said. "Alright."Iruka replied.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:57 pm
Ryo walks to the large tree and sits with his lunch. "Finally, LUNCH!!!!" He begins to devour his lunch until it was all gone. Hm... i wondered where the pink-haired girl is at. I should look for her. He finds her talking to some guy. i'll just leave them alone. i'll get back with her later.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:02 pm
*Shizume thought about what Iruka said before lunch and adgreed to it. Tutoring might not be so bad but I better not have any trouble makers or there in for some trouble.*After lunch Shizume told Iruka about her answer, "Class I decided that Shizume can help you with your shadow clones if you need help on them at all but I will tell those students at the ebd of school." Iruka said getting bakc to his lesson.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:19 pm
"Maybe after eating lunch, i can focus better." Ryo then takes out his book and follows along with the lesson. he looks out of the corner of his eye and sees Shizume just sitting there doing nothing. show-off!!  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff