Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laFred

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:33 pm
PhoenixEve
Rurill
fAsHiOn wHoRe

..+.+..

Rurill, don't listen to them. >O Make as many leaving threads as you want, we've all done it before and I dunno why they're making a big deal of yours. mad mad mad heart

..+.+..

That's because they don't like me.

And I really dont want to come back.. no not anymore.
It's not because anyone dislikes you, stop acting like everyone is out to get you. Everyone who makes an attention grabbing leaving thread gets treated that same. As Page Boy said earlier in her thread, there has been too many of these made for attention and pity value alone, and most people come back anyway.

If you felt like no one would miss you and everyone would hate you, why did you make the thread in the first place? Because you wanted your friends to know? You could have just PMed them. You wanted people to notice you, and they did, just not the way you wanted. You made an attention grabbing thread, putting you're leaving in a thread title always does that. Any attention, positive or negative, you brought on yourself.

If you can't stay on Gaia because some people don't like you and there are a bunch of your friends begging to stay, then you missed the point of socializing. NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO LIKE YOU! Stop trying to prove how many people don't like you or notice you and enjoy the people that do like you.

I don't see why you'd be to blame.
It's the truth, and Rurill knows it.
Well, I'm proud that you had the courage to say it.
You know everyone else is just thinking it.
Pffft, acting like everyone hates her and all that shiz.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:06 pm
I hate when an oldbie makes a thread saying rate them everyone runs over and is goes crazy over them I create the same thread and I get a newb to the at wearing one peice of clothing come in and say great 10/10 I mean its great they came and I say thanks but it likes I want more then one person to come and help me out.

Svetlano

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:07 pm
@ MOP... But If I changed my user name the sticky would give it all away. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:08 pm
[Angelico]
I hate when an oldbie makes a thread saying rate them everyone runs over and is goes crazy over them I create the same thread and I get a newb to the at wearing one peice of clothing come in and say great 10/10 I mean its great they came and I say thanks but it likes I want more then one person to come and help me out.

& those who get the suck up rates see it as a bad thing. They see right thru anyone who is giving a suck up rate. While some thive on these types of rates most do not.  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Svetlano

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:11 pm
candycrack
[Angelico]

& those who get the suck up rates see it as a bad thing. They see right thru anyone who is giving a suck up rate. While some thive on these types of rates most do not.

Yup Yup I used to do that but it retarted people do it just so they become friend now I just give them a regular rate and force them to be my friend twisted

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:16 pm
Dorg Endo

5. Leaving threads, are they getting out of hand? Yes, unless you have cancer shut up xd !!

Agree xd  

The Lady Rhea

Fashionable Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Nakago_Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:23 pm
1. Is the AT realy going to hell? - I don't think it is. It's just I find durring the holiday times especially that's when all the angsty kids have nothing better to do on the time off of school than to go on gaia and start problems. It comes and goes in waves.

2. Elitism and Favoritisim. - Sometimes I do think that some of the rates I get are because I'm somewhat known as an oldbie and not for how my outfit really looks but that's why when I make an outfit I like, I get it rated multiple times to try and weed that out. I can't say I've seen anyone lately on their high horse thinking they're elite or something.

3. Trolling / Flame ratings? - We'll always have that lets face it. But I find that if you can point out how much of a dumbass a troller or flamer is being without getting into a fight with them, the give up and move on eventually.

4. Oldbies vs Newbies... whats that all about? - It's hard for newbies to fit in sometimes when the oldbies have their own cliques. I'll admit at times I feel aukward talking to people I don't know... but I just remember that there was a time I was a newbie too so I do what I can to give them the warm welcome I didin't get.

5. Leaving threads, are they getting out of hand? - Same answer as Question 1 3nodding But I'll add... when they are sencere about leaving, I do kind of appreciate it because I've been to forums where a user disapeared from the forum and a month later I found out it wasin't because they got bored, or sick of the people, it was because they died in some accident. sad

6. Tainted ratings, and Baised ratings. - Yup, the AT is full of them. Sometimes I wonder how many people in the AT remember a time when you were rated on how good your outfit looked, not on how well your colours matched sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:26 pm
Newbies vs Oldbies was just a thread I made as a joke. xD  

Coolboy791

-.Mop.Made.Of.Radio.-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:32 pm
candycrack
@ MOP... But If I changed my user name the sticky would give it all away. xd

xd that's true  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:38 pm
Coolboy791

yes but as far as I know it became a big flame war and what not? confused but anyway... I just realized I wrote to much gonk no one is gonna read that all xp  

-.Mop.Made.Of.Radio.-

Coolboy791

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:00 pm
-.Mop.Made.Of.Radio.-
Coolboy791

yes but as far as I know it became a big flame war and what not? confused but anyway... I just realized I wrote to much gonk no one is gonna read that all xp
Not that I know of. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:21 pm
Coolboy791
-.Mop.Made.Of.Radio.-
Coolboy791

Not that I know of. ninja

oh o.o I wasn't there that's just what I heard x_X  

-.Mop.Made.Of.Radio.-

Menstrual Cramps

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:25 pm
Coolboy791

There is a good timing and a bad timing. Your joke along with all those effing Masaki threads was bad timing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:56 pm
Coolboy791

None the less it was at bad timing and the question itself had nothing to do with that thread anyways. Oldbies vs. Newbies is always an on going thing.  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

-.Mop.Made.Of.Radio.-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:02 am
candycrack
Coolboy791

None the less it was at bad timing and the question itself had nothing to do with that thread anyways. Oldbies vs. Newbies is always an on going thing.

-le sigh- unfortunately, yes. I think we need to stop this now before all hell breaks lose. The only dilemma is.... how? as suggested, there's the name change idea, I guess we could all for a month or two make mules and not tell anyone who we are and not use any famous avatars or anything, then as we get to know ea. other we'll begin to accept more newbies, etc. because we may think they are someone else, but they could easily not be  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff