Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
How often you draw/collect/see furrotica? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How often you draw/collect/see mature fur material?
1 piece per month
10%
 10%  [ 12 ]
1 piece per week
9%
 9%  [ 11 ]
1 piece daily
24%
 24%  [ 27 ]
1 piece each hour (or what its the same, I cant stop draw/collect/watch... HELP ME! O____O)
43%
 43%  [ 49 ]
Can you so kind and explain to me what mean furrotica :P
11%
 11%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 112

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:52 pm
Leyla Giselle
Angel Natavi
Okay. time to reveal my dirty little secret. I am a yiff maniac. Oh Yiffstar, I am known in the role play circuts as the "Endless Yiffstar slut." Primarily because in there, my philosophy is, the fastest way to learn about someone is to yiff them. That, and I am currently ranked fifth in total posts on that site. Thats fifth among at least 19500 people. Thats a lot of yiffing.
Didn't see that coming from you rofl

Yes, well. Once you get to know me, who I really am, you are constantly suprised. To date, my record is yiffing four guys at once in four different threads. One guy each. And no, I am not gay. Mearly I play a female character. Its... complicated.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:06 pm
Angel Natavi
Leyla Giselle
Angel Natavi
Okay. time to reveal my dirty little secret. I am a yiff maniac. Oh Yiffstar, I am known in the role play circuts as the "Endless Yiffstar slut." Primarily because in there, my philosophy is, the fastest way to learn about someone is to yiff them. That, and I am currently ranked fifth in total posts on that site. Thats fifth among at least 19500 people. Thats a lot of yiffing.
Didn't see that coming from you rofl

Yes, well. Once you get to know me, who I really am, you are constantly suprised. To date, my record is yiffing four guys at once in four different threads. One guy each. And no, I am not gay. Mearly I play a female character. Its... complicated.
Nah, I see it alot on Furcadia. razz  

Leyla Giselle

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:13 pm
Leyla Giselle
Nah, I see it alot on Furcadia. razz

Heh, yeah. It happens quite a bit on YS.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:15 am
Um...to be honest, I collect quite a bit...but I also study it to improve on my own art...

Now for Furc...Let's just...ah...not get into that one, ok? (Personal record: 5 RPs at once...no easy feat)*rubs the back of his neck and chuckles slightly*

Anyway...  

Davin_Nightwind

Shaviv

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:23 pm
Angel Natavi

You never asked me.

:'(

Edit: I have been told both on Furcadia and on YC that I play a female character very well. I find this fascinating. I am no Don Juan but I have simply observed some things, tried some things with a couple of people, you know, and it's stuck with me.

Normally I'm in YC as myself, though, which is to say "male" among other things.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:42 pm
Furotica? Same thing as Furvert art.

Personally, I stick to "pin-up girl" type art, tasteful n***s, and other artistic stuff, nothing vulgarly explicit for me... normally. Even then, I don't collect it often, but when I go "pr0n hunting" I'll end up getting 20-40 pictures in one go. eek  

lamoxlamae

Beloved Phantom

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:02 pm
Shaviv

You never asked me.

:'(

Edit: I have been told both on Furcadia and on YC that I play a female character very well. I find this fascinating. I am no Don Juan but I have simply observed some things, tried some things with a couple of people, you know, and it's stuck with me.

Normally I'm in YC as myself, though, which is to say "male" among other things.

Didn't know you were there. My login there is the same here. I have a couple RPs going on the main page of the YS RP. Look for Bleach.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:27 pm
Nope, blatently erotic art of any kind just doesn't do it for me. Actually, it is a major turn off. Guess I just need something left to the imagination.  

Krissim Klaw

White-Pawz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:43 am
1- I still call it Yiff...

2- Everytime I get Horny.... Which is about.... Every Day! xD
Well.... some days I'm too busy...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:09 pm
Krissim Klaw
Nope, blatently erotic art of any kind just doesn't do it for me. Actually, it is a major turn off. Guess I just need something left to the imagination.

Same here....Gotta have something for the imagination, thats the whole fun of it wink  

DeletedUsername420

Araclast

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:23 pm
I look at it maybe 3 times a week at most *blush*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:11 pm
Krissim Klaw

Same here.

I'm more attracted to the slender, flat-chested, androgynous types of anthros anyways. Big breasts and ripped biceps just don't do it for me.

Iunno, I have someone in my life, and that's all I need for a turn-on, to be frank.

2aetH

Kernaira

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:25 pm
Daily for me, since I am on FA. I watch alot of talented artists that draw alot of that. Also got a few comics from Genus and Furrlough.

Haha, also doesn't help when one of my good friends has his adult work published in Genus. XD So I get my comics for free o.o

It used to bother me, but eh, it doesn't much anymore. I've just come to accept it and experiment a bit with it myself, though anatomy is what I struggle with half the time. razz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:29 pm
Kernaira
Daily for me, since I am on FA. I watch alot of talented artists that draw alot of that. Also got a few comics from Genus and Furrlough.

Haha, also doesn't help when one of my good friends has his adult work published in Genus. XD So I get my comics for free o.o

It used to bother me, but eh, it doesn't much anymore. I've just come to accept it and experiment a bit with it myself, though anatomy is what I struggle with half the time. razz
OMG, HI KERNAIRA! xD  

Leyla Giselle

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:52 pm
Kernaira

Who's your friend that gets published in it?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff