Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yugioh Silent Hill Crossover...? Funkay! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of it?
  WTF, mate. O_o
  Good Lord, this woman's at it again...
  Your idea of an excuse so Pyramid Head will molest Kaiba, right?
View Results

tasogarenootome

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:32 am
Yeay! People are joining! And who drew the pictures on the thread you posted, ZB? They look awesome!

As for who plays what characters, here's another thought - we don[t necessarily have to have each YGO person correspond to a SH personality - with the Kaiba brothers as Harry and Cheryl being the catalyst and then as for villainry we could have either the whole cult or we could even throw someone like Marik/Malik or Bakura into the villain position (have them somehow masterminding events or have Bakura trying to revive the "God" or something)...I dunno, just a thought!

Can't wait to get things started! Thanks for making this RP  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:37 pm
tasogarenootome
Yeay! People are joining! And who drew the pictures on the thread you posted, ZB? They look awesome!

As for who plays what characters, here's another thought - we don[t necessarily have to have each YGO person correspond to a SH personality - with the Kaiba brothers as Harry and Cheryl being the catalyst and then as for villainry we could have either the whole cult or we could even throw someone like Marik/Malik or Bakura into the villain position (have them somehow masterminding events or have Bakura trying to revive the "God" or something)...I dunno, just a thought!

Yeah, those are awesome ideas, I'll definitely use them for future reference. Bakura would make an amazing villain.  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Ryu_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:59 pm
Zoloft blob
tasogarenootome

Yeah, those are awesome ideas, I'll definitely use them for future reference. Bakura would make an amazing villain.

Well, he is an evil pyschopath... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:21 am
Ryu_chan
Zoloft blob
tasogarenootome

Yes, and as opposed to summoning the omnipotent "Zorc," he will now be converting to "Samael"... XD  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Ryu_chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:06 pm
Zoloft blob
Ryu_chan
Zoloft blob
tasogarenootome

Yes, and as opposed to summoning the omnipotent "Zorc," he will now be converting to "Samael"... XD

eek Eeek!! Satan!! *Hides*

((Fun fact: Samael was originally the name of the Archangel who fell, and came to be called Lucifer or Satan. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:38 pm
Ryu_chan
Zoloft blob
Ryu_chan
Zoloft blob
tasogarenootome

eek Eeek!! Satan!! *Hides*

((Fun fact: Samael was originally the name of the Archangel who fell, and came to be called Lucifer or Satan. ))

Interesting! So yes, Bakura will be a much more interesting Dahlia for our Silent Hill RP. Not only is he NOT old and decrepit (I'm referring to the game, not the exceedingly attractive actress that played her in the movie), but he's sexy in a sadistic sort of way... blaugh
Let's see how Seto-sama fares against the thief king...  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:19 pm
So is anybody here willing to start RPing anytime soon, or would you prefer having more members? wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:17 pm
Starting now would be fine with me. ^-^  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

tasogarenootome

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:28 pm
Zoloft blob
So is anybody here willing to start RPing anytime soon, or would you prefer having more members? wink
I'm ready anytime! And if you need me to substitute-RP anyone until we get more members, I will.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:08 pm
Would anyone be willing to play more than one character? 3nodding I wouldn't mind it personally.  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:23 pm
I wouldn't mind doing that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:28 pm
Yay, let's! blaugh And since Himitsu isn't here currently, I'll take her place then... twisted  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:37 pm
One minor situation here guys...I'm currently recording this session of YuGiOh karaoke dueling... xd Kaiba's voice is making my voice crack so much. blaugh But Kaiba's singing "It's Raining Men." F***ing hilarious. I'll be sure to post my recording once it's finished. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:41 pm
tasogarenootome
Zoloft blob
I'm ready anytime! And if you need me to substitute-RP anyone until we get more members, I will.

I would really appreciate it if you substituted for Kaiba-kun, yes...?  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:00 pm
I'm here! xD (Kinda nervous tho' since this is my first RP. o.o;; I'll do my best! x3)
So has there been a decision on what Silent Hill role Anzu will play in this? Or can we assume that Anzu just some how got dragged in and won't have any association with a Silent Hill character? o.O  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff