Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kexita

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:29 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Kexita
I think it really depends on chakra affinity. I think if the affinity is lightining it would be okay, but we don't know Neji's chakra affinities. So...maybe? sweatdrop

Kakashi can do Suiton without problems =/...why should it be different to Neji?

I believe Kakashi said that most people only have one element affinity with their chakra, right? If i re-call correctly, Kakashi has two. I might be wrong though. Maybe Neji only has one affinity. And if he only had one, and it wasn't fire or lighting, then my theory is that he wouldn't be able to do Chidori. Because fire and lighting can do lighting based jutsu, but wind and water probably can't. (I mean, last time i checked, water and wind can't turn into lighting. But then again, it IS an anime, so it doesn't have to make sense. xd )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:31 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Sasuke's affinity is fire. Supposedly (fire runs in the family).

It requires being taught. Kakashi himself made the jutsu, and Neji can't just FIGURE it out. But he could learn it through a teacher, yes. Most of them could, except people like... well, Shikamaru is the only person I can think of who's always running out of stamina. Maybe Kiba, too.

Anyone else run out of stamina really fast? >_>;;

Kakashi =3.
We dont know Neji's chakra amount, but his limit would probably be as Sasuke's.
No way. Kakashi isn't running out of stamina. He's running out of constitution. His vitality is ridiculously low.

I demand an explanation on constitution >=O!

Stamina = Chakra neutral
Constitution is one's:
"Health" (hit points)
Ability to take a hit
Stamina (So yes, it does fall under that, though Kakashi's is surprisingly high)
How much damage one can take

That sort of thing.

No. Chakra = Stamina + Will or
Physical + Mental energy

Oh yeah, I remember, the part where Sakura explained how to accumulate chakra. It showed the mental energy and the body energy being molded in the stomach, thus making Chakra.
I recall Ebisu talking about Naruto's Stamina, he said it was amazingly high, but he didn't knew how to control it.
Right. He was basically saying Naruto was acting like he had ADD. He wasted his energy doing hyperactive things, rather than focusing it into his chakra.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:33 pm
Kexita
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Kexita
I think it really depends on chakra affinity. I think if the affinity is lightining it would be okay, but we don't know Neji's chakra affinities. So...maybe? sweatdrop

Kakashi can do Suiton without problems =/...why should it be different to Neji?

I believe Kakashi said that most people only have one element affinity with their chakra, right? If i re-call correctly, Kakashi has two. I might be wrong though. Maybe Neji only has one affinity. And if he only had one, and it wasn't fire or lighting, then my theory is that he wouldn't be able to do Chidori. Because fire and lighting can do lighting based jutsu, but wind and water probably can't. (I mean, last time i checked, water and wind can't turn into lighting. But then again, it IS an anime, so it doesn't have to make sense. xd )
Kakashi has just lightning.

An affinity is just someone's strong point, making other jutsu harder, but not impossible.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:59 pm
I think he can......  

gdhfsgkjdfnsufksja

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:25 am
btw, has Kakashi explained what are Ino, Shikamaru and Chouji's element?

because I really doubt those are Kekkei Genkais, I mean they can't have a different affinity other than those neutral .  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:13 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

because I really doubt those are Kekkei Genkais, I mean they can't have a different affinity other than those neutral .
No.
Chouji's MAY be a Kekkei Genkai.
As far as Shikamaru and Ino, those are definately jutsu.
A Kekkei Genkai, under my observation, is usually a physical, bodily thing. Chouji's move probably isn't, but it does fall under the requirements all the other's do...

WAIT. *looks in character book* It MIGHT say it in here. Nope. Says nothing about that.

But yeah... my guess is that jutsu that lie outside of the body in not exactly a spiritual manner but more of a non-physical manner are... hard to place under any elements.
As we all know, a shadow is simply an absence of light. What Ino does is totally in the hands of what religion someone believes in. Soul-switching. Or to be more specific, mind-switching (Ino enters enemy, enemy gets hurt, Ino also receives damage to her body).

I've been trying to figure out what affinities, elements, whatever you want to call them, they have, and the best I can figure is that this is either pure chakra manipulation of a combination of 2-3 elements. I just don't get how that's... well, if it was 2-3 elements, their parents would pwn. Shikamaru's dad would be like, Hokage. xd  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:58 am
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

No.
A Kekkei Genkai, under my observation, is usually a physical, bodily thing. Chouji's move probably isn't, but it does fall under the requirements all the other's do...

WAIT. *looks in character book* It MIGHT say it in here. Nope. Says nothing about that.

But yeah... my guess is that jutsu that lie outside of the body in not exactly a spiritual manner but more of a non-physical manner are... hard to place under any elements.
As we all know, a shadow is simply an absence of light. What Ino does is totally in the hands of what religion someone believes in. Soul-switching. Or to be more specific, mind-switching (Ino enters enemy, enemy gets hurt, Ino also receives damage to her body).

I've been trying to figure out what affinities, elements, whatever you want to call them, they have, and the best I can figure is that this is either pure chakra manipulation of a combination of 2-3 elements. I just don't get how that's... well, if it was 2-3 elements, their parents would pwn. Shikamaru's dad would be like, Hokage. xd

Shika and Ino need a lot of concentration to use Kage Mane and Shinteshin
No Jutsu respectively, I dont know about Chouji, I think he just have to mold chakra and accumulate calories to use Baika no jutsu.

2-3 Elements? that's a wild guess right there =/.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:54 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

No.

No Jutsu respectively, I dont know about Chouji, I think he just have to mold chakra and accumulate calories to use Baika no jutsu.

Well, 3 actually makes sense. But 2 would be more likely. But 3 actually makes sense. According to some, a source of light and a source of earth could make Kage Mane work. But since there is no ACTUAL shadow, I've been guessing that there may be two sources of light. That could make 3 affinities. But there really is no way of telling.

Why do you always go, "=/"? It makes you looks really cynical.  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:24 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

No.

Well, 3 actually makes sense. But 2 would be more likely. But 3 actually makes sense. According to some, a source of light and a source of earth could make Kage Mane work. But since there is no ACTUAL shadow, I've been guessing that there may be two sources of light. That could make 3 affinities. But there really is no way of telling.

Why do you always go, "=/"? It makes you looks really cynical.

it's a confused expression, nothing special >.>...
And how can you use three elements at a time?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:49 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
That's where I'm confused. Theoretically, a person could use all 4 at once if they shoot one from each Tenketsu in each of their fingertips. But that's so out there. That's why I just want Kishimoto to hurry up and tell us what it is.  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:58 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
That's where I'm confused. Theoretically, a person could use all 4 at once if they shoot one from each Tenketsu in each of their fingertips. But that's so out there. That's why I just want Kishimoto to hurry up and tell us what it is.

....................?

Shoot from the fingertips? that's so Kimimaro's doing =O.
Besides, I think you gotta have a LOT of concentration to pour chakra into your fingertips (and each one has it's own element?).

He's going to release the second Data book soon (I hope so).  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:01 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

....................?

Besides, I think you gotta have a LOT of concentration to pour chakra into your fingertips (and each one has it's own element?).

LOL. FER SERIOUS.
Tenketsu. The points where chakra can come out of your body. Sasuke has perfected his Tenketsu, and Chidori can emit from his entire body.
And you yourself said Shikamaru and Ino required a lot of concentration to do what they do. Why? What's your basis on that?
We don't know what they are really doing mechanically. That is why it's hard to place them with elements.

My official theory is still that is is pure chakra manipulation. Like Rasengan.

I have the second data book. He's going to release a third. xd  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:47 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

....................?

LOL. FER SERIOUS.
Tenketsu. The points where chakra can come out of your body. Sasuke has perfected his Tenketsu, and Chidori can emit from his entire body.
And you yourself said Shikamaru and Ino required a lot of concentration to do what they do. Why? What's your basis on that?
We don't know what they are really doing mechanically. That is why it's hard to place them with elements.

I dont remember where it said so, but Kage Mane needs constant concentration, if you want to change the shape you need to focus on the shape you're trying to make (for example against Kin, he made the shadow as thin as the chakra thread, that was REALLY thin, almost unpercievable.)

As for Ino...I dont know, I guess it was just me, since his jutsus involve usage of the mind and all...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:48 pm
User Image

I want a data book.
Where'd you get it? o 3o

User Image

Historical

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:52 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
LOL. FER SERIOUS.

I dont remember where it said so, but Kage Mane needs constant concentration, if you want to change the shape you need to focus on the shape you're trying to make (for example against Kin, he made the shadow as thin as the chakra thread, that was REALLY thin, almost unpercievable.)

As for Ino...I dont know, I guess it was just me, since his jutsus involve usage of the mind and all...
SOOO BS.
It NEVER said that. I know that because I totally speculated that. It never says HOW he changes it's shape. D:

Historical
User Image

I want a data book.
Where'd you get it? o 3o

User Image
Japanese Cultural Center in San Fransisco. xd

You can get it just about anywhere you can find Japanese manga.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff