Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think ghost are real?
  yes
  no
View Results

toriable2016

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:31 pm
No,.....sorry...I didnt jump because my mom grabbed me off the roof and started yelling.Well actually she just stuck her head out the window,and yelled at me from there.I love it at night,....the stars and the quite make everything seem peaceful.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:33 pm
lol biggrin

yeah, the night is wonderful, I don't knwo why some people don't like it....or are afraid of it  

nightwing773

toriable2016

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:39 pm
I know.....My sister was still using a night light last year. xd I told her that the dark is fun and she told me I was a liar.Sometimes I just sit in the dark listening to music,or something like that.I like my privacy and peace....Since my house is hectic as it already is.. stare My best friend Cassie died two days ago.I cant stop listening to that song Cassie by Flyleaf.Its like the song really.....,she commited suicide because of her boyfriend. cry She was like my big sister...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:44 pm
I tell people how awesome the dark is, and no one ever believes me, they just call me weird. lol. I love peace and privacy and hate it when people come in my room when I want to be alone.

That's not good. I've been there, two of my best friends commited suicide this year. I know what that's like. I can't stop listening to the song Pain by Three Days Grace....  

nightwing773

toriable2016

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:53 pm
I read one of your post in the dark child thing.Thats so sad how you keep losing so many loved ones.Me,....I have'nt lost many,but now its scarey cause i think im about to lose my mom to a nervous breakdown.My grandmother had a heart attack a few days ago,but she seems to be doing a little better.My mom and dad are divorced,and Im stuck with my mom's boyfriend who is really old and had OCD xD xp When I was young my best friend was my black cat named Boomer.He got shot when I was in fourth grade.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:02 pm
yeah, I lose alot of people. about 7 a year. I try to not, and I try to help, but it's never worked. my mom is and OCD and my dad's really quiet, so he never says anything. Help her through it if you can. Yeah, my dad had 4 heart attacks and has a pacer/defibulater in his heart. My parents arn't divorced, but want to when I'm completely out of the house. My best friend of all time is the dark, it's the only friend I've had all my life, the only one that hasn't died. So, I have a really hard time making friends, and those I do make tend to die in a few years. It took me 13 years to make friends in one town, so gaia is my safe haven where I get to talk to people who actually hjave the same intrests and get what I'm talking about.  

nightwing773

toriable2016

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:08 pm
Im big on rping alot....Im pretty good at it too.Gaia was like my own little world where I could be happy and do whatever I wanted.I was always picked on all through my life,and still am.My eyes are slightly farther apart from each other,so i always got called asian or something.I had this thing for anime and I loved to read ,write, sing,and draw.People always seemed to hate me for it.About fourth grade I went goth and that only seemed to make them hate me more.I was shunned and did'nt have any friends.Until I moved to my new school where there are others like me.Though some of the goths still dont like me.Like Allison for example I used to be a cheerleadr(yes I know.... stare I hated it but my mom kept making me try out,She has bi polar so i did'nt want to make her upset) so she calls me a punk rock wannabe..I dont really care she can call me whatever she likes.....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:17 pm
I'm huge on rpgs, I make my own rpg forums and a bunch of websites to mess around on. I get called the giant wannabe, cause I'm 5' 11" and dress goth, I've been made fun of all my life, and went goth 6th grade, and made everyone hate me more. my mom wanted me to be a cheerleader too, but I just told her no and stared her down, she's scared of me....I have 6 good friends and that's it. otherwise, I get along with no one in person. maybe online, but not in person. I'm too contrary. I get what ur talking about, but where I live, ur goth if you wear all black for one day. so I get hated beyond all belief....  

nightwing773

Lilium_Crusade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:26 pm
Yeah..I'm gothic but im in a bible belt so it sucks a**!I've gotton picked on a bit but nobody really does now..except make really retarded rumors about me..i luv rping ^^ yesh..i rp all the time..im always on the computer >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:32 pm
yeah, I have to go to church sometimes if I get dragged. people make roumer and be mean behind my back, but no one will do it to my face anymore, just when I turn around, or am a foot away from them.  

nightwing773

Lilium_Crusade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:07 pm
they say it right in front of my face ans now there is a stupid a** rumor going around that i -blanked- in the bathroom >.< i will not fill in that blank i hate Leandra she is so frigin annoying!!i'm just about ready to cuss her out rofl lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:06 am
lol, I know what you mean  

nightwing773

Lilium_Crusade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:25 am
yeah its so annoying >.< they just cant leave me or my friends alone..except this girl named Herivia she punched the last person who messed woth her lol.She said seh would punch leandra 4 me but i said thats ok...u dont need to xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:32 am
lol, been there done that, I'm usually the one doing the punching if they get me mad enough though, lol  

nightwing773

Lilium_Crusade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:43 am
I donty reall punch but if i get like super angry i will it takes alot though >.< cuz i dont get angry very much lol  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff