Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi YGO RPG: Of Fairies Woes (New Seto Needed!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:15 am
"Should I really respond to that?" Jou questioned more so himself then anyone sitting there. "It was you, Seto. You were going to die like that and I meddled and changed the course of things. You remember the day that we were dueling, me Yugi and the rest? I had seen your future weeks before that and the earth told me to ask you to play a game with us. It didn't specify which or why just to do so. So I did, I asked if you'd duel with us and you refused, but you did find out about Solomon's Blue Eyes from it and it caused an avalanche of events that otherwise wouldn't of occured. Pegasus would of gotten you, Mokuba would of been dead ahead of time. It's not that I mind cutting my own antenna, it only was painful, though very much so for a short while in the span of things.""  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:55 pm
"Dead...?" Seto's mouth hung open just a little. Just the idea that his brother would die felt like a punch in the stomach. He took a breath to steady himself and looked back to Jonouchi.
"My brother would have died?" The shock was still evident, although he was calm. He kind of expected that he would die alone, hell he knew it, but he didn't matter. his brother had a chance. "... Thanks... I think..."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:47 am
"Trust me, Seto a thanks is the least that is in order after what you did after I helped out and I'm not talking about picking on me, though it did add insult to injury. There's a ton of things you humans do without thinking, one of them being destroying things. We fairies plant trees, we pour a little magic into them, help them grow, develop, in hopes that someday we'll be repayed our favors by gaining magic from the tree itself. However... You cut down the one I had planted to make way for your Battle City Tower. THATS why I dueled you after you lost to Yugi THATS why I was being so fierce. Ever feel something connected to your soul and heart die? It's like being torn in half. And it died slowly, painfully. It was still alive when you had it cut up, you know..."

Jou was glaring at the other fiercely. "But that's said and done and there's nothing that I can do to save that tree. At least you left the flowers intact."

"Mokuba, as far as your whole thing, there's still possibilities, just that I won't change you myself, but then you'd have to consider what your brother would think. Sides, he had merperson right at least, they aren't men or women really, but both."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:04 am
Seto felt bad for Jou, but that was immediatly overridden by something much more powerful in him at the moment, something he thought had gone.
"Connected to your heart and soul? I've had my soul shattered and torn to pieces! I spent months trying to put it back together in the dark!" Seto's eyes flared and his voice dropped into the low, silky tone reserved for PR people he had lost patience with. "I know the definition of that pain."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:20 am
"Okay then, I'll grant you that, but you didn't feel chainsaws biting at your skin while it happened did you?" Jou questioned back. "I felt every single thing that happened to the tree. When it was uprooted, I was suffocating, when it was cut up, I felt it happen. That wasn't just some tree either, that was a rare species of tree you're damn lucky there's still one around." Jou commented.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:49 am
"Listen, I don't know about you but I'm tired of arguing the point, it's done and over and there's nothing that's going to bring that tree back and there's certainly nothing that's going to erase the past." The other commented, truthfully.

"Sides, I'm tired and spent and I just want to go eat some melon and recover a bit, okay?" Jou questioned.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:55 am
"I don't know..." Seto looked away not sure whether to be angry or sad and certainly not sure who to direct that emotion at. "Look, can we just... not mention that? Either thing? You lost a tree and it probably hurt. I lost my soul and I get ripped to shreads by duel monsters everytime I close my eyes. Somehow that must balance out..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:57 am
"Deal," Jou commented. "And as soon as I have some cantalope I'll be happy."

He was already wandering off to go get some.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:22 am
Seto opened the refrigerated pocket of his case. "I think I've got some with me..." He hated melons of any kind, but someone always managed to put them in fruit bowls and he like fruit bowls and didn't have time to make his own. "You can have them if you want. I can't stand them."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:14 am
Mokuba's eyes had grown wide when he heared he could've died, and they still were.
He was staring at no particular thing in the room, ignoring everything, thoughts racing through his head.
"What would happen if I'm dead? Where would I go? Would I ever see Seto back? Would there be anything? Would it hurt? Would I ever return? Could Seto forgive me all the times I've been such a pain to him? Would I ..." his eyes grew even wider.
"Would I see mum and dad again...? Could I see them? Be with them? And would Seto be there, and we'd be happy?"
The shock he was in turned in some kind of trance.
Dying now seemed like.. a dream of some kind.
"And I would be there with mum in the kitchen, and dad would be sitting on the soofa watching television. Seto would be outside with his girlfriend... Because, of course, there are loads of girlfriends in heaven. And mum would say it's dinnertime, and we'd have dinner, and good times. Seto wouls smile all the time, and be happy..."

Set0Kaiba

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:59 pm
"Moki, calm down," Jou commented, promptly popping a piece of melon in his mouth. "You would've been dead. It's not a half bad experience, from what I've heard... You know what happens to all living things when they die right? We decompose and feed our life's energy into trees and other living things.... Hm, good fruit... I've harvested lingering energy from things long dead before... It's still a concious being, memories and all... And once you take it in, it stays there, lingering in the back of your mind... Now, lingering energy can't hold onto magic, so the power of a beings magic is usually passed onto another being. Except in the case of well, the cocooning process.... Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that... Your energy would've still been around... It's what every ghost hunter sees or hears, since some lingering energies are strong enough to effect the physical world... Depends on the being. And yes, energies can communicate to one another... Though how we haven't the faintest idea how..."

He popped another melon into his mouth and smiled happily.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:21 pm
"So, if that bundled energy loves someone enough, they stick with them?" Seto asked, "Can they visit in dreams or some such?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:42 pm
"If the bond was powerful enough then yes, they seem to linger around. They don't do much... Maybe a push here or there attempts at getting those they knew to go in the right direction. Or sometimes attempts at comforting them, and yes, when we living get into a dreaming state... It's like connecting into the current energy we hold within ourselves to communicate. They do know that. Don't worry, energies come and go and not all linger as just energy, some become living again by choice.... Your parents though.... They linger, come and go from what I've felt when they want to be felt. You shake it off too much though. They've been afraid of scaring Mokuba though. It's why they visit him when he's asleep, they've sat at the end of his bed at night. They let me know that much, but they're protective. Partially why Gozoboru isn't around... They can do things to prevent other unwanted energies from attempting things.... It's also partially some seals I put up, your Father is the persistant one. You ever hear of possession? Only those with magic can be possessed without going insane, even one drop allows this. He's taken over my body once, stubborn b*****d he is... Anyway, the seals were laid by him actually, my physical body and my magic, his intention. I refused because in order to lay a seal inside a home, my body would've been seen breaking into your place, simple enough."

Another melon went in, the last one, Jou licked the juice off of his hands.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:19 pm
Seto hadn't been expecting that. He'd been expecting that his parents had gone on. He couldn't remember them at all, but what he could remember he didn't understand. All he could remember of his mother was the scent of lavender...
"So what, you know more about them then I do?" Seto couldn't believe what he was hearing from his own mouth. He hadn't meant that angry tone. He took a breath to steady himself. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that the way it sounded..."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:27 pm
"If I were in your posistion, I'd be angry too, trust me. Actually I am in a similar posistion... I watch my human counter part being raised by MY real parents. I know nothing about them, it's a danger to let the human version see me." Jou admitted. "No, I don't know much, except what I learned while being controlled... That's the downside to controlling someone, they can get into your memories while you possess them. But, I know where your bull- headedness comes from. I also know you've noticed when they got too close to you.... If they do, then humans notice. The faint scent of lavender in the dead of winter might be one thing you think is odd, or an odd shadow on your computer screen... That kind of thing. They are proud of you guys though, that much is evident...."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff