Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who got you int to Naruto and Who have you gotten into it Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how's you come across it
A Friend or Family member
59%
 59%  [ 37 ]
Online referral
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Stumbled apon it cause i luv anime
32%
 32%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 62

Kaito Hikki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:08 pm
hmmm my brother downloaded it one time and i had a glimpse of it while he was watching but the art didnt really appeal to me (thats a big thing for me xp ), so i just left. soon pretty much our entire school fell in love with it and i checked it out to see what the big fuss was about.

I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!!

He he i got my boyfriend and a friend in to it blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:13 pm
was recommended to me by my little sister. It didn't look interesting at first but she said it was funny and I was looking for humorous manga at the time so I gave it a try. It made me laugh to death and I was hooked on it ever since. I haven't recommened to anyone so far maily because I don't anyone else who likes manga besides my family.  

C e r u l e a n

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200

Sushi Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:11 am
i guess i can thank shonen jump for all of my addictedness  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:55 pm
My friend at school got me hooked on it easily. And I got all my friends from everywhere around to watch it without blinking.  

FirewolfEmber

Y.N.O.Y.S.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:32 pm
My friend got me into it, I started to read it at her house(an hour away from mine)then I had to bring home the first 2 manga to finish them, loved it, then let my friends up here read them, and they're hooked!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:04 pm
Ahh, Shonen Jump got me into Naruto. domokun So, it's now who got me into Naruto, it's what. ;D

I don't think I got anyone into Naruto. >__O

Shikome

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:53 am
My brother saw it, and loved it. He tried to tell my sister and I about it, but we didn't believe him, and didn't let him buy it (the same thing happened with FF7. hm). Eventually he went out and bought it himself, reluctantly let me read it, and now sissy and I are bigger fans than he is ^^
I got my friends Jesse and Rini into it, but mostly I hog it for myself.
I'm cosplaying as Sakura at this year's Otakon in Baltimore! If you see me, say hi! I'm the only non-500 pound, non-asian Sakura player I have ever seen, so there's no danger of being eaten^^ (just jumped, if you're Sasuke, Gaara, kakashi, Itachi-- scratch it. You'll just be jumped).  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:35 am
My boyfriend is the one who introduced me to Naruto, among other anime series. As for people I've introduced to it, I've got a couple high school friends who have started liking it because of me.  

Yomei

Nashenas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:44 pm
Naruto is a Religous event every Friday at my freinds house. Only his because he's the only one with dsl, biggrin , but it sucks now because hes on vacation so next week when he comes back its few hours of Naruto, which makes it a lot better  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:00 am
My older brother was the first one(and only)to got me into Naruto!!Then ,I've introduced naruto to some of my friend!But we all have 56K sweatdrop so my brother gave me the episode on DVD and then i maked a copy to my friends! biggrin  

I)ark_Ariane

x20itachi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:56 pm
My brother did. I watched until about half way and then introduced basically my entire class to it. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:11 pm
Everyone seemed to be talking about it or had it in their sigs so I decided to check it out. Glad I did. I'm a major fangirl now.  

xSweetSorrowx

pkumo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:17 am
I love mangas that tell stories about how an ordinary person became a hero and always searched for such mangas. Naruto's storyline is so great.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:30 am
I got addicted to Naruto on the internet I guess.. I was searching for some good fanfiction and came across the anime... and now I've got almost all my friends in ti. (the ones that are interested in anime) mrgreen rofl 4laugh  

sweet_hinata

Pansa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:55 pm
My brother had the Naruto Manga in japanese to help with his reading skills, and I liked what he described to me, so he was kind enough to get me the first 80 episodes. And I've been hooked ever since. biggrin

I don't know that I've gotten anyone else into it, although I have expalined it to some of my friends. Hopefully they'll check it out and get hooked too! mrgreen  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff