Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:44 pm
Uh-huh. But still pretty. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:03 pm
I finally got all the New Moon songs I was missing!

Multiply <-- it helped my search a lot!  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:18 pm
complex_ity_
I finally got all the New Moon songs I was missing!

Multiply <-- it helped my search a lot!

Holy crow o___o

That place looks insane! In the good way, I mean xD
I just joined

Doubt I'll get to decorating my page until much later, though (coughsummervacationcough)

Oh, and a huge CONGRATULATIONS!!! for finding the rest of the songs!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:36 pm
I absolutly hate her play list. Me and my friends have:

- Cross My Heart by The Rocket Summer
-Oh Mandy by The Spinto Band
-My Beautiful Rescue by This Providence (New Moon Theme Song)******
-Five Minutes to Midnight by Boys Likes Girls
-Into the Ocean by Blue October
- All Hail the Heart Breaker by The Spill Canvas
- It Ends Tonight by All American Rejects
- Not Capable of Love by The Ataris
-Pressure by Paramore

that is only a part of it all my favorite songs on it. If anybody wants any of the songs ill give them to ppl.  

quadrophenia555

whitebranded2883

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:15 pm
I love SM's playlist, very cool. But I find myself listening to the radio, and a song will pop up, and it reminds me of the books (although every song now on the radio has to relate to Twilight some how)
But I bought both playlist, because Im a Twilight freak.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:02 pm
My friend and I found the PERFECT song for Edward with how he feels towards Bella. Its name is "Here In Your arms" by Hellogoodbye. We both were so happy when we found it. ^_^ We actually made our own soundtrack, trying to find a song that fit into the individual characters. We have it on a CD. XP  

Cynical Optimist

quadrophenia555

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:57 pm
innerbeauty
My friend and I found the PERFECT song for Edward with how he feels towards Bella. Its name is "Here In Your arms" by Hellogoodbye. We both were so happy when we found it. ^_^ We actually made our own soundtrack, trying to find a song that fit into the individual characters. We have it on a CD. XP

i like that song alot, dont get me wrong, but I think that song might be a little poopy for edward. I cant really see him liking that kind of music so it is hard to imagine that as his theme song. i think it is good for the playlist though  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:51 pm
quadrophenia555
innerbeauty

i like that song alot, dont get me wrong, but I think that song might be a little poopy for edward. I cant really see him liking that kind of music so it is hard to imagine that as his theme song. i think it is good for the playlist though

Well, my friend and I were focusing more on the words rather than the music. I can't really see him in that upbeat tempo, either, but the words are just dead accurate about how he feels. Especially the "'Cause our lips can touch, and our cheeks can brush" part. That's what got me. whee The music to it is nice too, though.  

Cynical Optimist

quadrophenia555

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:20 pm
innerbeauty
quadrophenia555
innerbeauty

Well, my friend and I were focusing more on the words rather than the music. I can't really see him in that upbeat tempo, either, but the words are just dead accurate about how he feels. Especially the "'Cause our lips can touch, and our cheeks can brush" part. That's what got me. whee The music to it is nice too, though.

yeah that does make sense, i lthink I would laugh if edawrd was into that kinda music. he seems like a music snob to me  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:22 pm
quadrophenia555
innerbeauty
quadrophenia555
innerbeauty

yeah that does make sense, i lthink I would laugh if edawrd was into that kinda music. he seems like a music snob to me

Lol, doesn't he have a HUGE collection of cds and stuff in his room though? I guess he likes all different varieties.  

Cynical Optimist

anglej89

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:10 am
She sdhould really have "someone" and "i go crazy" by D.H.T cause hey follow the story in so many ways.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:50 pm
I have yet to compile an entire playlist for the books (I can make ANYTHING Twilight, I swear to God), but there's this one song, it's by This Providence, called My Beautiful Rescue. I literally put it repeat on halfway through New Moon and didn't stop listening to it until I was done. You have to actually hear it to really appreciate it, but the lyrics are:

I've been jumping from the tops of buildings
For the thrill of the fall
Ignoring sound advice
And any thought of consequence
My bones are shattered
My pride is shattered
And in the midst of this self-inflicted pain
I can see my beautiful rescue

I'm falling more in love
With every single word I withhold
I'm falling more in love
With every single word you say
I'm falling head-over-heels for you

I've been dancing on the tops of buildings
At the top of my lungs
I'm singing you a song
Don't you leave me alone
My bones were shattered
My pride lays shattered
Well I'll trample my pride
And tell the whole world
To dance with me

I'm falling more in love
I'm falling more in love
I'm falling head-over-heels for you again

I'm crying out
Wash my hands, these bloody hands Lord
Open my mouth and I'll sing

I'm falling more in love
I'm falling more in love
I'm falling head-over-heels for you

I've been dancing on the tops of buildings
With you  

BitchLord

BitchLord

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:55 pm
Hahaha, I definitely didn't see that Ashley had already posted. Ooops. Well, I posted the lyrics. So meh.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:15 pm
hmm if i had to choose a song i'd choose "so much for my happy ending" by Avril L. for the Bella/Jacob relationship.  

kiyamasho

quadrophenia555

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:52 pm
innerbeauty
quadrophenia555
innerbeauty
quadrophenia555
innerbeauty

Lol, doesn't he have a HUGE collection of cds and stuff in his room though? I guess he likes all different varieties.

what i mean by music snob is that althought hey ca perfectly open to different types of music, they believe the kinds that like are the only good kinds of music and none else should be tolerated. for example when he was going thourgh the different decades and saying wether the music sucksed or not. that was harsh i likes 80's underground, and lots of good rock/punk bands came out of the movement  
Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff