Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:29 pm
"Most likely if they attacted us. But we need to find Darz right know and we need to get to Hokage-Sama soon." Shizume said running up to Sabrina-Chan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:31 pm
"Darz!!!! Darz!!!" Sabrina called out to him, but they hadn't found him yet. "Dang it! Did he leave? We have one classroom left. He better be in there."  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:52 am
"Let's hurry and if we don't find him let's head to hokage-sama see what our mission is and Darz. Got it?" Shizume said  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:13 am
Darz quickly checked the village. *No more sand. They maybe laying low for now. Best go back to the academy*

"Yeah. Let's go back for now." The three disappeared and appeared before the hokage.

"Uh. Where could they be?" Darz was standing in front of the academy.  

viewtifulkye

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:35 am
"Sorry where late Hokage-sama we have a little problem finding Darz please tell us the mission and we'll be off to find Darz and off to complete the mission." Shizume said  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:45 pm
"That is okay. Darz may know what I'm going to give you anyway." The hokage sat down. "I want you four to travel to the Hidden village of the Sand and to ask them why they attacked. I may send additional ninja later but, for now, you four will do. Now, GO!"  

viewtifulkye

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:03 pm
"Hai!" Shizume said leaving and started looking for Darz as the other two follow. "Darz!! Darz!!" Shizume yelled "Damn, where the hell could he be?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:24 pm
((Wow....u peeps are fast o,O I wasn't even there for the Hokage...no matter heh...))

"Darz, Darz!!! Goshhh....hey you guys I'm going back to the Academy to try to find him again. If you find him, I'll meet you outside the Konoha gates in 20 minutes." Sabrina disappeared and appeared in front of the academy. "He better be here..." Sabrina ran inside.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:45 am
"Clar do you knew where the hell Darz could be?" Shizume said jumping from rooftop to rooftop. "I hope Sabrina will find him becaus I'm getting agrevated. Kage Bushin NO Jutsu" Shizume said having her clones spread out to look for Darz as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:48 pm
Sabrina walked through the building. "Darz! Where are you?" Sabrina came upon the place where she had defeated some of the sand ninjas...they were gone. Sabrina looked around and frowned. "They escaped...I shouldn't have just left them here...hmm...no matter...they probably went back to the Sand Village." Sabrina turned and walked towards some of the classrooms, hoping Darz was in one.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:40 pm
"Damn this is becomming troublesome! Where the hell could he be?" Shizume said getting mad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:42 pm
Darz looked into the last room. "Nothing. They left without a trace. Better check again." Darz went outside of the classroom and found Sabrina looking at him. "There you are."  

viewtifulkye

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:48 pm
"Clar this is taking forever lets head back to the academy and ger Sabrina and leave." Shizume said picking up speed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:28 am
"Darz!!" Sabrina said hugging him and then quickly stepping away embarassed. "Ummm...I mean where the heck have you been?" she added clearing her throat. She filled him in on what the Hokage said. "So, uh...coming?" Sabrina started walking to get outside the academy. She saw Shizume coming from the rooftops.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:23 am
"Yo. You find him?" Shizume said landed outside the academy. Darz appeard out the academy when Shizume saw him she was mad. "Where the hell where you!" Shizume said mad and hit him on the head.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games