Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Weekly Show and Tell for 1-1-2007 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Mist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:45 am
In this case, it sewing beads to fabric, not beading like jewlrey making. And the beads are kept in a small plastic container with dividers. It snaps clsoed, so the only spillage is due to my clumsiness when its open. ^^ the only things I need are my embroidery sissors (yes, that spelt wrong.. ><), my needles, and some thread. And my needles are the old ones that came in a thick paper folder type thing. Very nice for transport.

My jewlrey stuff on the other hand doesnt go anywhere outside of the house. There is simply to much of it to take anywhere. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:04 am
Okay, i can see beading on fabric at school. 3nodding  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Story From The Stars

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:45 am
kochi~mochi
I got a little bit of trouble for bringing my metal knitting needles, when i was working in size 15s, but since i got bamboo and moved to college they decided it wasn't a problem.

The only person that ever had a problem with me knitting in class was the band director, and that's because he thought I was going to kill someone with thme. He's still amazed they didn't take them away.
But other than that, the principle said I should start a knitting club on campus, the foods teacher always asked about my projects and showed them off, as well as the child development teacher, and my economics teacher made an a** out of herself in class by calling it crocheting
Although some of the "popular" kids teased me about it, I didn't care, it's not like I care what a bunch of alcoholic 17 yr olds think(not trying to say all popular people are, but the people at my school were less than spectacular...any person willing to make fun of a girl for having a boyfriend, being in band, knitting, and being smart, while trying to cheat off her, isn't on my good list)  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff