Other
View Results

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:46 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
I dont like Kurenai's make-up =/, she looks prettier without it >.<.

''Heather'' and Temari, I think they're both tomboys...not that I dont like them, but that's just my opinion.
I agree with that. She DOES look prettier without her makeup.

Temari has the HOTTEST LEGS in teh UNIVERSE. But she does resemble... manliness... Well, someone's gotta rear that p***y Shikamaru. >_<;
And what's wrong with tomboys? D:

Tenten is a hottie with her hair down. :3

When they showed a close-up of her legs in the Sasuke Rescue Arc... nearly cummed I pants. D=
HAHAH! Well, yeah. I was all, "HOOOO... Shikamaru's gonna have a rough night." xd But he RAN away from her! That... idiot... rofl

I.... ....I really didnt meant that is just that....... .......Jiraiya made me do it! D=>

Probably he saw that one coming and decided it was better to stay away...... ....nah, he wouldnt be that crazeh >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:48 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

''Heather'' and Temari, I think they're both tomboys...not that I dont like them, but that's just my opinion.

Temari has the HOTTEST LEGS in teh UNIVERSE. But she does resemble... manliness... Well, someone's gotta rear that p***y Shikamaru. >_<;

When they showed a close-up of her legs in the Sasuke Rescue Arc... nearly cummed I pants. D=
HAHAH! Well, yeah. I was all, "HOOOO... Shikamaru's gonna have a rough night." xd But he RAN away from her! That... idiot... rofl

I.... ....I really didnt meant that is just that....... .......Jiraiya made me do it! D=>

Probably he saw that one coming and decided it was better to stay away...... ....nah, he wouldnt be that crazeh >.<
xd

Seriously. What an idiot. He was just too... what's the world. Stupid? God damn, why didn't he-- XO Lols. I mean, who WOULDN'T? Temari showing off her... goods. I MEAN WAS SHE EVEN WEARING UNDERWEAR? D:  

Syndactyly

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:52 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

xd

Seriously. What an idiot. He was just too... what's the world. Stupid? God damn, why didn't he-- XO Lols. I mean, who WOULDN'T? Temari showing off her... goods. I MEAN WAS SHE EVEN WEARING UNDERWEAR? D:

Im guessing a very optimistic no.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:53 pm
Missing nin Itachi
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

xd

I concur. Stupid Shikamaru. Maybe he IS gay. D: Or having an affair with Kurenai. D:<  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:55 pm
Missing nin Itachi
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

xd

She learned that from someone...poor kiddo (has 14 years old and calls a currently 17 year old a kiddo >.>...).  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:55 pm
Shikalee
Missing nin Itachi
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

xd

I concur. Stupid Shikamaru. Maybe he IS gay. D: Or having an affair with Kurenai. D:<

That'd be intresting.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:59 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Missing nin Itachi
Shikalee
xd

She learned that from someone...poor kiddo (has 14 years old and calls a currently 17 year old a kiddo >.>...).
Maybe she learned it from... SHIKAMARU? ;O SHE IS STALKING HIM YOU KNOW.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:01 pm
Missing nin Itachi
Shikalee
Missing nin Itachi
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

xd

That'd be intresting.
You can give Verd credit for that idea.

Shika: I know I shouldn't be doing this but it's so good! :D
Kurenai: ................
Shika: My sensei died so I think I'll steal his woman! ;D
Kurenai: Oh yes. Take me.
Shika: :O
Kurenai: Actually no. I'm gay. Yeah. I just turned gay.
Shika: ....What?
Kurenai: Yeah. Sorry.  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:04 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Missing nin Itachi
Shikalee
xd

Shikamaru: ''Ha! Now I got you!''
Hidan: ''Oh Noes! >=O''
Temari: ''Yay, Shika-Kun! Kick his a** XO! ''
Shikamaru and Hidan: *Glare at Temari ''.__.''
Hidan: ''*looks at Shikamaru* Is she taken ;O *wink*?''  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:05 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Missing nin Itachi
Shikalee
xd

Shikamaru: ''Ha! Now I got you!''
Hidan: ''Oh Noes! >=O''
Temari: ''Yay, Shika-Kun! Kick his a** XO! ''
Shikamaru and Hidan: *Glare at Temari ''.__.''
Hidan: ''*looks at Shikamaru* Is she taken ;O *wink*?''
rofl

Shika: Uhh... no. You can... devourer her.
Temari: OwO ANYTHING FOR YOU!
Shika: *SIGH*

Lol, yeah right. He's going to be begging for her like a wounded puppy.  

Syndactyly

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:12 pm
Shikalee
Missing nin Itachi
Shikalee
Missing nin Itachi
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

xd

That'd be intresting.

Anko: Kurenai dear lets go and have some more rough smex twisted .
Kurenai: Of corse.
Shika: ......Can I at least watch?
Anko and Kurenai: NO!
Shika: gonk .  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:13 pm
Missing nin Itachi
Shikalee
Missing nin Itachi
Shikalee
Missing nin Itachi

That'd be intresting.

Anko: Kurenai dear lets go and have some more rough smex twisted .
Kurenai: Of corse.
Shika: ......Can I at least watch?
Anko and Kurenai: NO!
Shika: gonk .
LOL OWNED.  

Syndactyly

kimmiepoo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:13 am
In my opinion, Kurenai always looks like she's really sweaty. But I mean.. she's not UGLY, she's just not as hot as everyone thinks. I met her in person and she's not as pretty in person.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:58 am
kimmiepoo
In my opinion, Kurenai always looks like she's really sweaty. But I mean.. she's not UGLY, she's just not as hot as everyone thinks. I met her in person and she's not as pretty in person.
Thsi made me laugh alot. High five for crazy *wpsh*

I DID NOT INTEND THIS THREAD TO TURN INTO A MASTURBATION SESSION FOR THE LITTLE BOYS OF THE WORLD >(  

Captain Verd

attila the fun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:42 pm
IMO the only pretty ones are Tsunade and Temari. The rest range from blah (most of them, see Sakura) to NASTY (Kurenai).  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff