Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Forms Of Media] - Cosplay, fanart, picture post, icons, ect.
[Fanart] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I forgot guys... D':
  D:< *Piercing glare*
View Results

Mei-chwan

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:47 am
I( knew i should have scan my friends b-day card >< oh well here i some i have uploaded.... though their not that good. hehe i have my oc's on here too plus KAin and Aido are hard to draw. ><
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:55 pm
megiko-chan
yay hurray for fanart, do we post the fanart here? i do yuuki x zero fanart for a fansite ,but i just noticed their are kinda big so you guys view them here in link to photobucket^^ pls comment!? ninja

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/magalimiko-chan/my drawings/yuuki_zero02.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/magalimiko-chan/my drawings/yuuki_zero01.jpg

you might notice that part of the drawing can be found in the book this is because zero is so hard to draw. yuuki on the other hand is alot easier hehe blaugh

yeah these are just some, tell me what you think because i support this pairing all the way!!! heart

surprised Those are so cute! I love them. heart  

xox AngeloftheNight xox

Wateria88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:22 pm
alright new member here!! XD

I just found this guild here today and I'm really excited. I hope you enjoy what I post up here art wise. Sadly I've only got one picture as of yet from VK so here it is.
I'm posting both a black and white screentoned picture & the colored version of the same. Note: I drew this straight out with the mouse, so that's the #1 reason the lineart is pretty crappy. My tablet was out of batteries at the time - I hope you enjoy. ^^

User Image

User Image

Hopefully I'll get some new artwork done up for Vk soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:47 pm
Wateria88
alright new member here!! XD

I just found this guild here today and I'm really excited. I hope you enjoy what I post up here art wise. Sadly I've only got one picture as of yet from VK so here it is.
I'm posting both a black and white screentoned picture & the colored version of the same. Note: I drew this straight out with the mouse, so that's the #1 reason the lineart is pretty crappy. My tablet was out of batteries at the time - I hope you enjoy. ^^

User Image

User Image

Hopefully I'll get some new artwork done up for Vk soon.

WOW PRETTY!!  

E r o s L u n a

Wateria88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:21 pm
heh, thanks. XD

Here's another one.
This time Kaname x Yuuki. Though I perfer the other. I feel this piece has a few things wrong here and there but I like it anyway. Nothing comes out perfect for me when I'm drawing at 11 at night, I'm too tired.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:19 pm
Wateria88
heh, thanks. XD

Here's another one.
This time Kaname x Yuuki. Though I perfer the other. I feel this piece has a few things wrong here and there but I like it anyway. Nothing comes out perfect for me when I'm drawing at 11 at night, I'm too tired.

User Image

I like it though Yuki doesn't look like Yuki.  

Mei-chwan

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Wateria88

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:08 pm
Mei-chwan
Wateria88
heh, thanks. XD

Here's another one.

I like it though Yuki doesn't look like Yuki.

I know. sweatdrop It takes me awhile to get the characters down okay.

I said there were a few things wrong here and there didn't I? confused Like I said, I drew this at around 11 to 12 that night. My brain and hand eye corridination isn't functioning right at that time of night. gonk Not to mention I was drawing with a mouse and the line tool. It's not going to be perfect. I don't even like Kaname's nose for one thing. stressed

Thanks for liking it anyway. redface  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:12 pm
Take a Look at these Babies

The Princess and her Knight

The Vampire Me Consumed the Other Me

My Favorite
PRefect Yuuki Kuran

And an Extra: A Crossover mrgreen
Vampires...  

Donovan Gyoku

Mei-chwan

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:50 pm
Well here are some my new ones. As you can see I dont have a tablet so I had to draw,scan,color and edit on paint... might need to use GIMp though. Vote in the art arena and comment if you want. ^^
User Image
Shiki and Rima, one of my favorite pairs. Also here are Yuki, Zero and Kaname-sama. ^^
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:21 pm
http://blood-nin379.deviantart.com/art/Happy-Winter-Kaname-sama-106826202

My newst fan art of yuuki-kaname smile  

Lady Pureblood

Sorceress_Wakaru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:08 pm
I drew some non-VK pictures and posted it in the Arena. But people started to say that the boy looks either like Kaname, Zero or Ichiru and the girl, Yuuki. Please look into it and comment on what you think of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:54 pm
i drew some fanart. i love VK! User Image hope you like it. :/  

Xx_Haruhi_xX

Septembers sun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:44 pm
awesome pics =D  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:18 pm
I made a pic inspired by vampire knight. But its not a character. Just a vampire ^^

User Image

I hope he turns out good. The writing on the left says

I tell you I'm fine and to leave me alone...but what I'm really saying is stay here and SAVE ME!  

x blossoming-innocence x

[Forms Of Media] - Cosplay, fanart, picture post, icons, ect.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games