Submit

well?
  YEAH! of course!
  HELL NO!
View Results

Lynx Raven Raide

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:32 pm
scruffy012
Johnny's has had a good run, i dont agree with some of the crap that he's done, such as IR, and the american arse-kissing, but he's done alright, politics isnt my thing... but if i were running this country, il'd scrap the IR, or at least modify them a bit (like a weeks notice/trial, rather than you can lose your job at a drop of a hat) and scrap the nuclear power laws, and supply the grid with nuclear power, and use the waste product as a product of energy. *think space exploration etc*

but yeah im tired and dreamy... lol

hehe, i have a saying: those who should be running the country are smart enough not to  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:23 pm
Lynx Raven Raide
Black-Almaz
Lynx Raven Raide
Black-Almaz
why does every one thin k it was a bad thing to go to iraq...we the soldiers love it..think about if all we do is sit at home and train..it gets really quickly..and the pay is prity bed for grunts that dont deply.

we love to travel see and help those people....one of my mates was blackhawk medivac mission in afgan.....he loved the people there and should us the movie of how they greated, and farewelled afterwords. its very touching how alot of people welcome the australian army over others
there is always afganistan... or east timor... or whatever pacific nation wants to have an upheaval this week...
actually the biggest problem with iraq is that we followed the US into an illegal war, and out international standing suffered because of it.

has any one done history in school, since when has war ever been legal war. people wanted and invaded, for riches or religen, concvest.

war creats jobs and i'm shore australia is getting allot of money for helping the americans

and how have we been lost international standing??

the french went in, the poms, the japs and the thats who we defend. and a rather large un force is lurking around as well....

afgan that place has proven a challange to the russians, and now to the united force there....and any other country around australia has actually asked for our help every time.

actually, you are thinking afganistan there. i believe the french have nothing do so with iraq, it is pretty much the yanks, the poms and us there. hell, the UN were actually against it. as for money that we are getting out of it, i doubt we would get much. america would be taking credit for all our successes, and we have only got 14,000 troops over there anyway, compared to the ammount of yanks (hehe, and even then we are doing a better job). we went in there for false reasons, based on falsified information, and are now coming out looking not like australia, but america jr. which isnt a good thing.

no i was talking about iraq thge french went in, and then left, the japs are there now, and a large protion of aussie troops is gaurding thier engineers

finland, germany, sweeden, holland they all have assits in there so they have troop numbers in the high hunderds there. in afgan the assies are camped with a holland troop. i got a movie of them playibg criket on xmas day...its a rather good game

the UN was against going in, but what is the UN it has be Obsolete! since the end of the cold war.

and with the neighbers we have the UN them selves have sent troops there  

Black-Almaz

Black-Almaz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:30 pm
Lynx Raven Raide
scruffy012
Johnny's has had a good run, i dont agree with some of the crap that he's done, such as IR, and the american arse-kissing, but he's done alright, politics isnt my thing... but if i were running this country, il'd scrap the IR, or at least modify them a bit (like a weeks notice/trial, rather than you can lose your job at a drop of a hat) and scrap the nuclear power laws, and supply the grid with nuclear power, and use the waste product as a product of energy. *think space exploration etc*

hehe, i have a saying: those who should be running the country are smart enough not to

rather intresting saying.......but once again, i really doubt, any ruller has ever been the perfict one  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:13 pm
Black-Almaz
Lynx Raven Raide
scruffy012

rather intresting saying.......but once again, i really doubt, any ruller has ever been the perfict one

you dont need a perfect ruler, just a cabinet that is can do their jobs  

Lynx Raven Raide

Black-Almaz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:12 pm
yeah thats hard to find..every good person get ruined in politics  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:19 pm
Black-Almaz
yeah thats hard to find..every good person get ruined in politics
too true, too true...  

Lynx Raven Raide

Falethial

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:30 am
I cant say I envy them. It would be a really sucky job. I mean imagine waking up and thinking, "Bloody hell, another pointless day where I get up and argue a point that I dont actually believe in..." *sighs* Unless they have days like some of mine all the time...you know, those days where you feel like arguing the point about everything. Maybe it's just me...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:10 am
yeah....hmm..but they can claim almost anything on tax....its a prity good way to eran a living  

Black-Almaz

Vashu Is Not A Pervert

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:42 am
dont mind him, i think if peter costello ever got into power it would be a ball, he is very humorous i like that smile

labor will most likley win the next election, due to work choices  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:03 am
OMG DID YOU SAY VASHU
dont mind him, i think if peter costello ever got into power it would be a ball, he is very humorous i like that smile

yeah....its a shame but i think so to....but its my fulls hope for my job that eyebrows stays in his place  

Black-Almaz

Lynx Raven Raide

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:42 pm
OMG DID YOU SAY VASHU

Howard has a lot more than just Work Choises going against him. i actually feel that he managed to get through the last election because of Labor's stuff ups, but i am not so sure this time around. Rudd is proving to be more popular, but then again, i think that Labor could put almost anyone up and would get voted in  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:42 pm
not anyone...if they put fowerd that 1pasrty chick, hanson i think..than they loose anouther one  

Black-Almaz

Lynx Raven Raide

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:24 pm
Black-Almaz
not anyone...if they put fowerd that 1pasrty chick, hanson i think..than they loose anouther one
pauline hanson joining labor? dun think so... hey is one nation still going?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:43 pm
I believe one nation is still goin' just not under her name?! Personally I like the shooters party, but that's because I enjoy hunting and game shooting. And hell, someone has to be in there so the current gov's dont walk all over shooters. That and it gets right up the Greenies noses wink ...sorry guys!  

Falethial

queendeath

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:10 pm
Cherry_bomber
So, do you like the guy? tell me why.
HELL NO he is a gay idiot t**t that das every thing that bushy das.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff