Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ethuil

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:54 pm
WellzY
DNA_Guru
I swear my ancestors were vikings. gonk
They came from Scandanavia to Normandy thus becoming Normans who then invaded England. But then again I could be a Celt on my Mother's side. :B
It's likely I'm slightly Celtic, but I mean, in England who really hasn't mixed with Celts. They were a very predominant race. 3nodding

The Vikings were Celts to an effect, decended from them anyway I'm guessing.

What's your surename, that might tell you if you have a Viking heritage. My friend with the surname Ormsby, originating from thr Viking Orm.

holy crap you're smart!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:55 pm
You Norman scum. xp  

WellzY
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:56 pm
ethuil
WellzY
DNA_Guru
They came from Scandanavia to Normandy thus becoming Normans who then invaded England. But then again I could be a Celt on my Mother's side. :B
It's likely I'm slightly Celtic, but I mean, in England who really hasn't mixed with Celts. They were a very predominant race. 3nodding

What's your surename, that might tell you if you have a Viking heritage. My friend with the surname Ormsby, originating from thr Viking Orm.

holy crap you're smart!

Hahaha, I just read a lot. I'm not sure if all of that is right, because it's been a while since I've read about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:58 pm
WellzY
ethuil
WellzY
DNA_Guru

holy crap you're smart!

Hahaha, I just read a lot. I'm not sure if all of that is right, because it's been a while since I've read about it.

no, you are really smart. smile  

ethuil

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:02 am
ethuil

Stop iiiiiiiit, my poor head. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:05 am
WellzY
ethuil

Stop iiiiiiiit, my poor head. sweatdrop

sorry darl.  

ethuil

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:08 am
WellzY
You Norman scum. xp
Well yeah. My Horsies are win. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:20 am
DNA_Guru
WellzY
You Norman scum. xp

Bah, if only we'd developed the Long Bow earlier, then we would've shown you quasi-mock-French what for. xd  

WellzY
Crew

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:41 am
WellzY
DNA_Guru
WellzY
You Norman scum. xp

Bah, if only we'd developed the Long Bow earlier, then we would've shown you quasi-mock-French what for. xd

Yeah yeah! Well you didn't. XD
We so pwn, cavalry wins. <3~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:43 am
DNA_Guru
WellzY
DNA_Guru
WellzY
You Norman scum. xp

Yeah yeah! Well you didn't. XD
We so pwn, cavalry wins. <3~

Ah don't worry, we got our revenge with the Long Bows anyway, and conquered half your country... b***h. blaugh  

WellzY
Crew

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:52 am
WellzY
Ah don't worry, we got our revenge with the Long Bows anyway, and conquered half your country... b***h. blaugh
Wonkers. >_>
You may have won the battle but we won the war. domokun
Or was it the other way around. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:56 am
DNA_Guru
WellzY
Wonkers. >_>
You may have won the battle but we won the war. domokun
Or was it the other way around. XD

Aaaah... you managed to push us out eventually (Joan of Ark) but only after about 100 years I think it was. Something like that anyway. And becasuse it was the French who kicked us out, the collective mass that is now France, became known as France. It used to be smaller.  

WellzY
Crew

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:59 am
WellzY
Aaaah... you managed to push us out eventually (Joan of Ark) but only after about 100 years I think it was. Something like that anyway. And becasuse it was the French who kicked us out, the collective mass that is now France, became known as France. It used to be smaller.

Ok ok. Just so I get my history unconfused....are you ancestrally a Frank? o_O  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:01 am
DNA_Guru
WellzY

Ok ok. Just so I get my history unconfused....are you ancestrally a Frank? o_O

No, British is my reccent ancestry. I'm not clear (and nore are many) about the less reccent heraldry.  

WellzY
Crew

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:07 am
Ah yes, Well you see, I was already on mainland England/Ireland at the time of Joan of Arc. We came over in 1066 at Hastings. So yeah pretty before the whole French thing. 3nodding  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff