Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Gothy Decorating Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

infektionxx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:33 am
blaugh WOW That is awesome! I specially love the black shelf with the dragons. Where'd you get most of your stuff?? heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:46 pm
spooky_sez
I've always managed to keep my room gothy.

wow, i love the setting, and the lights, i love lights. heart Your room is charming. 3nodding whee  

Redwing~Shadow

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:08 am
gothindenial
blaugh WOW That is awesome! I specially love the black shelf with the dragons. Where'd you get most of your stuff?? heart heart

Hehe... thanks! ^_^

As for where I got most of my stuff, most of the furniture (except the bookshelf and a few peices which I didn't post) came from estate sales. Most of my old books were bought at thrift shops, as were amny of the little odds and ends I have in my room. The black shelf is one of my favorite peices in the room, I found it at a church yard sale for $3.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:48 am
Freedom Fire
Try this site: www.pyramidcollection.com

They have some really good goth/spiritual/new-agey stuff there. I was introduced to it when my now-ex-boyfriend brought a Pyramid Collection catalogue to my house and we looked through it. I think that was the last thing we ever bonded over before we broke up. Anyway, they have some good home/garden stuff you could check out.

It's a good site to browse through to get ideas, but I HIGHLY recommend comparison shopping before you buy. Pyramid Collection marks up its items severely, and every time I've found the same items elsewhere, they've been at least $20 cheaper.

Also, be warned that if you live outisde the mainland United States, they will charge you an insane postage rate. Normal postage to Hawaii and Alaska does NOT cost any more than it would to any other state, but Pyramid Collection won't miss the chance to scam you out of thirty bucks.  

Veruniel
Crew

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:09 am
gothindenial

Dragons rock mrgreen exclaim  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:35 am
hey guys i was very intrested in readint all of those realy good ideas cause i wanted to paint my room all gothic and evil looking i planned on painting it black and have EVAESCENCE painted in red or white if you have ever seen how evanescence is written on the albums and websites ... any wayz i donno what else to do i thought about making it like a forest with vines and stuff every where ... like a huge painting !! but i can't paint or draw too well and to have some one else do it would be very expensive !! sad  

westie330

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:38 pm
westie330
hey guys i was very intrested in readint all of those realy good ideas cause i wanted to paint my room all gothic and evil looking i planned on painting it black and have EVAESCENCE painted in red or white if you have ever seen how evanescence is written on the albums and websites ... any wayz i donno what else to do i thought about making it like a forest with vines and stuff every where ... like a huge painting !! but i can't paint or draw too well and to have some one else do it would be very expensive !! sad

lawlz...
err.
Well if you did a mural of the "Hanging Garden" that would be effin awesome. I always merge the Hanging Garden Song by the Cure with The Forest. o_O ..... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:01 am
ketchakik
wow i love your room too spooky..expecially the bookshelf...
it looks so cluttered but still neat.....kinda a deliberate mess.....

Ding ding! You win the that's-exactly-what-it-is contest!
It's all a big cluttered mess, but there's a method to my madness.
mrgreen  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:03 am
Redwing~Shadow
spooky_sez
I've always managed to keep my room gothy.

wow, i love the setting, and the lights, i love lights. heart Your room is charming. 3nodding whee

Thankyou very much! heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:41 pm
These are all really cool ideas!!
But I want to deck out my room and I have no idea how to start, or what to start with etc. I've done a couple of things, like tie back my curtains with some tule and placed some goth toys around but I dunno. gonk  

infektionxx

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:12 am
gothindenial
These are all really cool ideas!!
But I want to deck out my room and I have no idea how to start, or what to start with etc. I've done a couple of things, like tie back my curtains with some tule and placed some goth toys around but I dunno. gonk

You could paint your walls. Or jazz up some boring picture frames.
You could.... buy a cool rug or a cheap but cool-looking candelabra and spray paint it.
Heaps of stuff to do!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:31 am
I don't have any pictures of my room but here's a description: My window has a plastic film over it to make it look like stained glass, I have a sheer black curtain over it. My bed has purple sheets and a black blanket. My pillows have Jack from nightmare before christmas on them, along with a fuzzy microfiber blanket with more jack on it over my black one. I have five dolls sitting on my bed. Jack and Sally of course. The rest are just gothic rag dolls and a gothic Japanese doll that looks like it would kill you. I have a string of bat lights going around my window and bed. I also have pictures of gothic Japanese rockstars all over my walls.  

GothicAlice

xX(~homicidal_muffin~)Xx

5,925 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:56 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:01 am
xX(~homicidal_muffin~)Xx
User Image

>w< I love that sign ^-^  

DeathIsInLoveWithMe

infektionxx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:37 am
Nice ideas, thanks. I love that banner 2 it's awesome! How can I put it in my siggie? stare I have no idea how to use BBCodes cry  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff