Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-
  -
View Results

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:51 pm
What's so wrong with your first game being on a non-Nintendo system? xd It's not like we'll kick you outta the guild twisted

xp We welcome diversity. The Atari was an okay system. In fact...there's a remake out with about twenty-five games on it now O_o  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:21 am
Remake of the Atari? You mean like those plug-and-play controllers? Or is it something else? o.o  

_CFTM
Crew

Blight0690

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:50 pm
Errr, I think the first Nintendo game I played was the first "Legend of Zelda" in 1992....or 1994. I was very poor and when the 90's came and sat down - the nes depreciated enough for my mom to afford it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:27 am
It's a system that looks like an Atari. It's like a plug'n'play in that it only plays the pre-loaded games, but it comes with a lot.

xd In today's market terms, the NES was around $300 - 350 US. I can see why it was a difficult purchase. I'm glad I was in Germany when it game out in the late '80s when the USD was worth far more than the Mark.  

Edymion
Captain

F a i r y C o u l a n t e

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:33 am
My first game was Super Mario World: The Lost Levels. It was on the Super Nintendo system, and I still play it all the time. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:01 pm
My first game was Super Mario World for the SNES, I think I was 2 when my dad pulled that magic box out of the attic. We hooked it up and began playing immedietly, I picked up Super Mario World because I liked how Yoshi looked and I saw Mario wearing a cape which peaked my intrest. I loved that game and still have the same cartridge sitting in my room.  

Chimera the ultimate

Nintendo Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces