Reply Naruto Guild
IRL, lolz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:28 pm
I think Naruto would be flat broke. Like, trying to make it as a movie star, living in LA working as a waiter and s**t, constantly trying to show off his stunt work or skillz to anyone who even looked important. He probably wouldn't have done well in school, and doesn't have alot of paths open to him. BUT HIS HIGH SCHOOL *BLANK* TEACHER IRUKA WOULD LOVE HIM AND SEND HIM MONEY FROM TIME TO TIME.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:30 pm
Sasuke would go into business/law/whatev just like D.O.D., in an effort to live up to his awesome expectations, not toally bent on death or anything after ze therapy, but still Sasuke-ish enough to be stoic and cut-throat.

Hidan would have been all over the news as a crazy cult leader who held mass suicides for his followers and preached the word of Jashin while running from the law. He'd get arrested eventually, and put to ze death.

Deidara would be a villain in Batman.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:00 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Kids played chess during commons alot. Mostly freshmen though, and they sucked. Although the psych teacher played with us once in awhile...

You probably have a bigger class than I did. Not participating on a team with only 8 people kind of ruined it for everybody.

SHIKAMARU HAS A p***s. You're out of the nutshell.
We had some pretty challenging opponents. My friends tried to act all smart but I fried their asses... sweatdrop Then I met Caleb, who, grinded me into hamburger.

It is true; my PE class was unusually large.

Please. rolleyes You think gender stopped anyone? You need to watch more TV.

You has p***s? =O
I have 3. ;O  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:35 pm
I can totally see Ebisu-sensei as a closet pervert Harvard professor. Chouji would definitely be a gourmet eater. Sasuke would probably be trying to live up to his family legacy and like inherit some kind of big business. I can certainly see some sibling rivalry going on there. And I can also see both said siblings trying to fend off crazy fangirls.

Naruto would have a rags-to-riches kind of life, because of his insane determination.  

Kuroyue

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Kids played chess during commons alot. Mostly freshmen though, and they sucked. Although the psych teacher played with us once in awhile...

You probably have a bigger class than I did. Not participating on a team with only 8 people kind of ruined it for everybody.

SHIKAMARU HAS A p***s. You're out of the nutshell.
We had some pretty challenging opponents. My friends tried to act all smart but I fried their asses... sweatdrop Then I met Caleb, who, grinded me into hamburger.

It is true; my PE class was unusually large.

Please. rolleyes You think gender stopped anyone? You need to watch more TV.

You has p***s? =O
I have 3. ;O

Lolz, 3 the fun?........ .................. ............... ..........  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:53 pm
Kuroyue
I can totally see Ebisu-sensei as a closet pervert Harvard professor. Chouji would definitely be a gourmet eater. Sasuke would probably be trying to live up to his family legacy and like inherit some kind of big business. I can certainly see some sibling rivalry going on there. And I can also see both said siblings trying to fend off crazy fangirls.

Naruto would have a rags-to-riches kind of life, because of his insane determination.

Gai and Lee actually work hard. neutral Naruto just has main character syndrome and everything comes to him easily and he hardly works for it and has a kyuubi.

WHINE WHINE COMPLAINA BOUT NARUTO THATS ALL I EVER DO  

EwYouNerd

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:50 pm
I see Kankuro as utterly, totally, irrevoicably(sp?) into theatre.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:48 pm
in my school, every one calls every one else gay (current number of actual gay people: 0) so naruto might not be able to take the embarrassment of sasuke always giving him that look followed by laughter from other retards in my school (# of retards: 674 # of non retards: 1(not me btw))  

NachoDude

puzzleman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:19 pm
everybody do the beaver dance  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:01 pm
EwYouNerd
Kuroyue

Gai and Lee actually work hard. neutral Naruto just has main character syndrome and everything comes to him easily and he hardly works for it and has a kyuubi.

WHINE WHINE COMPLAINA BOUT NARUTO THATS ALL I EVER DO

Gai and Lee work incredibly hard, yes. But the amount of time that they take to practice is just too inhumane (for most others) to be considered a proper standard. Naruto does work hard sometimes too, although I have to admit not nearly as hard as Lee and Gai. Like when he trains for the rasengan, tries to climb trees, and tries to walk on water. His training sessions alone probably aren't as extreme as Lee's, but he puts all his effort into lots of other stuff too. He's especially featured for his diehard determination, so that's gotta count for something (that's like the number one reason why Jiraiya picks him as an apprentice, if I recall). And the kyuubi...Well, I'd retort, but I don't wanna give out a really recent manga spoiler, so nevermind.

Okay, I'm typing too much and I don't even intend to debate this really, so ... xp  

Kuroyue

mofoslotmachine

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:20 pm
Temari would be the really hot, athletic girl that everyone has the hots for, even though they kind of suspect she's a lesbian.

Kisame would be something awesome.

Kurenai would be the teacher who flirts with all her students and tries to act younger than she really is.

Orochimaru would spend his early life making himself rich (inheritance from his murdered parents, etc.), and then with all his money and his Biochemistry degree, he'd fund of lot of his own "research". But he'd never share his knowledge with anyone. D:< Except maybe Kabuto. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:23 pm
Lulz, Kurenai would be constantly having face freeze accidents because of botox, and run out of the room crying because she's 40 35 29 20.  

Captain Verd

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:59 pm
The Hyuuga would be famous for Optometry. xD And the Uchiha clan would be famous for inventing newly designed telescopes, kaleidoscopes for kids, and military war-fare scopes and telescopes of all types. =3 Aburame with entomology, and Inuzuka with the biggest pet shop in the world. =) Or, at least, dog shop. Or something famous with the dogs. Maybe for the first dog on the Moon or on Mars or something. xD

Eh...Nara...A stealthy Secret Service agent. Or Interpol. Or FBI. xD

Yamanaka...Partners with Nara. BD

Akimichi...Eh...Biggest Food industry. Specializes in Potato Chips as well.

Eh...Kaguya...Famous for Osteology. =D

Ah...What else...

Tsunade--First Female President of...Somewhere. xD

Yeah. This isn't related, isn't it?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:48 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Eh...Nara...A stealthy Secret Service agent. Or Interpol. Or FBI. xD
SHIKAKU?! XD That guy would be DOOMED.  

Syndactyly

puzzleman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:24 pm
all the cool kids are donation,please considerate and donate