Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:46 pm
I've been the only one? surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:50 pm
Waayyy back when you did that wedding? I drew you a gift picture and you had all artwork on a random appearance.

I didn't draw much for the guild back then, though I think I tried to have an art thread.  

Eluned

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:25 pm
Eluned
Waayyy back when you did that wedding? I drew you a gift picture and you had all artwork on a random appearance.

I didn't draw much for the guild back then, though I think I tried to have an art thread.

Yep, I remember. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:09 am
Eluned
Manda_Tifa
I would like to pretty please ask that you remember to include my little cat....she's oh-so-important in my commissions, and I'll gladly pay extra for her...Any artist who's ever drawn me is familiar with that request, so I kind of take for granted the people already know....it just occurred to me, though, that I don't think I've ever ordered from you, so....yea...

It's late...sorry if I ramble.... sweatdrop

No worries! I read your reference and I'll make sure to have the kitty in!
Yay! Thanks! *loves you* heart  

Manda_Tifa

Eluned

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:36 pm
Lyrim's Comission

User Image

This is the most elaborate and longest compter coloured picture I've done, but I am in love with it. My favourite part of it is the left arm rest and that area where it connects to the chair.

I did all that and thought it looked gorgeous and tried to make the rest of the couch look the same. Didn't really work, but it's good enough. I then decided to make it an oriental chair; red velvety cover (which is why there's a "glare" in the shading/highlights) and tossed in the phoenix in the arm rest. I tried to make it look like a wood carving, did that work?

Let me know if you'd like anything changed, and I'll see what I can do for you.

heart Eluned  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:52 pm
Eluned
FogSage
Good lord, I like you. And your prices

I want......a ref sheet, a fullbody pic, and a fullbody anime pic.

That's....around 3-5kish?

Perhaps? Maybe yeah? Full body and anime might be more expencive then you assume? That's why it's marked "+1000". Shugo's fullbody I made something around 3-4k instead of 1.

It all depends on how detailed it becomes, the time spent, and the way it's done (computer/pencil coloured). But I think it might be around 3-5k, yeah. Maayyybe 6k? I can never set prices until pieces are completely finished, and even then I round. sweatdrop

6k is fine. I'd go up to 10k if it was necessary. *nods*

Oh, I got a spot! Goody!

Okay, for the ref picture. Do you do n***s? Not explicit, but a furry base with no clothes? If so, just draw a regular red fox furry, nothing special except for the glasses and a small silver earring in his left ear, near the base. ^^

Ummm.....the other ones I'll PM to you.  

FogSage

Eluned

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:08 pm
Ha~ I was just about to PM you. I can do that "nude" if you'd like, sure! I just need you to fill out that requirement form and I can start on your things!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:48 pm
Sorry, didn't see this before. ^^;

-Fursona Name: FogSage
-Species: Red Fox
-Reference: You have it. Do you need another one?
-What you'd like: Ref pic, fullbody pic, fullbody anime pic.
-Any other info/specifics: More to come later.  

FogSage

Nazi Commisar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:34 pm
can you please make me a full body coloured one?

Fursona name: Andrew
Species: Gray Wolf "description of the furs apearance: has dark gray fur, with a light gray patch running from bottom jaw onto chest, underside of tail and from knees down, has dark brown hair at adverage length, and brown eyes"
Reference: http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/421569132/266.jpg
What i'd like: him in a WW2 German trench coat with the helmet and gun with the strap ext, and have him kneeling down on one leg like in the reference to pick up a trampled rose
"please dont give him a huge backpack like that, just one of those small things that are not too noticeable."

thanks.. I will tip largely  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:28 am
Wow....Lyrim's is amazing! I think you did a fantastic job on the couch/chair thing, so I wouldn't stress too much over that! Amazing!! *is all excited to see hers now* mrgreen  

Manda_Tifa

Lyrim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:32 am
Eluned
Lyrim's Comission

User Image

This is the most elaborate and longest compter coloured picture I've done, but I am in love with it. My favourite part of it is the left arm rest and that area where it connects to the chair.

I did all that and thought it looked gorgeous and tried to make the rest of the couch look the same. Didn't really work, but it's good enough. I then decided to make it an oriental chair; red velvety cover (which is why there's a "glare" in the shading/highlights) and tossed in the phoenix in the arm rest. I tried to make it look like a wood carving, did that work?

heart Eluned

Wow, cute. I'm not a bottom-kitty, and the leash does tend to make me look a little more like a sub, but it's fine. It'd take a heck of a man to be able to hold my leash. wink xd
Thank you, I can tell you put a lot of work into this and I really apreciate it. Amazing job. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:51 pm
Lyrim
Eluned
Lyrim's Comission

User Image

heart Eluned

Wow, cute. I'm not a bottom-kitty, and the leash does tend to make me look a little more like a sub, but it's fine. It'd take a heck of a man to be able to hold my leash. wink xd
Thank you, I can tell you put a lot of work into this and I really apreciate it. Amazing job. 3nodding

I didn't know! You all you gave me to work off was 'sexy' so I was trying to think of things I liked that I could put in sweatdrop If you want I can try taking it all out?  

Eluned

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:29 pm
That's a leash? I thought it was a really odd looking tie.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:40 pm
FogSage
That's a leash? I thought it was a really odd looking tie.....

sweatdrop sweatdrop I can't draw leashes! so what ._. thought the collar may have helped with it too >> The picture is also half the size of what it was originally. If it was larger, you'd probably be able to see the buckle/clasp of them and get it.  

Eluned

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:03 pm
I for one thought the collar was hot. razz  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items