Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:01 am
*not part of the roleplay! i need to know on whose good or whose bad. and which village.**i am good**please mail me*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:31 am
Ryo finishes his ramen and begins to leave the shop but trips and accidentally bumps into the guy with the dragon. "Oops, sorry about that. the floor was slippery."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:48 am
"oops im sorry i forgot to put a 'WET FLOOR' sign up, Its all my fault." Sorano pleaded not knowing if a fight will break loose or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:28 am
"Well it's ok, it could happen to anyone." Ryo said. He looked at the person he hit and said sorry for bumping into him. "Well here is your tip, um... sorry I haven't caught your name," he said to the nice lady.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:50 am
Seir walked away from teh Ramen Stand and decided to go see his friend Kakashi Sensei. He walked over to Kakashi's house and knocked on the door. "Kakashi Sensei! Its me Seir!" Kakashi met Seir when Seir first entererd Konoha. He walked into the gates then Kakashi bumped into him. He now is best friends with Kakashi in a sort of student way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:37 pm
NinjaAssassinX
"Well it's ok, it could happen to anyone." Ryo said. He looked at the person he hit and said sorry for bumping into him. "Well here is your tip, um... sorry I haven't caught your name," he said to the nice lady.

"my name is Sorano.......Sorano Yasha, Sona for short." Cassie jumped out into Sorano's arms."Oh, this is cassie!" Cassie mewed in hello.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:40 pm
"Nice to meet you Sora," Ryo pets Cassie on the head, "and Cassie. My name is Ryoki Akamite. You can call me Ryo for short. Well see you later." He gives Sora her tip, smiles at her, and leaves to his house.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:09 pm
Kohaku was blocking out all noise, or at least trying, by bringing all of her attention to her ramen.  

tetrapeptide

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:19 pm
Name: Mizuumi last name unknown

Type: Medic-nin in training

Looks: User Image

Bio: Doesn't remember anything from her past  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:22 pm
Ryo walks into his house and rose walks up to him. "i'm back rose..." he kneels down and pets her on the head.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:43 pm
"well, it's time to close up the shop"Sorano said as the last custemer leaves. Then she decided to go to the woods and train with Cassie. as she left the shop Sorano whistled a high pitched whistle and Cassie transformed into a huge two tailed cat wih
white stars on the back of her ears, there were a gold band on each of her tails and transparent blue light circled around her paws. Sorano then jumped onto Cassie who was now 7ft tall and flew off towords the woods that surrounded the town.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:12 am
*random voice* Now here are the squads:

First squad: Sorano yasha, Ryo, and Kohaku masuma. there Sensi will be Haruko. the best there is but jokes around but has full confadence in his squad members. loves to trick the students during training to teach them a lesson.

Second Squad: Seir Nalin, Cooro, and kibica Dragonic. there sensi will be Goro. a male teacher who has a weird point of view of the world but is very presestant of training. uses acctual events that happend in the past with his training and demonstrates more than anyother teacher.

Third squad: there will only be 2 in this one. Mizuumi and Shuzume. And there Sensi will be Amaya. a storng female teacher. she is very hands on with her training she puts them in fake danger to see if they could figgure out her riddles to help practice there thinking skills as a ninja.

hope yop you like the squads. *end random voice*  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

blade striker 7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:19 pm
wow that was to be asppected oooowell what u going to do. i'm beat i prably shouldn't have had 8 bowls of ramen right after i trained.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:07 pm
"Cassie becareful they could be anywhere." Sorano whispered to her now 2" kitten and Cassie then sniffed the air and gave a short mew. and I turned around to see a man right behind me. "AHHHHHHHHHH!" Sorano screemed and fell from the tree that she was up on. "my names Haruko." the man introduced himself.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:47 pm
(sorry I haven't been paying muct attebtion lately)

Shizume walked around the market looking for new clothes that where both fashionable and good for training. When Shizume was done shopping she went home dropped of her clothes and went a special training area that she always went two. There where thee's and a river. Shizume trained for a long time when she heard a voice come up behind her.

"Are you Shizume?"The voice said in a friendly tone. Shizume turned around and saw a women standing behind her. "Yea I'm Shizume."Shizume replied sitting down she was a little tired from training. "I am Amaya you knew sensei."Amaya said smiling at her knew student. Shizume smiled back as well. "Amaya-sensei who else is on the squad?"Shizume asked with curiosity. "Well since there where an odd nimber of people so this squad as only one other member."Amaya replied.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff