Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto- Karaoke Dance Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this RPG?
  Yes.
  Sort of... Good plot.
  Sucks
View Results

xXDivineError

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:49 pm
Misha glanced to her right, the bass of the karaoke thumping at her feet. "Sakura-Chan! Over here!" She waved, calling out to the pink-haired girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:03 pm
"oh my god! HI MISHA!" she said as her ran over and gave her friend a big hug. "so, are you gonna sing too?" Sakura asked Misha curiously.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:40 pm
-Aruko sighed-

"Well,let's forget the last parts I said,shall we? I'll sing first. In fact,I'll play the guitar AND sing at the same time."

-Aruko steps up with his guitar in hand-

Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns N' Roses

She's got a smile and it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood,memories
Where everything was as precious as bright blue sky
Now and then when I see her face
She takes me away to that special place
But if I stared too long
I'd prob'ly break down and cry
Sweet Child O' Mine
Sweet love of mine
She's got eyes of the bluest skies
As if they thought of rain
I'd hate to look into those eyes
And see an ounce of pain
Her hair reminds me of a warm,safe place
Where as a child I'd hide
And pray for the thunder
And the rain
To quietly pass me by
Sweet Child O' Mine
Sweet love of mine

-starts to play guitar solo-

(Chorus) Where do we go?
Where do we go now?
Where do we go?
Oh,where do we go now?
Where do we go?
Oh,where do we go now?
Where do we go now? Ohhhh!
Where do we go?
Where do we go now?
Where do we go?
Where do we go now?
Sweet child...
Sweet chiiiiiiiiild...
Of mine.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:15 pm
as soon as Aruko finished his song, Sakura stepped up and started to sing in a clear, beautiful voice, that no one, not even her closest friends knew she had, right then, she started to sing her favorite song.

What if I told you it was all meant to be?
Would you believe me? Would you agree?
It's almost that feeling that we've met before
So tell me that you don't think I'm crazy
when I tell you love has come here and now

A moment like this
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
Some people search forever for that one special kiss
Oh I can't believe it's happeneing to me

Everything changes but beauty remains
Something so tender I can't explain
I may be dreaming but until I awake
Can't we make this dream last forever?
And I'll cherish all the love we share

A moment like this

Could this be the greatest love of all?
I wanna know that you will catch me when I fall
So let me tell you this...

Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this..
A moment like this

Some people wait a lifetime for a moment, a moment like this...
Oh I can't believe it's happening to me..
some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this.

then, she bowed, trying to not let the tears stream from her face. this was the last song her mother sang to her before she died, and has been her favorite song ever since.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXDivineError

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:19 pm
Misha sighed and watched her friends singing. She wiped away the tears slipping down her cheeks and turned away, wringing her hands together.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:02 pm
Sakura stepped down from the stage sadly and went over to the nearby booth and began to sob. she missed her mother, she really did, after all, it's only been 3 months since she passed away. It has been really hard on her and has always blamed it on herself. "why did mom have to go and not me?" she said as she sobbed quietly.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXDivineError

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:29 pm
Misha wiped away her tears and sniffled, her ears pressed to the back of her head. "Hey come on now people... Let's get happy... Please??" She wrung her tail roughly and stepped towards Sakura, the clip-clop of her black lace up heels muffled in her haste. "C'mon please stop crying...."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:13 pm
Sakura sniffed and looked up at Misha sadly. "sorry, Misha-chan, it's so hard, its only been 3 months......so it's really hard right now...you know as well as I do that my mom and I were very close......." she sniffed and got up and gave her friend a big hug and sobbed. "How will I live now? I don't even know what to do with my life now that she's gone..........I this! why was it her that Orochimaru chose to kill? why not someone else???" then she tearfully made a vow. "I swear, even if it kills me, I will kill Orochimaru and avenge my mothers !"  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXDivineError

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:37 pm
((Okay okay okay.... Umm... Sorry but uh... Aren't we supposed to be having a P-A-R-T-Y?? =T. Sorry but umm... Could we shift to a happier tone?))

Misha frowned. "Hey now just forget about it all...A lot of people have been killed by Orochimaru, not just your mom. Just put it behind you and let it be. Would your mother want you to be so violent and hold a grudge in your heart Sakura?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:52 pm
((sorry.....I was feeling sad those nights, and I usually write what I feel....I switch to a happier tone. sweatdrop ))

Sakura sighed. "yeah, I guess so.......so what do you want to do next?" Sakura said forcing a smile on her face, which then turned into a genuine smile. "OH! I KNOW! LETS GO TALK TO SASUKE!!!!!" she grabbed Misha's hand and practically dragged her across the floor to where Sasuke was standing. "HEY SASUKE-KUN! how are you tonight?" Sakura asked happily.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXDivineError

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:34 pm
((Thankums!)) Misha smiled at Sakura and then waved to Sasuke. "Sasuke-Chan! Konichiwa!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:49 pm
((no problem! *wink* by-the-way, do you have a sasuke? or do you want to play the part until we get one? I'm not very good at his character......))

Sakura was still talking with Sasuke about what his plans were afterwards, when a tall, and pink haired stepped into the doorway. she was a new ninja, and directed her gaze towards Naruto. Serene was her name, she had been friends with him since they were very young and has had a crush on him ever since. she went up to Naruto and tapped him on the sholder.
Naruto turned around and when he saw the , he was shocked, he hadn't seen her for about 5 years, and boy, has she grown.
"S-Serene? what are you doing here? wow! It's been 5 years! you've grown so much! How are you?" Naruto embraced his long lost friend into a hug and then they chatted for awhile.

"I graduated from the ninja academy last year, a year after you and everyoone else graduated, because I came here right before you all graduated, but I needed alot of training before I garduated too......I know, we were only 10 when we saw each other last, I missed you so much NARU! she gave him a huge hug and then smiled at him one of her beautiful bright smiles. Serene was very attractive, she was a for awhile, until her parents passed away when she was 11, then went to live with the person her parents gave custody over her. Kakashi-sensei. Kakashi had been good friends with her parents, so she went to live with him when they died and trained with him privately, until she was top of the class. Then she graduated Ninja academy and then went on missions with her team who included Renee* and Tamiko*(**) fir the past year. when she met Naruto again, he was even more handsome than she remembered. she had the HUGEST crush on Naruto, and he had a tiny one on her, since they were little kids.

((*Tamiko is a guy..........)) ((**my own characters))  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXDivineError

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:12 pm
(( WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH. Maybe I should put it in the rules but I don't think it's a good idea if you play multiple char. I would've tolerated you playing as Sasuke momentarily but now there's Serene and you're Naruto and then there's Renee and Tamiko then you're also Sakura- WOAH. just WOAH. *word of the day- WOAH* so you can either play as Sasuke or Sakura. Please choose ONE. Sorry to be such a party pooper)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:35 pm
((WAHHH! *sob* I was only temporairily playing sasuke and Naruto...and I was only mentioning Tamiko and Renee....Serene and Sakura are the usual people I play...I just wanted the conversation to go on, and no Naruto was on, so I just wrote his part for him......if you can get a naruto and Sasuke...I will not be them anymore, but if the conversation needs them, can I just write the dialog?? as for Serene and Sakura, can I just be those 2? they are my pernament characters.......I don't usually be anyone else, but if I must only be one, I'll be Sakura, since I just started out as her....sorry for the confusion!))  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXDivineError

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:26 pm
((Oh okay! Well I'll play as Naruto so it's not as stressful on you!)) Mishantu walked over to the punch bowl and sighed. "Kiba-kun please come soon," she groaned, pouring herself some juice.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games