RIVALS IN D
PSP....

HEHE LOL...  

xOxmishimaxOx

renizzle09

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:45 am
sonic Heroes 3D=Kewlness  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:42 pm
Ah...I think my heart will always be for the original Sonic the Hedgehog games. Yes, I really adore 1, 2, 3, and Sonic and Knuckles, those were the first games I learned to play when I was like, two years old.  

Mystical_Kaba

Cosaca

Sexy Toy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:35 pm
I really liked sonic rush adventure for ds it was a fun game to play!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:20 am
haha domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun biggrin xd  

II SCUBZ II

DrQuint

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:33 pm
Well this thread disapointed me...
I was hoping for a serious discussion, but seems to me most people here don't know much about the games part from a few exceptions.

Your opinions are all valid, but some need serious argumenting to go on with them. Like for example, all of you saying Sonic the hedgehog 2006 is the best of all. (I mean WTF? that game is over half an year rushed!)

Back to Gamefaqs it seems. there at least people won't freely set loose their tonges on randomness just because of a gold scam.

PS: I played ALL of the sonic games. YES, EVEN knuckle's Chaotix and those boring game gear ones. No gba, genesis, game gear, dreamcast, PS3/360, PSP or Wii game has missed my hands. (except rivals 2, dang I hate myself for missing completing that one, even thoug I tried it twice. Also Rivals's gameplay leaves a lot to wish for. Even compared to a gba game.)

Best games ever (by funness and... recently, lack of glitches and faulty controls):
2D - Sonic 3 and knukcles (feel the SPEED! in mario, if you see a cliff, you stop and go cleverly over it. In this game, if you see an cliff while you're at high Speed... sorry, no time to stop... just jump and pray! jump... and pray... That's how awsome the speed in this game is!)
3D - Sonic Adventure 2 battle (I saw the Neo green hill zone, and reached there by sweat. I tell you! the work this game gave me, it's compared to nothing when you try to deal up with for example Heroes. Heroes is god danged easy compared to this. But people never get all of A ranks because of... Faulty controls! no such thing in SA2B, that's how much replayability and after story gaming counts here in the fun part.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:10 am
Sonic and Knuckles.

Knuckles is badass.

I tried the new one on Wii, I don't quite remember what it was called. It kept none of the original elements of Sonic that we all know and love. How is that lovable at all? D=  

My.Dino.Goes.RAWR

Liberal Lover

6,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shad116

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:53 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is the best Sonic game ever if you ask me.
I think it has everything i would want from a sonic game. It's 2D it's fast, it's simple and it's fun. Besides... If you play a game for over 10 years it must be one of the best games ever.

But from the newer Sonic games the best would be Shadow the Hedgehog. Don't care if most people say it sucked big time. I enjoyed it a lot and still enjoy it. It's not perfect but then again there is no perfect game.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:37 am
Ohh, hm, I'd say Sonic 2 for the Genesis because it was my first Sonic game (plus it had the weird little codes that let you mess with stuff), Sonic 3 for the introduction of Knuckles and save files, and Sonic and Knuckles for the lock-on feature (it's like making the previous two games I liked into "new" games with the ability to play as Knuckles).

The new-gen ones are okay, but I don't particularly like them enough to go out of my way to get and play them.  

AkureiAzumi

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
7: Sonic the Hedgehog 101

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items