Submit

Do you like Sakura?
Yes she is the best character!
27%
 27%  [ 32 ]
No, she is worthless!
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
No she is not worthless...she can umm....uh.....ummm...
18%
 18%  [ 21 ]
Gold? I get gold for doing this right?
11%
 11%  [ 13 ]
Ugh she should really stop chasing sasuke, stupid girl.
36%
 36%  [ 42 ]
Total Votes : 116

Sharkdust

Fallen Enchantress

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:55 am
Shy Fighter Hinata
fantasydreamer74
I don't know about you guys but she really doesn't have much going for her except her intellegence. She sucks at combat and then all of a sudden bam! Two years later she can actually do something? How does that work!?

She's lucky that Tsunade decided to take her under her wing, if she hadn't, then Sakura would still be a little whiney p***y.
Tsunade shouldn't have wasted her coolness on Sakura?.nope, I think it would have been a cooler story if Sakura had given up on life and jumped over a cliff. I don't think anyone would really miss her, I mean Naruto would miss her for a while but then he would realize that he still has Sasuke and that's all that really matters. 3nodding
Well, if Sakura did that, then there wouldn't be a team 7 thing where each ninja goes to one of the legendary sennins "personality wise" to train. If my prediction is correct it seems like -> Another showoff of the three legendary summons. Gamabunta, Randa, and that slug. I don't remember the slugs name xD And just like before, Slug and Gamabunt against Randa. If you haven't noticed they each develop a personality trait just like the 3 sennins. But I hope that happens after they save Gaara gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:51 pm
Shy Fighter Hinata
Shibuki.exe
lilkinko28
I hate Sakura. I wished she just burned and died. She's worthless and now she's trying to look hot to Naruto since Sasuke's gone. If I was in the Naruto world. I would kill her.

wow. someone has issues! >>;

No she doesn't, she just speaks the true, hell, I would do the same thing if I was in the Naruto world. twisted

gonk crying  

Shibuki.exe

Ada Fang

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:38 am
It was obvious that Tsunade was going to train Sakura. rolleyes

Kishimoto is making Team 7 the next legendary 3. Tsunade - Sakura, Jiraiya - Naruto, Orochimaru - Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:59 am
i dont particularly despise her or anything. but she just doesnt seem to be as useful or anything to me. she isnt anything extraordinary like any of the others (doesnt possess any special techniques etc). shes just like any ordinary girl-- with brains.

i will say she has potential though. if it just werent for her damn emotions xp . oh well, what can i say, shes a woman blaugh  

Kaito Hikki

C e r u l e a n

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:29 pm
fantasydreamer74
I don't know about you guys but she really doesn't have much going for her except her intellegence. She sucks at combat and then all of a sudden bam! Two years later she can actually do something? How does that work!?

To answer your question... (although everyone else may have already said it), it's called motivation and knowing how to become stronger to get your teammate/crush back to the good guy's side (that's where Tsunade comes in). Personally, I was surprised when she went to the Fourth. It tells you a lot.

I didn't really like the poll options since i'm in the middle about Sakura. No, she's not the best but she's probably the one that grew up the most in the Naruto series... or as I've seen so far.

Besides, her role is important not to mention the fact that Sasuke is her first love. I can understand how she feels because first loves has so much meaning. The only thing I wish is that she sees Sasuke will probably never like her. But, it that also shows her loyalty to her first love and how stubborn she could be.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:32 pm
Ada Fang
It was obvious that Tsunade was going to train Sakura. rolleyes

Kishimoto is making Team 7 the next legendary 3. Tsunade - Sakura, Jiraiya - Naruto, Orochimaru - Sasuke.

agrees. It was always foreshadowed in his arts. Naruto with the frog, Sasuke with the snake, and Sakura with slug.  

C e r u l e a n

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:38 pm
what the hell are you people talking about? since when did tsunade train sakura??? I've seen up to episode 140 and there has been nothing about tsunade training sakura  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:36 pm
ok ok, just saw 141 now I know what the hell yall are talking about. as long as jiraiya is still in the show I'm happy  

Joelakaturbo

Teh Sasuke-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:42 pm
Sakura isn't bad. In the beginning she was annoying, but now she's getting better; and finally (hopefully) won't be as useless. Yay!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:53 pm
Hey, just because she's got a big forehead...okay just kidding. But Sakura is cool!  

michelangelo020

Ziffon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:55 pm
Without Sakura... wouldn't really change much. Naruto is stronger because he protects him, and she's one of his "precious people".  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:35 pm
She is pretty much a pointless character, she is just one of many Sasuke fangirls out there, and without her there, naruto just wouldn't crush on her. Without her we would all be doing just fine.  

fantasydreamer74

N3AL

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:50 am
sakura is stupid she should get a life and stop chasing sasuke and go kiss naruto lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:57 pm
fantasydreamer74

No she was better then everybody because she could control her chakra better. But thanks to Tsunade she is just freking awesome!  

GummiBear1

sweet_hinata

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:48 pm
well ya I like Sakura... she's ok.... but I don't like her that much though. But she's pretty talented for a girl. blaugh rolleyes mrgreen  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff