Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:16 pm
Faren_of_FaelThas
Freedom Fire
Well this morning I did a black cherry rinse, and when I put in the hair dye and even once I washed it out I could see a difference, but now my hair seems more like its normal color, even though it's still wet. I can't wait until it dries, but I think I'm gonna have to dye it again tonight or tomorrow.
sweet! mrgreen

do you think you do can send a pic of it?

I've been trying to take a decent pic of my hair today (to send to my boyfriend) but I always have trouble taking pictures of myself, I'm really unphotogenic. Plus, I have a big icky pimple the size of Jupiter on my cheek thanks to my stupid cycle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:56 pm
I currently have my hair mostly black, with the exception of my bangs, which are red. before this color, my hair was black with blond tips. I tried to dye the ends platinum, but my hair is naturaly dark, so I just ended up frieing it. Im trying to find a new hair cut right now. i want to go short, but Ive spent so long growing it long, Im kinda afraid.  

Katanas Blade

Faren_of_FaelThas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:24 am
Freedom Fire
Faren_of_FaelThas
Freedom Fire
Well this morning I did a black cherry rinse, and when I put in the hair dye and even once I washed it out I could see a difference, but now my hair seems more like its normal color, even though it's still wet. I can't wait until it dries, but I think I'm gonna have to dye it again tonight or tomorrow.
sweet! mrgreen

do you think you do can send a pic of it?

I've been trying to take a decent pic of my hair today (to send to my boyfriend) but I always have trouble taking pictures of myself, I'm really unphotogenic. Plus, I have a big icky pimple the size of Jupiter on my cheek thanks to my stupid cycle.
ist tut mir lied sweatdrop

yeah that sucks that a photo doesn't look good, but then you can take a wacky photo and just play it off. that's what i'd do wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:31 am
generally I dye my hair black but the black I use depending on what light im under can look dark blue or purple.  

Kaydienne

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:45 am
i like putting some colored streaks in but not the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:54 am
I dye my hair blood red. Love it. heart  

Sugar Spirit

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Maggoty Anne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:34 pm
everyone keeps telling me i should dye my hair black. i like my haircolor though, and i like being different by being natural.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:50 am
All you can really do is experiment and see how it turns out.

And a word of caution, some colors may get really ******** up.

I dyed my hair blue once and it turned out grey. Granted, i thought that was even better than blue, but still...

Also I've never found purple hairdye that comes out purple. It only comes out pink. Most red dye will come out pink as well on lighter hair. The only way to get purple hairdye is to mix blue and red/pink.

Semipermanant black hairdye doesn't work.

Finally, if you're not sure if you'd look good with black hair, dye it "soft black" or something like that. You can't directly tell that it's not black, but it looks a helluva lot better than true black with a skin tone that doesn't work with it (don't ask me how that works, it just does).  

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:49 pm
Well . . . here goes nothing . . .

User Image

My hair's usually a sort of golden blonde/brown color. The red's almost gone now though, I took a shower last night and after I washed my hair I re-dyed my hair to replace what I washed out, but I didn't completely replenish it, it's still faded.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:34 pm
Alright so my hair's black, it's been black for about a year now.. (I used to kill my hair with bleach dying it different colors) But I'm trying to find a black hair dye that's cheap and doesn't faid right away.

Usually I use Revlon black hair dye, does any one else have any suggestions?

My hair now, please ignore the morning hair mess.. xP

User Image  

Wicc123

Miss Jetpack

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:34 pm
Takkun8989
Semipermanant black hairdye doesn't work.

I wish someone would've given me this advice. A while back I needed my hair black for a day and my friend gave me some cheap semi black hair stuff. At the time I had lightish auburn hair. So for a week, enstead of having black hair, I had light charcoal grey hair. rofl Worse of all, I had some light streaks which became silver. It was pretty funny, actually, in a self-humiliation sort of way...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:53 pm
curently my hair colour is hot hot pink
it has been for ages i f'ing love this hair colour
and my advice for hair dying is once you do it a lot your hair becomes thinner and more dryer and deader s use BUCKET of conditioner(all hair), and if it feels like hay put a VERY small amount of baby oil into it like just wet the palms of your hands with it and only put it on the tips of your hair(thats for bleached hair)i do that with my hair and it seems to be working great  

xX x0mbie Xx

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:13 pm

Beware the Jabberwock my son!
The Jaws that bite, the claws that snatch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!

I'm thinking of dying mine green and purple, though I'd also consider a blue or gray.

The wolf waits below, hungry and lonely
And Cries to the moon
If only, if only

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:15 am
My natural hair colour? I'm not exactly sure anymore. xd
It's been purple, electric pink, blue, black, and now is very very dark brown (a saneperson colour for the first time in a few years).

Oh, and about semipermanent black hair dye:

JUST SAY NO. It didn't turn my hair gray, but it WOULDN'T COME OUT. I went to the hair salon to get it stripped when it started wearing off (very patchily and ickily), and it only came partly off. It looked like my hair had been burnt. gonk They fixed it, but still. GAAAAAA.  

Vexworth

Magical Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:27 pm
my hair is weird...
i dyed my hair purple
it turned red
then red orange
orange brown
and now brown
LOL!!
`wants to dye hair purple,blue,and green....x]

~ Main Forum ~