Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Marrying decision: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you play sims that: (as a majority)
  A) Marry other sims you made
  B) Marry NPCs
  C) Live alone.
View Results

Inochi37

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:34 am
I always my my sims marry the sims I make,but sometimes they marry npc's.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:01 am
I rarely even talk to the NPC's.
'specially since most of 'em are butt ugly.  

men getting pregnant

Charlemander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:19 am
For me, it depends on the Sim. I like to make some Sims marry other Sims I created for the storytelling possibilities and the legacy I want to leave behind. I like making other Sims marry NPCs because it gives them tons of fringe benefits and there are more surprises when they have chilren and all. A few Sims live alone, but there are other things that keep them happy, so it's all good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:01 pm
Falstead
(read poll)

I choose marry NPCs only because I like the sheer surprise they bring. I had a sim engage to a woman with 15 friends!

He easily got the next three promotions!

cool

Which townie was that?  

men getting pregnant

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:15 pm
i do all of them if i sim likes the other sim then hey lets just hav em get married lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:56 pm
Camwen
I tend to "bring up" the children of four or five households at a time. When one transitions to the next age I go to the next house to age that kid. So my first choice is to get them together as adults.

But sometimes there are too many girls or boys - or too many related to each other. lol - in that case I marry them to npcs.

In some cases I just use the gypsy to set them up with their perfect match - doesn't matter if it's npc or one I made.
Please visit my deviantART!

I do that a lot, too! I thought I was just being obsessive... sweatdrop
Awesome artists that you should check out

Anavis

iloveshortgirls

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:47 am
i chose my own creation since the npcs are ussally ugly but with all my custom content i can make some really fine sims  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:17 pm
my sims ussally marry npcs cause i dont want to make oher sims for them to marry  

bighairy dog

nerdyninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:34 pm
both, mainly my sims though  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:36 pm
people i made so that there there all the time and i can make them like each other ethier way.  

homicidal-duck-tape

Briana-Babie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:53 pm
I only marry NPCs if they are good looking, other than that no...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:00 pm
I like to use the gypsy for a perfect match, and my couples are almost exclusively same-sex. My current favorite family is actually *two* NPC females and their two daughters--and they didn't adopt. ^^

I used insiminator downloads to invite a beautiful NPC female to one of my lots, cheated to make her an instant member of the family, then had her move out on her own. Then I had her call the gypsy and choose a perfect bride for her, also an NPC, then I cheated again to allow them to have children together, rather than adopt. Their children came out as gorgeous as they are.

Fin Raziel

lexi_danielle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:57 pm
i like to do both but most ly i like to make them marry the ones i make beacuse then the babys are pretter and sometime the other familys are married  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:01 pm
Yeah, The Problem Is that everytime i marry my sims is that they wont woohoo anymore. lol  

Ryen Relent
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

Quazip

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:25 pm

Hm, well, excluding legacies, my sims always marry my other sims. I'll usually make a perfect match for them. xD
But having them marry NPCs...I'm picky. They have to look nice, and my sim will ask them questions so I can find out more about them before I let them marry my sim.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff