Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
New Naruto Ninja World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes
  No
  For pie
  ......Other
View Results

Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:08 pm
"I don't know...but who ever did it, put it in my hand, while I slept." Sabrina said shrugging. "Let's get going."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:47 pm
"Yea no matter what we can't refuse a mission"  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:20 pm
"Yeah, your right. Oh hey wanna go through the trees or the road?" Sabrina said looking up at a nearby tree. "Aw...the winds picking up...it's gonna be cold."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:34 pm
"Let's walk for a while"Hinata said walking ahead and pulling Sabrina  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:17 pm
Sabrina walked side by side with Hinata (being slightly pulled lol)
"So Hinata-chan. When are you going to ask Naruto-kun on a date?" Sabrina looked at Hinata with a sideway glance.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:37 pm
Hinata stopped and blushed, "What.. a date...what do you mean?"Hinata said in a quivering voice.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:01 pm
"Aw, you know what I mean!!!" Sabrina said stretching Hinata's cheeks, while walking backwards. "I mean go out to eat or see the lastest movie, Hinata-chan!!! Kiss him, hug him, hmmm....just date him!!! You know he likes you too."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:55 am
"Uh...*pauses*Uh..."Hinata passes out  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:46 pm
Sabrina laughs and catches Hinata.
"Guess I'll piggyback you till you wake up." Sabrina smiles and struggles to get Hinata on her back and finally did. "Okiedokie, let's get going." Sabrina smiled to herself and walked on.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:34 pm
*still passed out but dreaming*

While Hinata was dreaming she had imagined her wedding with Naruto it was at the part of the 'I do's' Hinata passes out again in her dream, because her ultimate wish came true.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:40 pm
Sabrina hears Hinata giggle and sigh in her sleeping form.
Sabrina smiled and continued on.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:27 pm
HInata woke up some time later and was dazed for a moment, "Are we there yet?"Hinata asked getting off Sabrina's back.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:56 pm
"We should see the sign any moment. Ah there it is!" Sabrina smiled and pointed at the Rock Villages' sign. "Where here! Woohoo!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:17 am
"Hey Sabrina... Umm...a... Does Naruto*gulps* really....um...like...me?"Hinata said in a very quiet voice and and her face really red.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:45 pm
"Weeelll, Hinata-chan," Sabrina said putting her arm on Hinata's shoulder. "If you don't tell him I told you...he told me he really likes you, when we went on a mission together once. I told him to ask you on a date and he nearly passed out! Heh! He's scared you'll say no." Sabrina looked at Hinata with a sideways glance.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games