Episode 2
  Episode 3
  Episode 4
  Episode 5
  Episode 6
View Results

Mongo Jr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:52 am
You know ive never played the first one.Found the second one got it for me and my dad.never saw the first,not in a single game store i've been to.we can't even find the program and files on lime wire!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:02 pm
Dude Yoda is amazing!!!! when I saw him fight Darth Maul my mouth was dropped to the floor it was flippin sweet!!! And what is everyone's take on the new movie coming out clone wars! I think it is stupid they should have atleast used real people instead of poorly computer generated people.... neutral  

Josette0688

evilsorceress1001

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:48 pm
Josette0688
Dude Yoda is amazing!!!! when I saw him fight Darth Maul my mouth was dropped to the floor it was flippin sweet!!! And what is everyone's take on the new movie coming out clone wars! I think it is stupid they should have atleast used real people instead of poorly computer generated people.... neutral

I agree about the new movie...but I think I'll see it anyway, just to get the story and see what happens..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:06 pm

I did not enjoy the new movies at all. Eps. 4, 5, and 6 are the best. I'm just worried because Mr.Lucas is contemplating redoing 4, 5, and 6 so that he can take advantage of the new computer graphics. My personnal reaction was this --> burning_eyes

DarkLittleKitty

Dapper Dabbler

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:22 pm
StarWars is allll good  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:22 pm
I think I'll always prefer the originals over the prequels, a fact I attribute to the existence of Jar Jar and the idea that the big guys don't always win. I've read some of the books from the expanded universe as well as a couple of the graphic novels. Some of them are really good, while others I've found need a second glance in order to determine if they're ok or not. Admittedly, I have read and now own copies of the novelisations of the prequels (it's the only way I can stand Jar Jar). sweatdrop  

andiemaeve

insane and broken

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:04 pm
i love all the movies but #1 had a badad* scene with yoda kicking as*... it was the first one right?? lol
and the third gave me chills when he first became DARTH VADAR!!!
rawr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:47 pm
does any one want to now the truth? pirate do ya? well here is the cold hard truth wahmbulance the moveis sucked! yes i said it! hear me out! Dont get me wrong I love star wars, but its not the movies that made it great! its the fans and writers that made it great by expanding it! sweatdrop the derecting and writing of the movies, from a tech standpoint, was horrable! so I hate and love the movies. but I love star wars, or rather what it has become, as a story! redface  

asajj ventre

asajj ventre

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:48 pm
sorrey about the spelling by the way redface  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:51 pm
one more thing cool i love darth maul! scream  

asajj ventre

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:09 pm
I actually just watched all six movies in a row with my cousins. Heehee, I love R2-D2 the best!

Also: Yes, Darth Maul rocks. He is the only reason to watch the first movie (in my opinion)

Edited: Man, I can't believe Episode 3 is ahead in the poll. That was my least favorite!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:36 pm
I love episode III. smile I get into it emotionally, more so than any other Star Wars movies. The special effects are great, too.  

Vball4life

chibicheok

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:30 pm
makes me feel old.. but really.. episode 3 being the best??? really??? that had to be one of the biggest disappointments ever. i skipped school, went and say the premiere on the day it came out.. adn really i should have gone to school... it was too cliche for me, and the acting was pretty terrible.... and it forever ruined my image of darth vader... i mean, he was the lead in my nightmares as a child and at the end... it was so... fake. so yeah.. thats my rant, sorry if i offend...

best movie... a new hope. its just classic, and amazing...  
75: Science Fiction & Fantasy: Books, TV, Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff