Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
Final Fantasy Movies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what should be the next FF movie?
  FF VII
  FF VIII
  FF IX
  FF X
  other
View Results

UltimentoLi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:48 am
Final Fantasy VI really needs a sequal because of what happened at the ending.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:55 am
UltimentoLi
Final Fantasy VI really needs a sequal because of what happened at the ending.
I cant wait to play that one...(sigh) I need money.... Anyway for Me it would have to be FF-X, FF-VII comes in close secound.  

Seto-Ishida

Eiya

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:55 am
the movies have ruiend my gaming experiance and ive been a huge final fantasy fan for like 12 years now i hope there isnt a movie but if there is i hope there is more effort in the story than the graphics  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:45 pm
i would love to have a Final Fantasy 8 movie!  

kageodori-chan

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:09 pm
I'd love to see X or XII movie.

I doubt they'll make them, though, because X has an ending in X-2, and XII has a sequel as well. :/

I wonder if XIII will have one... It's supposed to be a project, isn't it?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:01 pm
Roxx-chan
Final Fantasys wern't really ment to be movies. Too much plot. Needs a lot of hours to tell the whole story, which is best done though a video game.

Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Star Wars. You just break the story into pieces.

I think Tactics would make the best movie. The plot is so deep and the twists and turns are ungodly. Plus, it would be a rather simple movie to make, you could just skip all the insignificant battles and focus on building up the plot etc.  

SequesteredEvidence

Jenova Descendant

Devoted Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:39 am
In my opinion, they need to make a Final Fantasy VIII movie to follow Squall's story.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:58 am
I think they should do movies for all of the games, personally. They could all call for good sequels, except X, its already got a sequel.  

Kapwned

FantasyFollower

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:22 pm
I think FFX would be a good movie, if made right. The story good's and would be a good movie. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:07 pm
advent children was definately the best final fantasy movie that i have ever seen blaugh  

tormenteddaydreamer

Odachi65

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:13 pm
There already was a Final Fantasy VII movie, so go on to VIII. I would love to see Squall fight with his gunblade. An epic battle vs anything would rock.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:38 am
I would prefer if they started a whole new story, made new characters and some kick a** scenes XD  

Savemefromyou

prepreaper69

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:15 am
I agree if there were new characters then there would be a whole new plot line, bigger swords, bigger action, and most important bigger hair. ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:50 pm
New movies sounds really cool. I loved Spirits Within and Advent Childen

I think FFIV might make a good movie. I didn't finish it but I really do love the story so that would really make a good movie. biggrin

I'm not sure about V. I like this game but I am not far enough to know if it would make a good movie or not

Of corse VII would be an awsome movie. Since they do have Advent Children I think this one would be great too. Sephy in all his awsomness

VIII would really be cool too.

IX is a great game but I am not sure if it would make a good movie

X and X-2- I think it would have to be both since in a way thats a compleate story good for two movies

Dirge or Cerberus; why they would make a movie off that I would't know but it would be cool because if that happens Vincent would get his own movie  

Bikki Kobayashi

Xikem

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:09 am
I think if they make another movie (and that's a big if) it should be FFVIII. i just want to see more with Squall and the others, and they don't have any VIII sequil games, where VII has like 4 including the movie.  
Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff