only on the 64
  only on gameboy
  only on NES
  I'm a silly nit-witted noob and I've never heard zelda music
  NEDM!!!
View Results

shnarf9892

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:49 pm
I've been around music all my life, and because of that, I have perfect pitch and stuff like that. I can just walk up to my piano and pick out the song like it's nothing. I wish everyone could do this. I don't know of any wherebouts of sheet music, however. I wish I could help you guys.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:48 am
I haven't found any sheet music either but I do like the LOZ songs, and the only thing I'm trying to do to play the music is by listening and playing either in my electric guitar or my keyboard my favorite music comes from the Ocarina of Time, and for the oldies I like Ballad of the Wind Fish, from Wind Waker I like the Forest Haven dungeon music and the one the kokiri sage plays.  

DunkelWolf

rock_pkmn_master

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:19 am
Try this two sites

This site only has sheet music for 3 Legend of Zelda songs
http://www.legendofzeldaseries.com/main.php?page=sheetmusic.html

as for this one not only does this site have legend of zelda sheet music, it also has
sheet music for other games from just about every game system
http://www.gamemusicthemes.com/sheets.php?console=Nintendo 64  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:47 am
I think the easiest way is by ear... That's what I do. =.= But some of the songs...  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

kyuuketsuki98

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:41 pm
hey guys uhm theres a really good website for sheet music....i currently have an ensemble in school playing the zelda theme for a concert....there a two websites

www.ninsheetmusic.net
and
www.squaresound.com

hope this helps it seems to help me a lot

talk to you guys later!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:19 pm
hope i helped lol blaugh  

kyuuketsuki98

lady-black neko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:54 pm
I play the violin and I would just love it if I could find sheet music for the zelda music!!! Please help me!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:59 am
I always ended up doing it by ear for most of the songs though it could get very annoying at times, but it works. ^_^  

iiCookehMonstur

not_colleen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:11 am
i love the ocarina of time music  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:46 pm
umm has anyone found sheet music for ANY zelda songs at all for the ocarina( 9 holes) i have been trying but all i can find is sheet music for four holes..... or any for the guitar is good too. however i haven't read all the posts yet so maybe i should to check for links or suggestions sweatdrop * formal bow* i apologize for my laziness and idiocy sweatdrop  

kazuka78

MaraDin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:55 pm
http://zeldapower.com/index.php/downloads/sheet_music/the_legend_of_zelda_-_best_collection.php

You have to download it, but it's got a lot of the original music. Beware, though, many of the pieces are tougher than you'd think. There are a few easy ones in there too.

Also, someone said it before, but the gamemusicthemes site also has a lot of great video game sheet music.

Hope you enjoy!

Edit: Zelda Power also has Wind Waker music, but I haven't tried any of it yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:13 am
Wow. Do you know just how long I've been looking for sheet music for this stuff???? And now I have some!!!! Many, many, many thanks to all the site-givers!!!! heart heart heart  

Quicksilver Night

Gracious Lover

12: Zelda Fan The Best Zelda Resource

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas