Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New lives, New Freinds... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:21 pm
"Sharingan? You mean like this?" Atekeru closed his eyes, and when he opened them, they showed sharingan. "Ya' know, I used to have a best friend, before I killed him."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:22 pm
"Me too."  

Baby Jynx

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:25 pm
Atekeru stopped the sharigan, and finished his first bowl of ramen, and the cook gave him his second.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:27 pm
"yumm that was good ramen"  

Level_E_Vampire

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:34 pm
A couple hours later, Atekeru was talking to Kakashi. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura came up to Kakashi, telling him to get ready for a mission. Now's my chance. He tripped Kakashi and stabbed his back with a kunai, but then Kakashi disappeared, it was a shadow clone. He came up from underground and switched places with Atekeru, leaving only his head above ground. "Nice try, kid."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:37 pm
Suddenly a Shadow Star Shuriken comes to Kakashi's back it was another clone then I come out of my genjutsu in mid-air"I'm Helping I haven't had this much fun in 4 days"  

Baby Jynx

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:39 pm
"I... don't need any help." Atekeru busted out of the ground. "I can handle everything by myself... it was just the wrong situation."

((Hey, I thought you said Kakashi was like a fatherly figure to Jynx??))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:41 pm
rika looks at the fighting going on  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:42 pm
(he is but all children ,especially teens,dispise there fathers))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:43 pm
"hey dont tell me no There are 4 ninjas about to kick your a** and your going to get beat like that"  

Baby Jynx

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:46 pm
"I said... I DON'T NEED HELP. Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!!!" He created a hundred shadow clones, and came up behind Jynx, stabbing him. Naruto then created an equal amount of shadow clones.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:46 pm
"...man I want 2 kicks some a**" she thinks  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:51 pm
"B***H"yells Jynx as he takes off his weights and dissappears behind sasuke and starts to attack him with a flurry of punches."Were friends Right "Jynx says to Atekeru "I hope you get the message"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:55 pm
"I guess." He ran over to the real Naruto, and started to charge up Razegun, while Naruto started to charge up Razegun. They then clashed, Razegun against Razegun and all of the shadow clones disappeared. "Die!!" Atekeru said as he went flying back as Naruto went flying back.

((I have to go, see ya tomorrow!))  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:00 pm
"Look what i can do"said Jynx while charging up 2 chidori's 1 in each hand,he then ran towards sasuke ,so fast noone could see and caught him with it ,then came Sakura he disappeared behind her and done it  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff