Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Who Cried? *for those who have read New Moon* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you cry when Edward left Bella?
  If I tell you I will have to kill you!
  No!
  Yes!
View Results

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:41 pm
sportgirl3192
kitkat122
..I did..it was mad when edward left bella and cried for like 30 min.,.*sigh*..then i cryed when i though edward was gonna step into the sun when bella was leik 10 feet away form him..ack..ok ya knwo what i just cried the majority of the book.
lol, i didn't cry, i just was scared for my life! Omg, that terrified me...now if he actually did it and something happened to him...i'd probably cry

If I did cry during that part, it would've been out of happiness.
Seriously, all I could think was, "HOLY CROW. EDWARD'S BACK, EDWARD'S BACK, EDWARD'S BACK!!!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:57 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
sportgirl3192
kitkat122
..I did..it was mad when edward left bella and cried for like 30 min.,.*sigh*..then i cryed when i though edward was gonna step into the sun when bella was leik 10 feet away form him..ack..ok ya knwo what i just cried the majority of the book.
lol, i didn't cry, i just was scared for my life! Omg, that terrified me...now if he actually did it and something happened to him...i'd probably cry

If I did cry during that part, it would've been out of happiness.
Seriously, all I could think was, "HOLY CROW. EDWARD'S BACK, EDWARD'S BACK, EDWARD'S BACK!!!"

lol, ya, i think when i first read it i was just like, 'OMG Bella, run faster! u have to get there! I want u to talk to edward! I want to hear (read) edwards words and voice! I just want edward back! RUN!' haha  

sportgirl3192

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:16 pm
Haha, poor Bella, always getting pushed just so we can get more Edward-time xp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:45 pm
lol, were just so selfish! haha  

sportgirl3192

twighlight311

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:48 am
sportgirl3192

Hey, we cant help it if we are intoxicated by his very presence! LOL xd

(I dont think that expression works with reading, but still....)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:04 am
twighlight311
sportgirl3192

Hey, we cant help it if we are intoxicated by his very presence! LOL xd

(I dont think that expression works with reading, but still....)

lol, sure it can! I mean, maybe we don't see him in front of us...but i mean, we still see, what we know.  

sportgirl3192

-The Missing Half-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:35 pm
I cried so hard that the pages stuck together! I avoided my friends that day.i later had to look further ahead to reassure myself that he would come back!

funny thing, i turned to the page when he kisses her. mrgreen

And boy was i PISSED when charlie yelled at edward  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:48 pm
Charlie can be so inconvenient at times rolleyes
But you can't blame him. He's just trying to be a father to make up for all the years he and Bella never shared.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

sportgirl3192

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:27 pm
ya, charlie is just trying to protect bella...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:40 am

I almost did. But I was taking a major test, and I can't really cry in public during a major test... But I really thought the month pages were funny! I was like, 'HUH?'. It was still saddening though.
Epitaph of the Twilight

Epitaph of the Twilight

allieballie17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:04 pm
er... yes. i was like oh. my. god.... i kind of just sat there for a minute and was like... no. that's not true.

it was very sad.. and then when alice came back i was like OHMYGODALICE .. because we all knew that alice would inevitably lead to .... heart edward heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:56 pm
*raises hand* I cried. I cried big time. And Bella's voice thingie just added to the sting of edward not being there. I couldn't believe he had left her...

I don't care to much for Jacob, but only because I love Edward... heart heart heart

We're all a little obsessed don't you think???  

GodBlessEmoHair

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:10 pm
Godblessemohair
We're all a little obsessed don't you think???

No...we're just...sensitive to the feelings of others. Highly sensitive >>;;

Or not.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:02 am
twighlight311
ImBellaSwan
Ok I want to know who cried when Edward left Bella! I did. I was a little upset at him but it didn't last long! ^_^ Who could stay mad at Edward?

I cried! I was mad at Edward fo a little, then jacob came along and I wanted Edward to come back soooo bad......if bella got with jacob, edward would just die...well hypothetically!

I balled my freaking eyes out! I was so sad!! And I felt the same way about Edward. If Bella ever did love Jacob, and then Edward came back to see them, he would die completly. And I would die right beside him because I wouldn't believe Bella for turning her heart on Edward, and I would die seeing Edward in pain. I cried through the whole freaking book. I still have after pain of it.  

whitebranded2883

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:40 pm
i cried, i actually got angry at the book for not having edward in it for half of it, i stopped reading it for about half an hour, but then i had to start again  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff