Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Who else sees the paranormal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lunasif

Chatty Shapeshifter

4,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:56 pm
when i was little i used to see all sorts of stuff. reading through this thread dragged up some scary memories. the reason i cant see things now isnt that i lost the sight, its that after a while i started to block it. i couldnt deal with constantly feeling and seeing stuff like that so along with nightmares and night terrors i managed to block it from my head. i still sense stuff, just thankfully its only a faint feeling. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:42 pm
i know how you feel about people thinking your crazy....
as a young child about 3-5 i used to have conversations with some thing no one could see...over time it began to reveal it's self to those around me...my mother thought i was talking to an imaginary friend..which wasn't so...doors began closing behind me when i would leave rooms....i would sit for hours talking to it about trival things....one night i rolled out of bed landing on my floor still half asleep i felt arms pick me up and tuck me back in...i honestly thought it was my father in the morning i thanked him for placing me back in bed...he told me it wasn't him to thank my mother...so i did..she said it wasn't her..when they discussed it they came to conclussion it wasn't eathier of them...after that they began to notice an apperation following me....we moved shortly afterword....since then i have
had quite a few paranormal experances...laugh if u want..i know what i see  

klois

650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Seilde

Aged Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:31 pm
I'm envious. I can't see them at all. However, I'm empathic so I do know when they are there. I'd rather see them. Lucky.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:53 am
I see spirits, i've actually released a seemingly trapped one from a body. At my older sister's funeral, i don't know how, but i felt her spirit, unable to release itself from her body and i helped it. Now she refuses to go to the other side until i'm dead.  

wiccan of the moon

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:23 pm
sometimes i see shadows from the corners of my eyes, but that seems to be a normal thing. i don't want to see anything, i have enough trouble sleeping at night. i did live in a haunted house once, a very old queen anne victorian, and our ghost liked to make herself known. she was a little old granny-lady. long floral dress and an apron, her hair was in a bun. she stayed around the kitchen mostly. i saw her once, my mom saw where she'd been (snowy footprints right by the bed, the same night i saw her o.o) and my stepdad saw her twice, once at night (he thought he was dreaming) and then again in broad daylight whe he came home from work (then he did not thin he was dreaming). none of us ever talked about it until we moved.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:36 pm
I can feel them and hear them usually. I've seen a few recently.
It's really weird I always seem to feel one watch or hovering near me while i sleep. it seems to have some sort of weapon. It feels almost like a knife but i'll probably never know, though it did feel like it tried to stab me once. It was weird all of a sudden there was a searing pain in my back then it disappeared. It only visits me in the dark. It used to mess with my desktop computer while i was sleeping and left it on.  

Deadly Nonchalance

Versatile Wrangler

Radioactive Freezer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:34 am
The people on my dad's side of the family see spirits. My great grandma saw them, it skipped my grandma and my dad. My little sister hears spirits and I can only see shadows but sometimes they talk to me.

But when I was younger, I remember seeing them a lot though. My dad used to tell me that since I was a baby, I would always act like I was playing with someone who wasn't there. He says that spirits most likely talk/play with the younger ones since no one believes them when they say something.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:21 pm
I started hearing and feeling things at 11 years old. I told my mom and she made me get tested for Schizophrenia. Of course the test was negative, then i was diagnosed with ADHD. The medication I am taking now for it helps with the hearing and feeling. Now I can see things as well. Am I crazy?  

meow_musicbox

Radioactive Freezer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:34 pm
meow_musicbox
I started hearing and feeling things at 11 years old. I told my mom and she made me get tested for Schizophrenia. Of course the test was negative, then i was diagnosed with ADHD. The medication I am taking now for it helps with the hearing and feeling. Now I can see things as well. Am I crazy?

Well, I don't think you're crazy. It could just be that you opened yourself to the possibility that there is supernatural activities going on around you. But if you're still worried about your mental state, try seeing a different doctor.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:48 pm
Radioactive Freezer
meow_musicbox

Well, I don't think you're crazy. It could just be that you opened yourself to the possibility that there is supernatural activities going on around you. But if you're still worried about your mental state, try seeing a different doctor.

is it crazy that I want to take the meds so i see them more  

meow_musicbox

Radioactive Freezer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:54 am
meow_musicbox
Radioactive Freezer
meow_musicbox

is it crazy that I want to take the meds so i see them more

Well, I'm not sure. In some cultures, there are drugs that the individual takes to help them go into the spirit world. But it isn't something I would do.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:31 pm
I am an Empath and is highly in tune with people {I have broken down crying because I felt the emotional pain inside of a room, and I have had my heart swell with love when someone talked about their loved one. It's great at sometimes.. But other times I can't stand it. I have this need to love everything unconditionally and it physically hurts to try and not love or care for everything.} , But I had begun to see flashes/balls of light or skittering shadows that all seemed to disappear when I focused on them since I had opened my mind to the occult. {And a little bit as a child, but it faded as I got older}

But there have been a few times when I saw a floating ball of light and watched it for a few seconds before it faded out.

I'm not sure what they are.. and I wish that I did.

Now I work with spirits through my pendulum and autothandwriting, I talk out loud to them even though I know they won't reply. I try to fill my room with love and allow them to stay with me even if I can't truly see them nor hear them. I hope I make them feel loved and at least feel welcomed. Maybe one day they'll speak to me., until then I will practice more on controlling my empathy and my healing.

I really wonder if anyone else has that unconditional love or concern for people like I do. Or maybe even the little shadows and balls of light. :/

Namikikyo

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:53 pm
User Image I can do that, apparently I'm sensitive to electromagnetic waves. At times it's quite cool, at others...terrifying or annoying.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:23 pm
i know what you mean its cool but alot of people where i live call me the same thing  

Furrie Princess Nala

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:16 am
me and my best friend can both see the paranormal. its a really cool ability but i can be dangerous sometimes. my friend can trance so that the entity can talk through her. i cant do that per say but im much much stronger than her in other areas of the paranormal.  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games