Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Shojo Beat :: The -now defunct- Magazine :.
How do you get your copy of Shojo Beat? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you subscribe to Shojo Beat?
  Yes :)
  Nope.
  I'm not allowed :(
  Other/Poll whore option
View Results

new-network-kyle-cracka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:50 am
Procastnators Unite...

I used to buy it in stores, but I always forgot to go buy it, bo I just subscribed. I prefer getting it in the mail, since you get it early.

Tomorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:14 pm
I would subscribe to it, but my mom says that I subscribe to too many magazines already. XD So I usually go out and buy it at the local bookstore ^^  

serenityxo

Chibi Cheeks78

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:17 am
I got my first subscription for Christmas. Before that though I was buying them from Borders. I am now on my second subscription which I also got for Christmas.

Having a subscription is the best because you get them before they hit the stores and you don't have to shell out $6 every month.

I'm surprised that there aren't more subscribers here.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:54 am
i buy SB every month and i have to go 4 towns over .. to get it .. thats manga LUFF heart heart  

darkrain015

Shadow Queen Megami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:59 am
i've been suscrivbed since the second issue, it's the fastest and best way to get the issues  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:28 pm
I use to borrow the copies of SB from my friend who would buy them, but then when Vampire Knight started comming out, I had to get a subscription! So now I subscribe.  

narusy

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:11 pm
Yay! I finally get to subscribe! I asked about what I was getting for my birthday this Friday...(other than my car and insurance...aren't I a brat? xd ) and my dad said I could get the subscription!

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:53 pm
kel aka gandy
I was just curious to see how many people subscribe, and if not, why.
I know some people are international buyers who have to buy it in stores, some people aren't allowed to subscribe due to parents, and some people may only buy the individual manga volumes in the Shojo Beat line, but I was curious to see what other other reasons there are, if there are any.
So, talk about how you get, or don't get, your copies of Shojo Beat.
Well, I'm not exactly subscribed to it, but I get my copy from Barnes and Noble...  

redwood167

redwood167

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:54 pm
kel aka gandy
Yay! I finally get to subscribe! I asked about what I was getting for my birthday this Friday...(other than my car and insurance...aren't I a brat? xd ) and my dad said I could get the subscription!
Congratulations!  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:09 pm
redwood167
Well, I'm not exactly subscribed to it, but I get my copy from Barnes and Noble...

That's what I used to have to do...it's not terrible, but it is more expensive...

redwood167
kel aka gandy
Congratulations!

Thanks! biggrin

kel aka gandy
Captain

Selene_Death_Dealear

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:05 pm
Well, when I first got one, I bought it in the store. I took the subscription postcard-thing that's always stuck in the middle of the magazine and filled it out and sent it. SO now I'm subscribed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:37 pm
i just buy it at a book store  

starsfury

4,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rolling_Cheesecake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:12 pm
i have a subscription! Yay! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:42 am
I subscribe, yepyep. It's just more convenient getting it early in the mail as opposed to waiting for it in bookstores or having to get my arse to the bookstore in order to buy one.  

Asano Rain

ellehciMMichelle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:22 pm
I subscribe to Shojo Beat! Hurray!  
.: Shojo Beat :: The -now defunct- Magazine :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games