Join?
  Yes I love naruto!!
  No I dont want to
  The Couples are wrong!!!!
  Wheres the free cake?
View Results

tetrapeptide

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:19 pm
((Actually, Itachi killed everyone to test his own strengh...))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:23 pm
"Hm? Oh, um... Hi." She grumbled, yawning heavily. She smiled again as her food arrived and took out her chopsticks quickly. "I'm so hungry..." She started, digging into her ramen. Good thing its free! She finished inside her own head.  

tetrapeptide

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:37 pm
kyuubi33
((Actually, Itachi killed everyone to test his own strengh...))

((Actualy he did it to m,essure his container but yea pretty much the same thing))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:22 pm
((What I don't get is what container is he talking about?))

Hina noded and smiled, siezing her ramen bowl as soon as it came and her chop-sticks. "Idakumasu!!!"(sp) She said with a grin, parting her ckopsticks with a 'snap' and digging in. This places' Ramen was the best!! The old man who ran the shop was a genius!!

ikle

firefox1415327

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:37 pm
(brb)Saka arrived at the hokage building and quietly rapped on the door. " Come in! " Came a voice. Saka opened the door and went up to the desk slamming her hands down onto it. ' NARUTO! I want a mission. " She said crossing her arms  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:52 pm
Kohaku hummed a little song while waiting for her next bowl of ramen. Ugh... I hate this mission. Kill the messenger. She grinned and thought more. "Oi, do you know where the hokage's office is?" She asked the girl next to her. If she got there quickly and finished her mission, then she could put her new markers to good use.  

tetrapeptide

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:55 pm
Shizume and Itachi walked around the village then went to a deserted part of the village that was once the Uchiha part. Itachi led Shizume to what used to be his house it was clean and kept neat. "Itachi this place is beautiful"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:08 pm
(( Updated front page.. cCheck it out.. ))  

firefox1415327

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:02 pm
Itachi and Shizume walked around a bit more then desided to leave the village. "Itachi, Sasuke what is he like?"Shizume asked with a curious face. "Sasuke, well I'm not sure I haven't seen him since he was twelve"Itachi replied looking at Shizume smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:49 pm
Calin wlaked down the alley of Konoha. Somebody jumped from a building and Calin used his reflex jutsu. "Fire Style: Flame Encagement Jutsu!" Calin performed his handsigns and the flaming cage burned his attacker's skin.  

Zell_Fire Ninja

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:00 pm
Shizume and Irachi left the village and just walked around. Shizume was in deep thoughts about the leaf village. "Something wrong Shizume?" Itachi asked looking down at her. "Huh, Oh, well it's just that I want to live in the hidden leaf village but we can't though." Shizume said looking a little sad. "I know but we'll figure something out." Itachi said holding Shizume's hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:13 am
"Bye mom, bye dad!" Kuki yell to her parents as she left and headed off to find her resting place.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:15 am
Calin walked out of the alley and down a few streets and down some more alleys. Then he saw a woman standing next to Itachi. Calin's rage flared, and his Sharingan activated on its own. Calin ran towards Itachi and shouted to him "Itachi, you b*****d! I'm goign to kill you! Andf then I'm goign to tell Sasuke you're dead! You b*****d! I'm your cousin and yet without hesitation you gave me this scar on my neck!" By the time all the shotuing was finished Calin was right beside Itahi and he tore of his scarf that he wore to conceal the scar. "This scar you bastrd!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:27 am
On Kuki's way she heard someone shouting not far away and she was curious and went to see who it was yelling. Kuki jumped into a tree and watched what was happening.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

ikle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:58 am
Hina's eyes turned towards the girl. "Hm? Hokage? That's my daddy! Follow me!!" She said happily, her eyes brightening. She slapped the payment for her food on the counter and some for the girl's too, and jumped up. "Come on!" She told the girl, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

((Yes, she inherited most of Naruto's personality ^-^ ))

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff