Why I hate the GD . . . Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:49 am
The GD can be funny, if you get someone like me, who loves proving how reactionary everyone is.

To let you all in on the joke, its actually a song by the vandals.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22515703  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:14 am
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
okay
1. don't psot anything serious in the GD
2. put it in CB or ED
3. its' the GD that's what you'll get

WHAT THE!?!?!

Your here too? First Isel now you.

this was like the first guild i joined lol  

The Dadalorian

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:34 am
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
okay
1. don't psot anything serious in the GD
2. put it in CB or ED
3. its' the GD that's what you'll get

WHAT THE!?!?!

Your here too? First Isel now you.

this was like the first guild i joined lol

Lol, I'm a newbie here, I stumbled on it by chance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:08 pm
Rellik San
The GD can be funny, if you get someone like me, who loves proving how reactionary everyone is.

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22515703

*applauds* a GD thread worth reading!

Sad thing is, I know an 18 year old that intentionally chooses 14 year olds as his girlfriends, I believe of the most recent one, they became sexually active within a week. *shudders*  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:17 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22515703

*applauds* a GD thread worth reading!

Sad thing is, I know an 18 year old that intentionally chooses 14 year olds as his girlfriends, I believe of the most recent one, they became sexually active within a week. *shudders*

Ok, thats a little twisted to say the least... Just hope he is smart enough to at least use protection.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:59 pm
Rellik San

Ok, thats a little twisted to say the least... Just hope he is smart enough to at least use protection.

Mercifully yes, but gets the hell teased...ok, more like berated, out of him by our resident Dark Snark. Damned goths are obsessed with sarcasm!  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:09 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Mercifully yes, but gets the hell teased...ok, more like berated, out of him by our resident Dark Snark. Damned goths are obsessed with sarcasm!

I'm a metaller, and I'm obsessed with sarcasm, that could just be the part of england I'm from.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:33 pm
Rellik San

I'm a metaller, and I'm obsessed with sarcasm, that could just be the part of england I'm from.

lol, yeah, damned Northeners are a bit that way inclined razz xd
I think its mostly those with a subversive nature that like sarcasm, passive agressiveness and all. And because only people that have the intelligence above that of mould can understand it  

Isobel Bellamy

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:46 pm
I used to go to the GD and ED.

But debating with someone with opposing veiws from yourself is like having an argument with a brick wall.

o_O

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:41 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

lol, yeah, damned Northeners are a bit that way inclined razz xd
I think its mostly those with a subversive nature that like sarcasm, passive agressiveness and all. And because only people that have the intelligence above that of mould can understand it

Intelligence above mould, well that counts out about 90% of northerners, however the other 10% of us have supreme intelligence, as well as being generally drunken, and quite nasty when angry.

Of course, you southern pansy's wouldn't know about nastiness, with your German descent neiboughers, the closest to nasty you get is a scone fight. razz

Which reminds me, how do you say that Scoh-ohne or Sc-one? I use the former myself.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:06 pm
Rellik San

Intelligence above mould, well that counts out about 90% of northerners, however the other 10% of us have supreme intelligence, as well as being generally drunken, and quite nasty when angry.

Of course, you southern pansy's wouldn't know about nastiness, with your German descent neiboughers, the closest to nasty you get is a scone fight. razz

Which reminds me, how do you say that Scoh-ohne or Sc-one? I use the former myself.

*laughs* I ain't (quite) a southern pansy, I'm midland's scum, from northern b*****d stock.

Yes, you poor backwards people are possible of brilliance, if only you'd stop with the drinking!

I say scone with the non elongated oh, short'n common xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:11 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

*laughs* I ain't (quite) a southern pansy, I'm midland's scum, from northern b*****d stock.

Yes, you poor backwards people are possible of brilliance, if only you'd stop with the drinking!

I say scone with the non elongated oh, short'n common xd

Your not a brummy are you?

Though glad to know your history is with us mad men... and stop drinking? are you mad?

We have to prove to the scandanavians who the master brewers and drinkers are.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:21 pm
Rellik San

Though glad to know your history is with us mad men... and stop drinking? are you mad?

Nope, that accent would drive me nuts o.O

I's just like to see if it was possible, and the experiment would be intersting to say the least. Think of it like a northern AA only documented by Big brother (also with a Geordie lad over-talker)

"day three in the big brother northerner's dry-out house, and the inmates - sorry, housemates, have resorted to fermenting their vegetables to make some alcohol, they have no food left but they have reasoned its worth it to get their alcohol back"

"oh, and deprived of their life's blood, it seems they are becoming even more violent!" Hey, i'd pay to see it XD

*laughs* Another alcohol escapade I'd like to see. Then watching the Americans come in...with Bud *shudders*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:22 pm
Freedom Fire
Linkie: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21885203&page=1

So . . . just, UGH! Be sure to read my post on page 57. I tried to define what real goth was as best I could, but I got flamed so horribly. No one listened to me . . .

The GD is alright, but not the best in the world.  

Devils_lilboy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:24 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Nope, that accent would drive me nuts o.O

I's just like to see if it was possible, and the experiment would be intersting to say the least. Think of it like a northern AA only documented by Big brother (also with a Geordie lad over-talker)

"day three in the big brother northerner's dry-out house, and the inmates - sorry, housemates, have resorted to fermenting their vegetables to make some alcohol, they have no food left but they have reasoned its worth it to get their alcohol back"

"oh, and deprived of their life's blood, it seems they are becoming even more violent!" Hey, i'd pay to see it XD

*laughs* Another alcohol escapade I'd like to see. Then watching the Americans come in...with Bud *shudders*

Pshh like an american could take us northerners in a fight... haha it'd be a massacre. Hell even southern pansies like yourself (your below the north... so your a southerner lol) can take an american in a fight.

As for the big borther thing... I never mentioned exactly what part of up north I'm from, I'm not sure if you'll remember the Oldham riots though.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff