my fashion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:12 am

Beware the Jabberwock my son!
The Jaws that bite, the claws that snatch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!

What's Alchemy Gothic?

Oh, and those are very good, but I'm also interested in seeing your newer stuff if you ever get a scanner.

The wolf waits below, hungry and lonely
And Cries to the moon
If only, if only

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:09 pm
CrimsonThanatos

What's Alchemy Gothic?

Oh, and those are very good, but I'm also interested in seeing your newer stuff if you ever get a scanner.

And Cries to the moon
If only, if only

Imagine Hot Topic... remove everything but the goth clothes... place it in the UK: Alchemy Gothic.

Heres the link.

http://www.alchemy-gothic.com/  

Rellik San
Crew

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:24 pm

Is that for boys, girls or both?

And Cries to the moon
If only, if only

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:29 pm
CrimsonThanatos

Is that for boys, girls or both?

And Cries to the moon
If only, if only

Both  

Rellik San
Crew

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:00 pm
I love it! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:01 pm
Veruniel
Ramen With Tofu
thank you,for your oppinions and reccomendations, I know the fashion industry is cut throat, that's part of it's appeal.

I hope my post didn't sound insulting. I didn't mean it to be. I just wasn't sure how much you knew about the business... but it sounds like you know a lot more than I do, and that you've got exactly the right attitude too. I wish you luck!
you weren't insulting in the least. I appreciated your help. it's good to know I am going in the right direction.  

Ramen With Tofu

Ramen With Tofu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:12 pm
WOW ok there was a side track conversation that got me all confused for a bit... but it's cool totally understandable. Thanks for all the helpful comments about my clothes and also for the support.

turns out I need a new computer before I can get a scanner so yeah pain in the a** right?

Anyways thanks again,

R.W. Tofu.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:37 pm
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
You think thats bad, try stiffling the dreams of a million kids that want to be comic artists, by telling them what the truth is.

But yeah, fashion and comics, the two hardest industries to get involved in, ever.

By the way, I love that book in your sig.

Video games has gotta be the third one.

Why don't kids just start bands?

Because you think they are gonna get anywhere if they aren't emo and not on myspace?

Myspace isn't a bad thing. My band has a page there.

I ain't saying it is, I'm on their too. Its just you aren't going to get huge unless your an emo band on myspace with a gazillion 13 year olds lusting after your crotch area... or lusting after you kissing a member of another band, I might not like the guy, but Gerard Way doesn't deserve that no matter how much of a t**t he is.

Well, my gimmick is to get all those 13 year olds to lust after the crotches of Mise en Garde, whilst getting off their asses and wearing the most glamorous clothing ever! We'll bring in glam as a trend for the population!

Our glamorous crotches are something that the training-bra section salivates over!

And, I've lost some sort of dignity, in making that speech.

-Isel-

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:39 pm
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
You think thats bad, try stiffling the dreams of a million kids that want to be comic artists, by telling them what the truth is.

But yeah, fashion and comics, the two hardest industries to get involved in, ever.

By the way, I love that book in your sig.

Video games has gotta be the third one.

Why don't kids just start bands?

Because you think they are gonna get anywhere if they aren't emo and not on myspace?

I ain't saying it is, I'm on their too. Its just you aren't going to get huge unless your an emo band on myspace with a gazillion 13 year olds lusting after your crotch area... or lusting after you kissing a member of another band, I might not like the guy, but Gerard Way doesn't deserve that no matter how much of a t**t he is.

Well, my gimmick is to get all those 13 year olds to lust after the crotches of Mise en Garde, whilst getting off their asses and wearing the most glamorous clothing ever! We'll bring in glam as a trend for the population!

Our glamorous crotches are something that the training-bra section salivates over!

Oh yes you've lost some dignity... I'll help you look for it though, care to join the Anti-black parade association for the preservation of good music?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:50 pm
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San

Oh yes you've lost some dignity... I'll help you look for it though, care to join the Anti-black parade association for the preservation of good music?

I uh, own that album.

But I did not pay for it.

I need 50mL Soundgarden, stat!

-Isel-

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:01 pm
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San

I uh, own that album.

I'm not sure if 50ml is enough to cover it, dude... you may be "shitmusic-ified" for life cry  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:11 pm
Dead Ed
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San

I uh, own that album.

I'm not sure if 50ml is enough to cover it, dude... you may be "shitmusic-ified" for life cry

READY THIN LIZZY STAT! WE CAN BRING HIM BACK!  

Rellik San
Crew

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:22 pm
Rellik San
Dead Ed
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San

I uh, own that album.

READY THIN LIZZY STAT! WE CAN BRING HIM BACK!

Careful, too strong an injection of awesome could be dangerous... perhaps try a regiment of Alice in Chains daily until use of Thin Lizzy.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff