australian current affairs... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:00 am
Yeah, that s**t is crazy. The worst thing about it for me is that they were chanting "Aussie, Aussie Aussie! Oi, oi oi." How embarrassing sweatdrop Seriously, it made me cringe.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:35 am
bheh since when do we fight amongst our selves?? we should look at the things that unite us, like our love for the beach and alcohol!!

nah seriously, we're supposed to be multicultural, you know, spread the love!! what's wrong with the world?? where is the love??  

nrasjaa

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:37 am
Apparently, it's in the trigger finger.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:04 pm
too true... one day we'll grow up... rolleyes  

scruffy012

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:53 pm
EmWah
I've said before, I don't think he was a bad person. He just did a bad thing and got caught. It was sad that he had to be killed, but it's really hard to say if it was the right or wrong descision. It's funny how the media only cares about these things when an Australian is involved. Why don't they care about the other thousands of people waiting on death row in countries around the world?

Because we don't care. rolleyes

Cronulla incident = disgusting. I'm appauled. It is cringe worthy, and very petty.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:25 am
The Sydney thing makes me sad. ;_;  

caramel slice

weeping pixie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:50 am
the sydney thing was a long time coming...and those of you who dont live here have no idea what the situation is irl...the media loves warping things and ffs is i hear that its a "race/hate riot" once more i am going to scream

the situation is easy...you mix 2 groups of hot headed teens and young adults, add a bit of heat, alcohol, mix it with a few years worth of abuse and the police not doing a thing about it and presto we have the sydney riots  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff