Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
I can totally scar thee. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lookee!
Why?
46%
 46%  [ 15 ]
*is too distracted to vote*
34%
 34%  [ 11 ]
Ploo Whero!
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 32

Yo Sereno

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:16 am
Silverkleptofox
Thats so cool that there are teachers on Gaia, xd that's just so awesome. You'd never think it! But I guess Gaia is for everyone, ne? 3nodding
In about 2 years I will be a teacher as well. I am studying in college.

Flame_Knight_Faolan
People, chill the F*** out, it was one sentance in leet, and the rest of his spelling and grammar (for the most part) has been propper, so why are you getting so upset over this? This thread just goes to show that some people over react to little things. Oh, and by the way, I can completely understand what you wrote.

People, chill the f*** out. It was one sentence in Leet (or 1337), and the rest of his spelling and grammar, for the most part, is proper. So why are you getting upset over this? This thread is an example that some people overreact to the little things. Oh, and by the way, I can completely understand what yuo wrote, _username_.

How it would correctly be written.

And even though I am new here, I udnerstand what this guild is for. So it is reasonable that everyone is getting upset over it. Even I am beginning to become aggrivated by his 'n00b-ness'.

Mr. Spiffy-kins
Also, someone earlier said that we should have understanding of the 1337 and txt tlk languages, because there are some out there who use those forms of communication. Though I do believe it should not be used like it is, and so often, I will not flame, harass, or annoy those who do it!

ALL YOU SMART ONES OUT THERE!
THANKS.

They stated that only because in order to understand the person, we would need to have basic knowledge of 1337 and 'txt tlk'. Not speak it, converse withit, and use it on a daily basis. Obviously you cannot even understand the meaning of someones words and sentences.

What was that they taught us in grade school? Where they gave us a sentence and said "Find the meaning of this", or "what does the author mean by this?". I think it was something along the lines of 'context clues'.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:24 am
It's amazing that even a new person understands how this place works.  

Buccellatte

Sparkly Conversationalist

Yo Sereno

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:27 am
Mr. Spiffy-kins
xXSavage NymphXx
Mr. Spiffy-kins
((NOTE: I was not trying to anger anyone; just prove a point. I am a good person, but sometimes I cannot stand some people. Sorry for the inconveniance.))

Shut up.

You're an ignoramus.

And you cannot handle the truth. I must ask, is it just because you think you are smarter, or is it because you cannot make anything better to say against me?
I will say once more, very nicely, please do not blame me. You came here of your own free will and you decided to come to my topic. It is not my fault you are angry at me and are calling me names.

1) Its INCONVENIENCE, not 'inconveniance'.
2) Do you even know what an ignoramus is, Mr. Spiffy-kins?
3) We have all the right to blame you- YOU made this thread!
4) We came here of our own free will, yes.. TO PROTECT 'OUR' GUILD!

xXSavage NymphXx

I honestly thought more people were posting in here, and therefore my posts wouldnt be back to back. But I converged them into one ^-^ I am so proud now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:17 pm
1 n3v4r 7ry 7yp1n9 1n l337 much...the effort kills me.

See? I even gave up now. xd

Mazdi

XxJennessaxX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:19 pm
Mazdi
1 n3v4r 7ry 7yp1n9 1n l337 much...the effort kills me.

See? I even gave up now. xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good girl!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:22 pm
Yo Sereno
Mr. Spiffy-kins
xXSavage NymphXx
Mr. Spiffy-kins
((NOTE: I was not trying to anger anyone; just prove a point. I am a good person, but sometimes I cannot stand some people. Sorry for the inconveniance.))

Shut up.

You're an ignoramus.

And you cannot handle the truth. I must ask, is it just because you think you are smarter, or is it because you cannot make anything better to say against me?
I will say once more, very nicely, please do not blame me. You came here of your own free will and you decided to come to my topic. It is not my fault you are angry at me and are calling me names.

1) Its INCONVENIENCE, not 'inconveniance'.
2) Do you even know what an ignoramus is, Mr. Spiffy-kins?
3) We have all the right to blame you- YOU made this thread!
4) We came here of our own free will, yes.. TO PROTECT 'OUR' GUILD!

xXSavage NymphXx

I honestly thought more people were posting in here, and therefore my posts wouldnt be back to back. But I converged them into one ^-^ I am so proud now.

I mis-type. So screw me.
I do. It is an ignorant person. And ignorant is reffering to someone who is lacking knowledge or is unaware.
Ok, well, guess what? "Txt tlk Horror Stories" is the name of the topic of this entire thread. I said that I could scar people; I did, and now I'm being blamed and flamed for it. I do not think it is in the rights of man to have his opinions dicriminated.
And why, may I ask, did you put the word 'our' in quotes? It is in fact, our guild. We are part of it. We do not own it, but we do not technically own our country, but it is still ours.

Besides, it is not my fault any of you came. Blame yourselves, if any.  

Mr. Spiffy-kins

Emilem

Quotable Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:37 pm
~Champagne for my real friends...

"lol!!1"
Not funny.

...Real pain for my sham friends.~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:38 pm
*eyes fall out and brain fries*  

MorganOfCalafia

Buccellatte

Sparkly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:43 am
Get your head out of your a** and listen. We didn't ASK you to make this topic. By making this topic, you have proven that you're no better than the n00bs we're making fun of. For the record, I'm going to Yami no Hitokiri to have this topic removed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:28 am
Mr. Spiffykins, you're obviously intelligent and capable of great grammar. Why you would stoop to trolling in this subforum is beyond me. If you would like to behave as a good citizen, please stay on in the guild. But please note that trolling is not tolerated.

Thread locked.  

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash