Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
A Seto/Moki RP.... (Is gonna be killed for this.. ) T.T Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:00 am
"You're just.... More developed and I'm not very use to another guy well.... Stripping down in front of me is all, Mokuba." The other commented.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:03 am
" Oh..I'm sorry big brother, I wont anymore kay? " Mokuba replied smiling a little. He did'nt wanna make his brother unconfortable. Besides, he was getting the same feeling doing it in front of him too. Though a lot of things confused him at this point.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:51 am
"I know this is strange for you, Mokuba... Having to drop out of school for now and all... But, I promise to reverse this process, okay? Or try my best to figure it out." Seto commented.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:07 am
" It's ok big brother, I dont mind. I'm not really leaving anything behind leaving school, and I like being taller now. " Mokuba replied with a smile trying to make this more positive for Seto.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:34 pm
"The doctors say you're alright physically otherwise... So we can go home today if you'd like." Seto suggested. "It'd be good to actually go home for me too, this whole thing has exhausted me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:44 pm
" Yeah well get some sleep, see hwo everything feels in the morning. " Mokuba replied standing up ready to leave. Thye headed towards the mansion and once the hit a crosswalk when the sign turned to walk, Mokuba out of habit took Seto by the hand to walk across the street.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:47 pm
Seto didn't really mind the other holding his hand, even though he knew the press would have a feild day with it. Mokuba'd already gone through enough anyway. Seto decided not to mention anything about why the other shouldn't even though he knew it'd hurt his reputation. "We'll find a way to reverse this."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:51 pm
Mokuba nodded smiling, " Dont worry, I dont mind. It's not all that bad really. " Mokuba replied. Setos hand felt warmer then it normally was. He looked at Setos hand amazed at the warmth. He gave it a little more of a tighter squeeze smiling a little looking forward once more. Blush crept on his cheeks as he kept wondering why he was blushing so much.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:44 pm
Seto smiled at the other once they'd entered the mansion. "You won't be able to wear any of your old cloths." The other commented.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:47 pm
Mokuba looked over, " Good point..soo..should we go shopping tomorrow? Or something? " Mokuba asked looking at Seto.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:11 pm
"Do we have a choice in the matter?" Seto questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:02 pm
Mokuba smiled, " Guess not.."he replied opening the door to the mansion walking inside waiting for his brother to follow.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:14 pm
"Well, we'll go tomorrow.... I promise." Seto commented.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:18 pm
Mokuba smiled lightly and nodded at his brother. He could'nt understand why he was feeling more drawn to his brother. But a lot of things did'nt make sence at the moment so he just brushed it off letting Seto come in. " Well ill go get ready for bed, you get some sleep too ok? " Mokuba said with a gentle smile.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:30 pm
"I will...." Seto commented.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items