Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=The Custom Slot/Naming Thread= MOVED (new link inside) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:02 pm
Concept #1

Marie Von helson cosplay-

Body color: Cream with maroon stockings on all four legs, and a V shaped marking onher chest.
Mane Color: Clonde with some red headed. (maroon) highlights
Edits: Hair edits consisting of some pretty twirls at the bottom and some 'V' shaped pins on her hair, if possible
Bio- Coming soon.
Breed: Normal? :3

FUNDS:
600k/600k
User Image
Thanks so much Jo. ;~;

Colorist desired: Lilwere (Editted slot)  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:10 pm
Colourist Chosen:- Chibizoo

.:Familiar:.
Name: Giruvegan
Owner: Paramekia Darkheart
Breed: Bear (Sloth)
Reference image?:

Accessory color?:
    Two-tone. Based off the colour of the glowing orb in Azumoth's chest. Whereby the base of the feathers should be turquoise and the tips should be an off white.

Similarly, the beads around his paws should be alternating between turquoise and off white.

Tag colors?: Whichever looks the most appropriate (your choice).
Owners only: I'd like to have both the tagged solo cert and have him placed on Azumoth's Cert.

Cost = 50k
Payment = Pure

Epine de Rose

Roniel

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:19 pm
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: LilWereWolfGirl
Name of horse: Avalokiteshvara
Owners: Roniel and NebulaFire
Temper: Compassionate
Breed: Cosplay
Description: Her hooves are a deep pink. Each leg looks like a pink lotus blossom is blooming up it, ending a little below the knee. Green lotus leaves rise from behind the lotus blossoms and continue up the legs to a little bit above the line of her belly. Her belly is a deep gold with faint reddish swirls reminiscent of wind.

On her back and partway down her side are swirling clouds that fade from blue to white. Emerging from and below the clouds are pale gold hands. There should be only a few towards the bottom of the clouds but intensifying into a thick pattern on her back without any of the cloud visible. All are open-palmed, like they are reaching for something. On each palm is an eye reminiscent of Avalo's eyes and the same color, green/blue.

Her mane and tail should be long like this soquili and be a mixture of golds and reds. Her neck and head should be a continuation of the deep gold color of her body but with the wind lines faded out when they reach the neck. On the side of the neck, parallel to the mane line, is this writing. The color should be somewhere between the deep pink of the hooves and the red in the hair, something subtle. The markings should also appear running down her cheek towards her nose but in a pinker color. There should be a red chakra (dot) in the middle of her forehead if it isn't obscured by her mane.

I'd like also a touch of red above her eyes and the gold slightly lighter around her muzzle, on her underbelly, and up the bottom of her neck. Maybe a touch of red on the inside of her ears too.

Her colors should be something like this piece of art... with lots of very vivid and bright colors. But... not so bright that they clash. I trust in your discretion for that. ^^

Reference Image(s): This picture for the color scheme and the style of clouds. I'd also like this to be the background of the cert, faded out some so it doesn't detract from the Soq.
This picture for the style of lotus blossoms (but a more vibrant pink)
Lotus leaves
Text for neck and cheek
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag Frame color: you pick
Tag Feather color: you pick

I added 50k for complicated coloring! heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:22 pm
.::Uni Soquili::.
Colorist :: Chibizoo
Name of Horse :: Isiyah
Owner :: -Polar- and Teh Cheryl
Temper :: Disdainful
Breed :: Arabian
Description :: Light dapple gray body {References 1 and 2; .1./.2.}, mane and tail should start at the base a darker shade of gray than the body and should fade into a very light gray, almost white color at the tips and if it's possible please do a faint dappled affect on the hair. {References 3 and 4; .3./.4.} {Note :: I'm not fond of cream so please don't make the hair fade to a cream color; gray to white please. <3}, black hooves, dark gray eyes, dark dappled stockings with a layer of lighter hair around the feet is fine since I know most dappled horses have a coat as such {See all above references}, the ears should be a light gray on the outside with dark gray inside {Again, see all above references}, the unicorn horn should be a whitish-silver tinted color... and I think I covered everything for this section. <3
Hair Edits :: I would like the mane and tail to be custom done. I want the mane to be in between the medium length and long length and look wind blown to the left I guess. It should be straight hair but have a waved effect to it. {References 5 and 6; .5./.6.} Basically exactly like Kashet's hair only a little longer and I'd prefer not to have the strands of hair over the shoulder on the base of the neck; and no braid over the cheek like Kashet's. Gypsy's mane is also a very good reference for the style of mane I want. Little briads in Isiyah's mane like Gypsy's would be fine. {if you put any little beads in the hair such as Gypsy has please make them either black or silver in color.} I'd like the same style of tail as the mane only it can be slightly longer; maybe looking windswept like the mane and such with little braids every so often. Gypsy's tail is a good refernce I suppose for the style I want of Isiyah's tail.
Clothing Edits :: I would like Isiyah to have a saddle and bridle; however I'd like them in the style of Egyptian/Arabian. The bridle should be black and have silver plated on it. {Reference 7; .7.} I'd like the bridle to be basically the same as this. Black base with silver diamond shaped studs along the browband, headpiece, cheek piece and throatlash. Three short black strands should come out from the brow band and three black tassels, adjoined to them by silver clasps, should hang between the eyes. Also black tassels should hang on the side of the face where the browband meets the cheek piece. Also, I'd like tassels hanging by the mouth from where the nose piece meets the cheek piece. {See Reference 7 and reference 8; .8.} I'd like to have a somewhat thick black martingale that is plated in silver rectangles and other shapes as well as two layers of black tassels hanging from it. This is shown in reference 7, and also in that reference I like how the martingale doesn't go away the horse's neck the full way; but rather connects to the saddle. {Reference 9; .9.} Reference 9 is also a very good example of the martingale effect I want and this reference shoes the design of the saddle I would like. The triangular shape for the main part of the saddle with the tassels hanging down is perfect and it should be black with silver plating as shown in the reference picture. The silver plated design on the saddle should be similar to that in reference 7. Also the other triangular design braching off the main part of the saddle and covering the rump of the horse I'd like to have as well. I'd also like black silver plated braclets on all four of his ankles with a layer of tassels hanging down from them; similar as to how the ones on Scherazade were done. {Reference 10; .10.}
Reference Images :: .1., .2., .3., .4., .5., .6., .7., .8., .9., and .10..
Starting Stage :: Adult
Default Accessory Colors :: Black and Silver
Tag Frame Color :: Light Gray
Tag Feather Color :: Left Feather - Very light gray on top with a dappled affect to white/ Right Feather - Dark Gray on top with a dappled affect to black at the bottom.
Tag Background :: I would like you to use this as the background image.
Name on Tag :: I'd like his name to be in a dark gray color and have either Aquiline Two or Asrafel font. {Which ever font looks better on the cert; If you need the font please PM me and I will e-mail it to you or something.}
'Soquili' on Tag :: I'd like the 'Soquili' on the tag to also be in a dark gray color.
{Also when you tag him please make sure all the info is inside the circle/dreamcatcher area; ^.^; I know Cheryl and I have bothered you in the past about this. Reference.}
Price :: 2,000,000 Gold {If money for the edits is needed please tell me; I wasn't sure if edits were included or not since on the form it said line edits were included so I am confused as to if this includes hair and clothing edits. Thank you!}

-Polar-

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:59 pm
.:Regular Soquili - Cosplay Edition:.
Colorist wanted: Chibizoo
Name of horse: Tezuka Kunimitsu
Owner: Teh Cheryl + -Polar-
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Toast
Breed: Regular Prince of Tennis Cosplay

Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Hair :: Edited mane and tail. Mane should match hair in references image. As for the hair that runs down the neck, you can do whatever fits with him, preferably something a little longer and that doesn't stick up. Tail is preferred to be longer, touching the bottom but not as long as the "Long Tail" is.
Mane + Tail Color :: Olive Brown (See references images.)
Eyes :: Hazel
Body :: Skin tone, edits of clothes. See references.
Hooves :: Black (You can edit in shoes if you wish but it's not required for me.)
Clothing :: See reference images. Seigaku jersey with the emblem and visible shirt underneath as well as sweat pants with the Seigaku words on the side.

Total Edits:: Hair, glasses, shirt/jacket, tennis racket, and tennis ball. The tennis racket can be sitting near the bottom of the cert in any position, preferably facing so I can see the entire thing. The tennis ball should be next to it (there can be multiple tennis balls sitting on the ground). Also, edit the mouth so he isn't smiling. Not quite into a frown but something bland and stoic-like. Lastly, I want him to have a light glow around him that isn't terribly noticeable or huge but kinda gives it an omnipresent feel.

Reference Image(s)::
Hair :: http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/4/4d/150px-Tezuka02.JPG
Jersey :: http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5761/tezuka006nb.jpg
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1807/vlcsnap747933dr8.png {Far right}
Sweats :: http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/2359/vlcsnap744741jr5.png - {On the far right again for words. Ignore the icky color of those clothes.}
Tennis Racket :: http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7010/qrovaprinceoftenniszenkqg5.jpg - {Color of the racket. His racket is a white base, that light blue handle, and the light blue strip around the head of it. See ref below for a better image of the top. It's a different color than his should be but it gives how the racket should look.}
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c170/jupeboxgal/Cherylgunk/vlcsnap-581645.png - {Example of how the racket may look. Use different colors though, white base and the light blue handle and strip on the side of the racket.}
Tennis Balls :: http://www.germes-online.com/direct/dbimage/50168574/Tennis_Ball.jpg

**If you need more images for whatever reason, let me know what. I have the episodes sitting on my computer to dig through for screencaps so just let me know if something is wrong. Also, if anything is confusing and needs to be cleared up, let me know.

Background :: I would like a custom background for this. If you can do it yourself, PM me for a reference. If not, let me know and I'll send one of my own that I want to use over for it. ((If possible, before the final certing, I wish to have a preview of him to make sure everything is all right. This can probably happen the some time as the background.))

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):: Adult

Tag/Feather Colors :: Your pick. Use colors that are used on the actual Soquili but nothing way too bright. Preferably something along the lines of the white, blue, or red or maybe light blue/lavender. Just mess with combinations until something works out.

Total :: 650k {I think. I'm going for 100k for clothing edits and then 50k for hair and mane edits. If you want me to change amount, just PM me. Polar has already sent 500k for this already, and I'll send the additional 150k now.}

EDIT :: I did a minor edit in one spot. It didn't change anything of importance and was done about a few minutes after I posted (it was more of me being a bit ansted that I made a mistake somewhere). >< Hope it doesn't cause conflict.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:16 pm
:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist Wanted: Chihiru
Name of horse: Mojito
Owner: Syrynx
Temper (one word for horse's personality): relaxed
Breed: spirited
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):White body with green mint leaves traveling along his neck and back, lighter green swirls of color mixed in just for deffinition and color difference, (TAF MLP Style baybee. biggrin ) One mint leaf on his front leg, and a little mojito symbol on his rear. Green braided mane, and a long length tail. lighter bright green eyes, and slightly greenish hooves just to differ from his leg fur.
Reference Image(s):mojito drink (symbol refference) Pony refference, yay
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: no accessories please
Tag Frame color: Green
Tag Feather color:White, green tips  

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:16 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Anju
Owner: Sabin Duvert
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Intimidating
Breed: > I don't know... cosplay? Anju?
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
I want the general theme to be Shadows. The mane and tail should be whispy and shadowy, with shadowy tendrils ebbing off of the horse. It should be a rolling blackness - not just a solid color, but almost semi-solid, maybe even fading to transparency on the hooves and tips of tail and mane.

The eyes should be a glowing red, no pupils or eyewhites. And there should be two extra pairs of eyes - one above and one below the normal eyes.

The teeth should be long and pointed, and the mouth should be pulled back into a wide, sharp-toothed grin, kind of like Malarif, but longer/pointier teeth :3

Maybe claws on the raised hoof, as if the shadows are forming into a sinister clawed appendage. (if you can get it to look right :3 )

Also maybe overemphasize the ears

So essentially, yeah, six glowing red eyes, sinister toothy smile, and looks as if it is a creature that has formed its shadowy body into an equine shape.

Reference Image(s):
Anju pieces:
http://arania.kamiki.net/contestentries/Frantic Flame Anju copy.jpg
http://arania.kamiki.net/Victorian Legends/Anju copy.jpg
http://arania.kamiki.net/Victorian Legends/Anju curled up on bed copy.jpg

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Red or black
Tag Frame color: black? Whatever looks best
Tag Feather color: Black/red
Hair/Clothing edits: See above  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:17 pm
.:Familiar:.
Name: Svayi
Owner: Lord_Pippa_Ari
Breed: Fox
Reference image?: X
Accessory color?: Glowing Yellow
Tag colors?: Grey border
Owners only: Tagged or Placed on pet's cert? Tagged  

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Meepfur

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:19 pm
.:Uni Soquili:.

Name of horse: Justice
Owner: Meepfur
Temper: Righteous
Breed: Cosplay/Tarot
Description: white base (white/black/purple color scheme overall); long mane (black); unicorn tail (tipped in black); a purple 'XI' on her hip or shoulder; everything else, uhh....check the refs and have fun (ideally, something elegant in a relatively simple way)
Reference Image(s):
http://www.lionking.org/~sabarika/Forums/Meep/justicemed.jpg
http://www.lionking.org/~sabarika/Forums/Meep/newjustice.jpg
http://www.lionking.org/~sabarika/Forums/Meep/justicealicechan.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a23/tarotstory/Justice/justicelish.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/Meepfeather/Justice/justicepuddingphobia.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/Meepfeather/Justice/justiceformeepfurfinishedsmallpk3.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/Alassein/SoA Sig/seiadultcert.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/Meepfeather/Hjorrdisadult.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag Frame color: whatever looks good
Tag Feather color: white/black/purple
Hair/Clothing edits (if any): blindfold; black cord necklace with a silver pendant depicting balanced scales  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:25 pm
Lil' familiar slot

Name: Nokomis The Dash
Owner: Lorako
Breed: Wolf
Reference image : X
Accessory color : white
Tag colors?: background
Owners only: Tagged and Placed on Starla cert

It's a mark on his forehead not a jewel ^^. Starla has one stat over 50% so it make 25k - 15k = 10k (tell me if she need all her stats upper 50%)

Lorako

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:26 pm
Custom Slot achieved 7pmCST June 15th

Colorist wanted: Lilwerewolfgirl
Name of horse: Ryu'Rage
Owner: DragonsRage24
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Unstable
Breed: Tribal
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Eye Color: Silver
Mane Color/Style: Long, black Tail Color/Style: Long, black. Ryu'Rage has several crimson red tribal markings on her front leg and back legs shoulder/muscles, on her forelegs of back/front legs, and also on her cheeks (see references images for placement)
Reference Image(s): Tribal Symbols and Placement of Symbols
Tribal Symbols and Placement of Symbols, Eye color as well
Tribal Symbols and Placement of Symbols, Eye Color as well
Default accessory color(s)?: Same crimson red as her symbols please ^^
Tag Frame color: Black
Tag Feather color: Black with crimson tip please ^^

Total cost:
500k (though please tell me if you want me to add 50k because of the tribal markings ^^)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:27 pm
.:Regular Usdia:.

Colorist wanted: Lilwerewolfgirl
Name of horse: Spot
Owner: Summer Raven
Temper: Compassionate
Breed: Cosplay Usdia
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Well, I want this little guy to be a cosplay of my favorite stuffed animal, the way he looks is in the reference pics. Basically, the dirty off tint of white for a basic coat color, with a clearer white underbelly, black beaty little eyes as shown in picture, a black tip of nose, a little black dot on left back leg, a huge pink spot covering top half of back, a pink short tail and light green short mane with a little bit of white underneath ((the green ears color on pic)), with a pink 'mask' as shown in front view pic.
Reference Image(s):
Front view
Side view
example of underbelly
Which stage you want them to start as?: Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag Frame color: Green
Tag Feather color: Pink
Total: 300k  

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:31 pm
Name of horse: Scarlet Wing
Owner: Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Temper: Puppet Like
Breed: Spirited
Description:
-Hair: Bishi Long-Color: Pale rose
-Tail: Braided-Color: Pale rose, beads-black, feather-dark red
-Body: Main Color-Cream, nearly white (think book paper)
Other Colors- Blood red butterfly on chest, Black hooves, pale rose muzzle, light red (not pink) socks on left foreleg and right hind leg.(the red should fade into the white)
That stuff and anything else that might make her look more butterfly like that you'd like to add.
-Eyes: Chocolate brown, if you can make her eyes look glassy that’d be awesome if not that’s cool too.
-Accessories: No Necklace! (tis very important she doesn’t have one)
Reference Image(s): Butterfly
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: up to you
Tag Frame color: up to you
Tag Feather color: up to you

Total: 500k tell me if you need more in case the coloring's a bit much...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:45 pm
.:Usdia (no edits please):.

Colorist wanted: Cihiru
Name of horse: Nigalya
Owner: Kimie Kitty
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Outspoken
Breed: Wildlife
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Red panda markings: brown eyes, mane slightly darker than body-color, underbelly/legs are dark brown/almost black (see images!)
Reference Image(s):
Face: http://www.subreality.com/ailurus/pics/tsaka.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/kimiecatclaw/IoDM/red_panda_close_up.jpg
Body: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/kimiecatclaw/IoDM/redpanda1.jpg
Tail: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/kimiecatclaw/IoDM/zoo-red-panda-01.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: Orange/brown/gold? (At the colorist's discretion)
Tag Frame color: Ditto
Tag Feather color: Ditto

[Edited formatting]  

Kimie Kitty

Gracious Gekko

Sixth Clone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:56 pm
Colorist wanted: chibizoo
Name of horse: Kele
Owner: Muraki
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Flighty
Breed: Wildlife
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Mane and tail black and braided. For body and head coloration see referance image. No fake wings. :3
Reference Image(s): http://library.thinkquest.org/5512/HouseSparrow.gif
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: silver and gold
Tag Frame color: up to colorist
Tag Feather color: up to colorist  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items