3%  [ 1 ]
$400 and above
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 27

JewelsSparkle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:24 am
Ironic_Melancholy
I hate shopping... But I love Rundall Mall.. I don't necessarily shop there though.. I like clothes from Target xd And *cough*Supre*coughchokedie*

Lol... Supre's not that bad... as long as you don't wear entirely Supre... for example, a Supre top with some long pants from JeansWest or somewhere can actually look very nice.

It's when you wear the tiny Supre midriff, with the micro-miniskirt & the belt which is longer than the skirt... that's when it looks bad... *shudders*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:27 pm
JewelsSparkle
Ironic_Melancholy
I hate shopping... But I love Rundall Mall.. I don't necessarily shop there though.. I like clothes from Target xd And *cough*Supre*coughchokedie*

Lol... Supre's not that bad... as long as you don't wear entirely Supre... for example, a Supre top with some long pants from JeansWest or somewhere can actually look very nice.

It's when you wear the tiny Supre midriff, with the micro-miniskirt & the belt which is longer than the skirt... that's when it looks bad... *shudders*

Oh god, yeah. There is just what I call "the Supre look", which involves either all the above, or brightly-coloured (usually electric blue) 3/4 pants or mini, a cheap bolero jacket, one of those belts that scream Supre... stressed

I'm a huge fan of surf brands like Rusty and Volcom...Roxy and Billabong. Naturally, there's so much stuff I like that so often I can't afford, being a poor student...Mossimo, Mooks, Paul Frank, above surf brands...sigh.  

evilwickedstrawberry

Anoni

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:19 am
copperchain
JewelsSparkle
Ironic_Melancholy

Oh god, yeah. There is just what I call "the Supre look", which involves either all the above, or brightly-coloured (usually electric blue) 3/4 pants or mini, a cheap bolero jacket, one of those belts that scream Supre... stressed

I'm a huge fan of surf brands like Rusty and Volcom...Roxy and Billabong. Naturally, there's so much stuff I like that so often I can't afford, being a poor student...Mossimo, Mooks, Paul Frank, above surf brands...sigh.

You know what's really weird?

In America, Mossimo is sold in Target. confused And it's way cheaper too, but it's casualwear, not streetwear like they have over here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:03 pm
Quote:
You know what's really weird?

In America, Mossimo is sold in Target. And it's way cheaper too, but it's casualwear, not streetwear like they have over here.

Wow..that's odd. I guess it just goes to show how things are so different over there. Or, over here. xd

Mossimo in Target?? xd Americans. *sigh*  

evilwickedstrawberry

em_of_sand

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:29 pm
I should go to America, buy up on Mossimo from Target, and come back here looking super cool! xp

Americans are too much. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:03 pm
well....
Im not the most petite of women, so i dotn shop at supre... i shop at tarje~!
((aka target))
and buy my priddy clothings there...i mostly wear my daggy jeans and one of my supporter((newcastle knights)) t shirts or a black stump one LOL
yeah i dont spend much money on clothes,  

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

Emilikah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:53 am
my mum gave me half her jeans, as she is slightly bigger than me and if something doesn't fit her she gives it to me eek if I like it... so I have never bought jeans. I do own one pair of levi's, they are dark blue and bootleg I think, my fave jeans, but they are a 12 and I can't fit into them crying they are my inspiration-to-lose-flab jeans. mum got them for half price ($50) from a friend as they were pretty new.
anyways... If I spot something in a shop that I like and it's cheap, I get it when I can. I bought a $14 skirt from millers. yay me xd I'm not into brands... and I wouldn't fit into Supre stuff. I tend to by stuff from the op shop too when I get a chance. I have a bag full of stuff to donate.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:09 am
new fahsion hate...high waisted skinny leg jeans...good lord they make me want to vomit....  

ethuil

Chibityte

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:22 am
My fave brand of clothing is Emily the Strange!!!
But it is sometimes hard to find and quite expensive!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:16 am
I like Jay-jay's jackets. They look so good.

I also like MCL's stuff.

And Emily the Strange, when you can find it. ;[

Little-Missy-Moo

Bobby Balderdash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:02 am
Cheap Monday jeans + American Apparel tops + Onitsukas

Supre is horrible, if you want cheap basics go to SES, Cotton On or Valley Girl. They charge far less for items that are of slightly better quality.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:54 am
I tend to get my stuff from Dangerfield, or tend to get Emily the Strange clothes or else I end up with dresses. Most of my stuff comes from Newtown as I can find smaller clothes that fit me.

Still can't find any jeans that really fit me, skinny jeans = normal sized jeans on me. I fail. XD

Otherwise, I tend to just pick up things that I think look nice, that I like and that actually fits and is comfy to wear.

That's about it for me, I don't really spend much on clothes (as I prefer to spend it on video games and music).  

Enetirnel

Armageddon Majesty

Winged Angler

24,850 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:35 am
I like Dangerfield, but the closest one is in the city - a 45 minute train ride away...
Straight leg jeans, t-shirts, hoodies, UGG BOOTS and trackies *but only at home* statement earrings, singlets under tops, black 3/4-sleeve-tops, v-neck jumpers, stripes, black jeans, Havvies, Converses, A-line skirts, pretty dresses...

...these are a few of my favourite things...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:29 am
I like some stores you get in DFO. I do all my shopping at Moorabin. My fav. stores are Westco, Jacqui E, Dotti, Portmans, 7 angels for pants and Reload.  

satansrose

Distinct Connoisseur

14,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

goddess_tyche

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:40 am
I hate shopping, especially for clothes. Nothing fits me properly. I'm tall and thin, and I still haven't found a decent pair of jeans that caters properly for that - and the place I buy my jeans from has shut down crying It was a place called Divine. Other than that, I buy from Cotton On, Temp, sometimes Roads... but mostly from Kmart and Target.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff